World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - LightningVoltix - Feb. 05, 2011

My first were Dark Gasher and Rock Aries. But I got a Trygle before that. I don't know which one it was though. I think it was green.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Gibraltor - Feb. 05, 2011

The green cheaply made roller defender.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - H8R - Feb. 05, 2011

i got a takara tomy driger s !! then hms driger ms and mfb rock leone i luv tigers and lions !!!!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ThePokeBlader - Feb. 05, 2011

Plastics 2003 -
Black Dranzer
Dragoon S
Keychain Dragoon

HMS 2005 -
Dragoon MSUV
Dranzer MS
Samurai Changer MS

Metal Fight Beyblade 2010 -
Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MF Awesome - Feb. 05, 2011

Metal Draciel back in 2002, it might've been earlier than that not that I think about it.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Vongola-Hibari - Feb. 09, 2011

Mine was Grazzly. I didn't know much about beyblade at the time, but to me Grazzly was a good attack type bey.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DPTButton - Feb. 09, 2011

I cant remember my plastics or HMS, but my first MFB was Flame sagiterrio and I regret it

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Vongola-Hibari - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 09, 2011  5:40 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I cant remember my plastics or HMS, but my first MFB was Flame sagiterrio and I regret it

How can you regret Flame Sagittario? It's a good bey.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - maroyasha - Feb. 11, 2011

mine was a two pack with rock aquario and storm pegasus

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Gold pegaus - Feb. 11, 2011

mine was L-drago and earth wolf.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ldragolightning - Feb. 12, 2011

Storm pegasus, Dark wolf and Rock Aries on my first trip. (I think)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Musica - Feb. 12, 2011

mine was a dranzerS

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Enzoxs - Feb. 12, 2011

Mine was Driger F.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - LordCepheusIII - Feb. 12, 2011

Mine was L-DRago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Hope - Feb. 12, 2011

mine was burn phoniex

RE: First Beyblade Ever - dyingwilltsuna - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 09, 2011  3:03 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Mine was Grazzly. I didn't know much about beyblade at the time, but to me Grazzly was a good attack type bey.

what up bro, mine was a weird transforming one
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:09 AM)LightningVoltix Wrote: My first were Dark Gasher and Rock Aries. But I got a Trygle before that. I don't know which one it was though. I think it was green.

is it your first on beyblade ever like the old one

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ethanzh - Feb. 16, 2011

Mine was Storm Aquario 100 HF/S. I broke my fingernails trying to change the HF/S's mode.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Otsu - Feb. 17, 2011

Lightning L-Drago is my first ever beyblade. Actually I bought about 4 other ones at the same time, but lldrago was the one that i felt i definitely had to buy.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - CPU8 - Feb. 18, 2011

My first beyblade was an Evil Gemios...................EVIL GEMIOS!!! (my friend calls me dat)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - jfifthb - Feb. 18, 2011

mine was storm aquario and after 4 months it broke

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Rustled Jimmies - Feb. 18, 2011

My first Beyblade was a Galzally. Back when I didn't know how to think these through, I was a heavy attacker. I liked Galzally's stats better than Dragoon (F, I think) at the time, so I went with it. But then I realized that Galzally's wide attack and secondary attack rings, as well as its large-sized weight disk, on top of the basic top base made it pretty bad, as it had low balance and endurance.

Galzally was the first COMPETITIVE ITEM ever that help me think things through and work with other strategies, which then became Yu-Gi-Oh.

I'm thinking of starting over again with Poison Scorpio...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - BeyCenter - Mar. 05, 2011

Ahh yes. I remember. I was Watching Pokemon: sinnoh League Victors and during the commercials it Said, "coming up next, Beyblade: metal Fusion". After i saw that I was so happy because beyblade was back. after a few hours we went to wal-mart. I went, got the Storm Pegasis double pack that comes with Rock Aquario and bought it in an instant. So my first bey was Storm Pegasis an Rock Aquario.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Nano - Mar. 06, 2011

I used to have quite a few Beyblades back in the day. I was to little to remember what I had. All I remember was a Dragoon G. Then I lost them all Crying But a couple years ago my best friend gave me a Driger S. That was the only one I had at that time.
My first MFB was Storm Aquario and Dark Wolf (I didn't know Dark Wolf sucked)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - OSDranzer - Mar. 06, 2011

Master Dranzer was my first :3 I loved that blade so much and then even more so when it won my little school yard tournament between all of my friends. It was when I lent it to a friend when it broke Unhappy My best friend's infamous custom Driger destroyed it.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Garion - Mar. 06, 2011

actually i started beyblade since METAL FUSION my first bey was
HASBRO one which is STORM PEGASIS...and also i used nail poish on storm wheel to look like STARDUST version.. and i tried...the result....it was EVIL.. actually not really but it was better than normal storm wheel