World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - Dirge - Oct. 09, 2009

the Korean said they shiped it when i messaged them on the 30/9/09 now its marked as shipped on the 06/10/09 so who knows when it was realy shipped.

and i still havent recvived my libra booster from dickson_c Uncertain

RE: eBay Topic - Tempestas007 - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  1:54 AM)Dirge Wrote: and i still havent recvived my libra booster from dickson_c Uncertain

Have you been in contact with him?

RE: eBay Topic - Dirge - Oct. 09, 2009

well tomorrow is the last day that it should come if it doesnt turn up then ill send him a message

RE: eBay Topic - Dark bull - Oct. 09, 2009

where do you vendre tops metal fight were found not in china or asia

RE: eBay Topic - Aqua - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  8:51 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: where do you vendre tops metal fight were found not in china or asia

You have to buy Metal Fight Beyblade online or wait until 2010 when it's released worldwide.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock

RE: eBay Topic - DranzerMS - Oct. 09, 2009

I have been lookin on ebay to buy a brand new Driger MS, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS. (Yea I kno that there not very good) So anyway I found THIS which was the cheapest but some say you get fake, blue TT hongoli ripcords with them instead of the original ones. Has anibodi bought off this guy, if so what rip cords did you get with them???

RE: eBay Topic - Aqua - Oct. 09, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  10:09 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: I have been lookin on ebay to buy a brand new Driger MS, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS. (Yea I kno that there not very good) So anyway I found THIS which was the cheapest but some say you get fake, blue TT hongoli ripcords with them instead of the original ones. Has anibodi bought off this guy, if so what rip cords did you get with them???

AFAIK, dimsum2u is a pretty good and reliable seller.

I think you might be talking about the seller, toygalera, who is known to sell fake beyblade items, not dimsum2u. I've never heard of him selling anything that was fake.

RE: eBay Topic - DranzerMS - Oct. 09, 2009

It was just the rip cords aparently that were fake, nutin else...

RE: eBay Topic - d4ver07 - Oct. 12, 2009

got a second NIB Dragoon MS an ebay Wink
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220492591429&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
watch out Grin

RE: eBay Topic - Bey Brad - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 09, 2009  10:25 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: It was just the rip cords aparently that were fake, nutin else...

Yeah ... uh, no.

RE: eBay Topic - Dirge - Oct. 13, 2009

recived my HWS beys from the Korean seller yesterday

RE: eBay Topic - Black Panda - Oct. 13, 2009

Looking forward to my Driger MS from progamestore.

RE: eBay Topic - Khel - Oct. 13, 2009

I recieved my package from the Korean seller. Pics posted in the Pictures thread.

RE: eBay Topic - Aqua - Oct. 13, 2009

(Sep. 29, 2009  2:00 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2009  12:00 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2009  3:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: This seller has a bunch of Sono Kong MFB Products. There's the DX Set, A&B Set, S&D Set (sightly different version), some starters, etc.
The same seller now has a Sono Kong Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter.
He now has all of the latest MFB and all of the HWS beyblades released so far for pretty good prices. So he has: Flame Libra T125ES, Earth Aquila 145WD, Lightning L Drago 100HF, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Flame Sagittario C145S, Rock Leone 145WB, Dark Bull H145SD and Dark Wolf DF145FS.

He has some more awesome stuff...

Awesome Set: Beyblade G Revolution G Union Challenge Set
Another sick set: Beyblade G Revolution G Blade Metal DX Set

You don't see these "mixed" sets too often, let alone on ebay Gasp

RE: eBay Topic - DranzerMS - Oct. 13, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  5:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah ... uh, no.

Okay no need for the sarcasm Tongue_out So ur sayin u get real ripcords with them?

RE: eBay Topic - drigers - Oct. 13, 2009

has anyone ordered from toyshero?

RE: eBay Topic - Aqua - Oct. 13, 2009

(Oct. 13, 2009  9:35 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: So ur sayin u get real ripcords with them?

Well, why would the ripcords be fake, while everything else is not... :\

And what gave you the impression that they were fake?

RE: eBay Topic - sharksfan19 - Oct. 13, 2009

dimsum2u stuff is real i just bought a dragoon G off him and its real

RE: eBay Topic - DranzerMS - Oct. 14, 2009

(Oct. 13, 2009  9:59 PM)Aqua Wrote: Well, why would the ripcords be fake, while everything else is not... :\

And what gave you the impression that they were fake?

Well my brother bought them a while ago and he was given 3 dark blue ripcords with TT writen on them instead of the original ones. The rest of the stuff was real tho Confused

I actualli managed to get a picture of one of those ripcords with my thunder serpent when i had them! Here it is:
[Image: 2irn6no.jpg]
Not the best pic of it but thts all i have.

RE: eBay Topic - Dark bull - Oct. 14, 2009

if you buy on ebay to china it's serious do you received your toy ??

RE: eBay Topic - Tempestas007 - Oct. 14, 2009

(Oct. 14, 2009  4:52 PM)ギンガ Wrote: if you buy on ebay to china it's serious do you received your toy ??

Yes.

RE: eBay Topic - Dark bull - Oct. 14, 2009

sure ? if yes thanks you so much

RE: eBay Topic - Khel - Oct. 14, 2009

it all depends on the ebay seller. If you buy from a good ebay seller then it's good.

RE: eBay Topic - Mikilan - Oct. 15, 2009

(Oct. 14, 2009  4:02 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Well my brother bought them a while ago and he was given 3 dark blue ripcords with TT writen on them instead of the original ones. The rest of the stuff was real tho Confused

I can back that up.. recently bought draciel MS, Driger MS & Gaia Dragoon MS from them. The Driger and Gaia Dragoon had dark blue ones with TT written on them, but the draciel one was so fake its laughable. It was a kind of orange colour definitely NOT the same ripcord as in the picture that was on Ebay. Everything else appeared real though

RE: eBay Topic - DranzerMS - Oct. 15, 2009

(Oct. 15, 2009  12:29 AM)Mikilan Wrote: I can back that up.. recently bought draciel MS, Driger MS & Gaia Dragoon MS from them. The Driger and Gaia Dragoon had dark blue ones with TT written on them, but the draciel one was so fake its laughable. It was a kind of orange colour definitely NOT the same ripcord as in the picture that was on Ebay. Everything else appeared real though

Thankyou Mikilan! (: