World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - Mar. 26, 2013

demand-full inflation is cause by strong consumer demand.

while in your explanation of inflation is like this, their is no demand but the price increase cause someone sold an item in a high price.

How can it be a demand-full inflation when their is no demand? It doesn't make sense.

Again if those Japanese traders who buy high and sell low (i'm not even sure if this is true), then their activity is unsustainable. It is not my problem, it is not your problem.
What I will do is sold them what I have then buy them again at lower price, I will take advantage of their mistake.

I'm not sure why are you complaining about those Japanese traders?

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - Mar. 26, 2013

Read more carefully. He never said that's what was actually happening he simply stated what it was. It amuses me that you don't understand his reasoning considering it's really obvious. He cares. He doesn't want the plastic and HMS market to be unsustainable and contain few decent prices. It's too late to fix the market prices for HMS but it's not too late to make sure plastics don't go down that road.

not because you care, not because you are nice means you are correct.

I don't see anywhere on doggy's post that he is giving a hypothetical example. But if he does, then he is making a straw man argument. And a straw man argument is a failed argument.

Sorry.

RE: eBay Topic - 3-Dog - Mar. 26, 2013

BeyderAndy, you're not capitalising on anyone's mistakes. You're just contributing to the death of the beyblade market by admitting you bid on auctions for the sole purpose of increasing price. You keep forgetting that this market does not consist of rich adults; it's mostly children and teenagers. The fact that you're trying to convert the beyblade market into a high-end premium product is laughable because that's not what the core target market is about.

Also, demand is not high from consumers, it is high from resellers because they have a false belief that they can sell everything they buy for a profit. This is not true when the demand is not there from consumers. Sellers compete with each other fiercely and end up raising auctions to 50, 000 yen, then realise that their target market is unwilling to pay the prices that it would take for the sellers to make a profit.

But they're too proud to admit they made a mistake. They're very stubborn. They'll keep their prices high so they can at least break even but even that is too high a price for most consumers. Result? Beyblade market slows down to a halt. Now, this would fix inflation if sellers weren't stupid enough to STILL keep bidding on everything they see in Y!JA. It's taking them far too long to learn from their mistakes and we're all suffering because of it.

Edit: Oh look yet another person on the internet using the term 'straw man argument' incorrectly. By the way, saying that in the middle of a debate doesn't make you look smart, you know.

Especially not when you use it in an erroneous context.

more about on inflation here. This is my last post on this topic. I'll move on.

When the amount of money in the system rises to a point where there is an over abundance of money available to buy goods and services, the prices of those goods and services rise as goods go to the highest bidder - this is inflation. The term refers to the inflated volume of money seeking goods and services, not to the resultant rise in prices. Increasing bond supply creates more money in the system, and results in inflation and high interest rates.

http://wiki.fool.com/The_Effects_of_Inflation_on_the_Supply_%26_Demand_Curve_for_Bonds

Note: Inflation is in reference to the money not to the price increase of commodity. I rest my case.

RE: eBay Topic - 3-Dog - Mar. 26, 2013

Oh, and what happens when prices rise even though there is less demand? See, you just spout off definitions you read on the internet without even applying them to the case in hand. Prices OF BEYBLADES are rising from resellers even though there is less demand. What does that tell you? Think. Silently.

I hope you stick to your word of resting your case and that being your last post on the topic. It's getting exhausting having to constantly correct you from spreading false information. Give us all an indication of intelligence and stop fighting a losing argument.

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - Mar. 27, 2013

Some good collection on this one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330897291667?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

and Metal Beys...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-41-Beyblades-Accessories-Used-/121086878663?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item1c315723c7

RE: eBay Topic - sporkseller - Mar. 28, 2013

Just an update to the attempted eBay scam. I have to give some credit to eBay; they got it right in the end. This is their message:

"I'm sorry you had an problem with the return of your item. I know you were upset about the process, I'm sorry about your frustration. Often times we cannot truely prove the condition of the item one way or another without going through the process to get the item back in your possession for inspection. The item is of course expected to be sent back in the condition they state they received it. When its not (such as this situation) we handle it through the appeal and document their account for abuse to our Trust & Safety team to investigate. This process is explained in our terms and conditions if you have further questions or concerns about the process. In the end we can see the member did not return the item as requested and thus have granted your appeal, issued a full refund & documented everything for Trust & Safety. I'm sorry for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused, I hope this resolves it. We appreciate your continued loyality. Thank you for your attention in this matter."

And here's the notice of their final decision:

"Dear sporkseller,
We've reviewed the appeal of case 5023640310 involving this transaction with :
221189875146 - Beyblade HMS Wolborg MA-08 100% Authentic Takara NIB - US Seller

We'll credit the amount of the refund to your PayPal account. Payment processing for your credit may take up to 7 days.
If you didn't refund the buyer or reimburse eBay, you don't need to take any other action.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
H58573"

This is about a guy claiming INAD for a Wolborg MS, then trying to return a Draciel MS in its' place for a full refund. I took video of me opening the return package and eBay decided almost immediately (in my favor) when they saw it. So instead of $47 for Wolborg MS, he ended up paying $47 + trading a hand painted (grey paint) Draciel, plus the cost of return shipping. What a boob - it feels very good that such an idiot was not rewarded for lying and cheating. Hard for me to say it, but nice work eBay; you got this one right!

RE: eBay Topic - Wombat - Mar. 28, 2013

Here's a good deal for what's in it: Burning Kerberous, Driger S, Uriel, Wolborg 2, and Master Dragoon. eBay Lot

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - Mar. 28, 2013

(Mar. 28, 2013  12:57 AM)Munsoned Wrote: Just an update to the attempted eBay scam. I have to give some credit to eBay; they got it right in the end. This is their message:

"I'm sorry you had an problem with the return of your item. I know you were upset about the process, I'm sorry about your frustration. Often times we cannot truely prove the condition of the item one way or another without going through the process to get the item back in your possession for inspection. The item is of course expected to be sent back in the condition they state they received it. When its not (such as this situation) we handle it through the appeal and document their account for abuse to our Trust & Safety team to investigate. This process is explained in our terms and conditions if you have further questions or concerns about the process. In the end we can see the member did not return the item as requested and thus have granted your appeal, issued a full refund & documented everything for Trust & Safety. I'm sorry for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused, I hope this resolves it. We appreciate your continued loyality. Thank you for your attention in this matter."

And here's the notice of their final decision:

"Dear sporkseller,
We've reviewed the appeal of case 5023640310 involving this transaction with :
221189875146 - Beyblade HMS Wolborg MA-08 100% Authentic Takara NIB - US Seller

We'll credit the amount of the refund to your PayPal account. Payment processing for your credit may take up to 7 days.
If you didn't refund the buyer or reimburse eBay, you don't need to take any other action.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
H58573"

This is about a guy claiming INAD for a Wolborg MS, then trying to return a Draciel MS in its' place for a full refund. I took video of me opening the return package and eBay decided almost immediately (in my favor) when they saw it. So instead of $47 for Wolborg MS, he ended up paying $47 + trading a hand painted (grey paint) Draciel, plus the cost of return shipping. What a boob - it feels very good that such an idiot was not rewarded for lying and cheating. Hard for me to say it, but nice work eBay; you got this one right!

But since he didn't send the actual bey or the stickers back he still has the complete Wolborg MS doesn't he?

RE: eBay Topic - sporkseller - Mar. 28, 2013

Yes, that's the annoying part. He gets to keep Wolborg MS for the bid price, and I get to keep his Pre-school art project.

[Image: CB3CB571-61C0-49DD-A972-DADB363797B4-185...96e6c2.jpg]

RE: eBay Topic - Evolution - Mar. 28, 2013

About a day and a half left for these auctions :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ortizadrian97/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Good Luck! Smile

RE: eBay Topic - Janstarblast - Mar. 28, 2013

A White Gabriel G on Auction...
Heck, I never even saw any available on ebay. That is for the first time I saw one for sale/auction. And that too, a NIB one. That is simply amazing.

RE: eBay Topic - Evolution - Mar. 28, 2013

I got that NIB White Gabriel G a while back. I decided to put it up on eBay along with the NIB Capricorn Strike G.

RE: eBay Topic - Cannon - Mar. 29, 2013

Selling some stuff on eBay, such as Driger V2, Draciel S + Sniper Grip, Griffolyon and Trypio.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/kikimushroom94/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

The only picture I scanned was the Sniper Grip Box. I'll try to take the actual photos tomorrow. Prices are reasonable; following the reference list, but shipping is a bomb worldwide.

*Ignore the shoe listing haha. Brother is selling it for a friend.

RE: eBay Topic - *Ginga* - Mar. 29, 2013

I haven't seen fake HMS for a while now.

RE: eBay Topic - Janstarblast - Mar. 29, 2013

(Mar. 28, 2013  4:56 PM)Evolution Wrote: I got that NIB White Gabriel G a while back. I decided to put it up on eBay along with the NIB Capricorn Strike G.

Hm...
That is all very good, haha!
The Buy It Now price is also quite reasonable- considering how rare a NIB Hasbro Gabriel is, and also considering its competitive value! Joyful_3

Cannon- Oh wow, the price of Griffolyon is quite good!

RE: eBay Topic - sporkseller - Mar. 29, 2013

WBO members only - PM me for the $26 ($2.50 discount) buy it now price (on eBay) for BBG-25. Shipping stays as is. PM when ready to buy and give me your eBay user id.

[Image: BFFF9BAE-9F8F-49AD-A011-968B3090FC7A-211...e2b9f3.jpg]

RE: eBay Topic - Starlight25 - Mar. 30, 2013

MFB Beyblade collection it has a rev-up launcher, launcher grip, and plenty of mfbs of course. Shipping is free only within the United States. Ends in 1 day.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-collection-/321095893176?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4ac2ce80b8

RE: eBay Topic - DynaZord - Mar. 31, 2013

New lot on eBay! I put the price higher than usual to entice people to make offers, hopefully it works!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281086076698?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - Apr. 02, 2013

I like this guy. Purchase this thing for $16 then sell it the next day for $84.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-RC-Dragon-V-BeyBlade-27MHZ-Top-Electronic-Launcher-New-/251245007785?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=avdJ3ksRM0VOnrcH%252F2Tm%252BoXR2v0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-HASBRO-Beyblade-Electronic-RC-Dragoon-V-w-Launcher-NEW-BOX-Radio-Control-/400451637111?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D6665236875772607682%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D251245007785%26

RE: eBay Topic - Drig3r V2 - Apr. 02, 2013

Can Anyone find a dragoon V under 35$ in all (price and shipping)

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - Apr. 02, 2013

Does it have to be NIB?

RE: eBay Topic - Drig3r V2 - Apr. 02, 2013

Sorry I forgot to say that and yes please

RE: eBay Topic - BeyderAndy - Apr. 02, 2013

(Apr. 02, 2013  12:53 AM)Flare45 Wrote: Can Anyone find a dragoon V under 45$ in all (price and shipping)

This guy have the Hasbro, + more.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330897291667?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649