World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - Imfamous30 - Aug. 19, 2010

Alright i'll just stick to my eBay bid, lol.

RE: eBay Topic - TheLVJ - Aug. 19, 2010

All of Hasbro's Left Launchers come with altered Dragon winders; eeew...

RE: eBay Topic - souless1234 - Aug. 19, 2010

Haha, didn't know that. I remember purchasing a fake Dragon winder that probably had over 100teeth Tongue_out Even if it breaks it'd probably still be better..

RE: eBay Topic - Corey - Aug. 19, 2010

Nothing fake is better...

RE: eBay Topic - kngoftherng - Aug. 19, 2010

Has anyone ever had a package from buzztoy take more than a month to arrive?

RE: eBay Topic - Corey - Aug. 20, 2010

No, but that doesn't mean it can't take that long.

Where are you located, and what day did he claim he shipped?

RE: eBay Topic - souless1234 - Aug. 20, 2010

This is real right? Or anyone ever buy from this seller?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-2-Rock-Giraffe-R145WB-/270617389082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

RE: eBay Topic - GeneralHawx - Aug. 20, 2010

Yea it should be Sono Kong is on the label and her/his reputation is 99.9% also they're located in South Korea where I haven't seen any fakes yet. Could be wrong on the last point however.

Thanks just wanted to make sure. Also, found a post by Corey linking that seller.

RE: eBay Topic - Fogot - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:25 AM)souless1234 Wrote: This is real right? Or anyone ever buy from this seller?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-2-Rock-Giraffe-R145WB-/270617389082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

I bought that exact same one. Came in 2weeks.

I'm planning on ordering that, Earth Virgo, and Ray Unicorno sometime later. Will he charge me extra for the shipping like some sellers do when you buy more than one? Or does that only apply when its the same product?

RE: eBay Topic - Fogot - Aug. 20, 2010

Um I'm not sure because I only bought the Rock Giraffe.

K, I'll just ask the seller then. If I do have to pay extra i'll just order on seperate times...

RE: eBay Topic - kngoftherng - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  2:24 AM)Corey Wrote: No, but that doesn't mean it can't take that long.

It shipped on July 21. So tomorrow will be a month. And I am located in New York. I've ordered many other things and they've come within 2 weeks.

(Aug. 20, 2010  5:18 AM)kngoftherng Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:24 AM)Corey Wrote: No, but that doesn't mean it can't take that long.

It shipped on July 21. So tomorrow will be a month. And I am located in New York. I've ordered many other things and they've come within 2 weeks.

You should probably contact him about it then, did u get tracking? Try and see where it is exactly.

No I didn't get tracking. His page never mentioned that he even offered tracking. And I've contacted him before and all that he's said is that he has sent it a while ago.

RE: eBay Topic - Corey - Aug. 20, 2010

He's reliable -- If he says he sent it, he did.

If it somehow got lost in the mail, that isn't really his fault.

A stadium gets lost in the mail? Chocked_2 News to me. Haha Okay I'll just keep waiting then. Thanks for the help.

(Aug. 20, 2010  5:49 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: A stadium gets lost in the mail? Chocked_2 News to me. Haha Okay I'll just keep waiting then. Thanks for the help.

Anything can get lost in the mail, it could be sent to another part of the world and you'll never retrieve it.

RE: eBay Topic - bskulldragon100 - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You also have to understand that English is not his first language.

ahh we talked a bit and i found out he just couldent word it properly also i kinda over reacted i guees i bought a bunch a carp from him to so yea i take it back but his gaia dragoon ms driger ms and draicel ms and dragoon g are not cheaper then toys360 hes really nice Joyful_2 i bought ALOT of stuff from him and he sent it all so yea

sry for trashing the thead just wanted to say it

You bypassed the censoring I suggest you change **** to carp

(Aug. 20, 2010  6:35 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You also have to understand that English is not his first language.

ahh we talked a bit and i found out he just couldent word it properly also i kinda over reacted i guees i bought a bunch a carp from him to so yea i take it back but his gaia dragoon ms driger ms and draicel ms and dragoon g are not cheaper then toys360 hes really nice Joyful_2 i bought ALOT of stuff from him and he sent it all so yea

sry for trashing the thead just wanted to say it

Toys360 sells fake beyblade items.

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - Aug. 20, 2010

Not all of his items are fake.

RE: eBay Topic - bskulldragon100 - Aug. 22, 2010

yea he sells a bunch a stuff like master dirger driger ms draicel ms gaia dragoon ms master dragoon master draicel he sells fake grips that are pretty identical uhh and a bunch a other stuff Wink

RE: eBay Topic - Ultra - Aug. 22, 2010

Have you actually ordered from him? I have and what I ordered was takara and I got the correct takara blade.