World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos--20385)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Galaxy - Oct. 07, 2011

(Oct. 07, 2011  8:25 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Nah, I just wanted him to elaborate on the tier list he'd like to see, to help put things into perspective for people who are reading this.

Hey Cye!
Here the example:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Italian-Metagame?pid=804575#pid804575

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cye Kinomiya - Oct. 07, 2011

I really think Lightning should still be there. And, how come no BD145 with Scythe?

(Oct. 07, 2011  7:59 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I really think Lightning should still be there. And, how come no BD145 with Scythe?

But do you think that Lightning L Drago 90 RF can do something against Basalt 230 CS ?
Also,do you think that LLD can do something against the new Wheels (VariAres for example)?

EDIT: I'm testing BD145 on Schyte and i don't have bad results,but i want to think on that. I want to decide if put that track or not on Schyte in the Tier List because of the big weight that the combo has.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kei - Oct. 07, 2011

90/100 should probably be removed from Lightning and Gravity Perseus at this point (and perhaps BD145 should be added to Gravity Perseus?). They simply are not viable in our game anymore as Attack parts.

(Oct. 07, 2011  9:43 PM)Kei Wrote: 90/100 should probably be removed from Lightning and Gravity Perseus at this point (and perhaps BD145 should be added to Gravity Perseus?). They simply are not viable in our game anymore as Attack parts.

For sure Tongue_out
Also,what about Fang and LDD?

And..
D125 on Gravity Perseus?
Earth and LLD against new aggressive 4D's Wheels? GB145?

Sure that are good?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dan - Oct. 08, 2011

I'd be fine with LDrago Destroy being added but I am not confident in Fang's ability at all. I'd really like some results/video of Fang C145RF against the tier list/any good combination.

D125 is just fine, it can handle 230 in left-spin and probably is fine for 170/195/220 while 145 heights would have a much harder time from what I've seen. Also, I've had MF Gravity Perseus D125RF KO and OS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, albeit not consistent enough to warrant a parade, but hell of a lot better than other combinations.

Earth should probably be let go, I've made that argument awhile back.

Hesitant about Gravity since VariAres does the same things but on a much higher level. Plus we can't make a good zombie out of Gravity Perseus B:D so it has angered me. >:V

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Galaxy - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  2:34 AM)Dan Wrote: I'd be fine with LDrago Destroy being added but I am not confident in Fang's ability at all. I'd really like some results/video of Fang C145RF against the tier list/any good combination.

D125 is just fine, it can handle 230 in left-spin and probably is fine for 170/195/220 while 145 heights would have a much harder time from what I've seen. Also, I've had MF Gravity Perseus D125RF KO and OS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, albeit not consistent enough to warrant a parade, but hell of a lot better than other combinations.

Earth should probably be let go, I've made that argument awhile back.

Hesitant about Gravity since VariAres does the same things but on a much higher level. Plus we can't make a good zombie out of Gravity Perseus BGrin so it has angered me. >:V
Ok,i'll give you results!

Do you want to let D125 in the Tier list just because it can handle Basalt 230?
And against others?
There are other combo that can handle Basalt 230,but also others..!

You don't have to hesitate about Gravity. Yes,if you put it in the Attack List the fact that now there's VariAres can create some doubts; but if you think Gravity as AntiMG,i don't see problems!

Well I meant D125 in tandem with Gravity is really effective at times..
I honestly don't care about that part, compared to others it is barely used.
We don't have an Anti-Meta category, so the only thing I can do is have doubts about Gravity in attack.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Galaxy - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  3:35 PM)Dan Wrote: Well I meant D125 in tandem with Gravity is really effective at times..
I honestly don't care about that part, compared to others it is barely used.
We don't have an Anti-Meta category, so the only thing I can do is have doubts about Gravity in attack.
Yes i understood that you were meaning D125+Gravity,but it has no sense because there are combo that does better against Basalt 230 and also others. Gravity+D125,yes,works against Basalt 230,but against others?

By the way,i think you guys should add the AntiMeta section. Why don't use them Tongue_out ?

I forget what the reason was but I asked about having Upper Attack, Smash Attack etc and Anti-Meta a while back.
In any case it wasn't something committee wanted, I guess..

Oh yeah! What about Lightning/any attack wheel H145RF? It is a prehistoric combination and it is amazing. I don't see why it was never added...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Oct. 10, 2011

Huh. I'm a little confused as to why Scythe (and Basalt for that matter) doesn't have BD145 listed for Stamina.
Also, to a lesser extent, D125, which was all out of bubble gum at the recent tournament in Toronto.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 26, 2011

What are your guy's opinions on the balance combo?

I personally hate it. It can't do anything.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Uwik - Oct. 26, 2011

Apart from Attack, nowadays, most Stamina & Defense combinations have somewhat diffused in a way to be competitive. Of course with the exception of a few.

Balance, or rather, semi-balance, is becoming a trend, imo.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Galaxy - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  4:29 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: What are your guy's opinions on the balance combo?

I agree with you,and not only for the Balance Combo xD!

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kei - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  4:29 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: What are your guy's opinions on the balance combo?

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS? It's not nearly as good as it once was, but it's still a somewhat scary combo to face, in my opinion. It always seems to have chance of winning due to its recoil and decent Stamina.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dan - Oct. 26, 2011

Where do we stand on taking low tracks off of the attackers..? Also, why is it that Basalt has 85 for stamina while Scythe has 100? It should really be the other way around, and Phantom seems like an appropriate addition as well.

Why do we still have Metal Face on the list for Defense customizations when MF-H is generally the better and most popular choice? Low track heights should be put in for Defense customizations, no?

Why not put the track list in order of height for Stamina and Defense like you've done for Attack? Make things much cleaner. H145 for Lightning!!

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hazel - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  10:58 PM)Dan Wrote: Where do we stand on taking low tracks off of the attackers..? Also, why is it that Basalt has 85 for stamina while Scythe has 100? It should really be the other way around, and Phantom seems like an appropriate addition as well.

Why do we still have Metal Face on the list for Defense customizations when MF-H is generally the better and most popular choice? Low track heights should be put in for Defense customizations, no?

Why not put the track list in order of height for Stamina and Defense like you've done for Attack? Make things much cleaner. H145 for Lightning!!

I'm going to second most of this. Phantom really has proven its worth in both Stamina and Defense. LTAC is also not really as viable as it once was, due to the popularity of 230 and TH170 - though BD145 is still easily countered by several LTAC, so I'm not sure exactly where I stand on that one.

As for the MF and MF-H thing, the weight differences between MF and MF-H aren't extreme, but it still seems like the list is saying "MF if you can't get MF-H", but that sort of defeats the point of having this list separate from other tier lists in the first place. Only the absolute best and most viable should be here.

Is Phantom's Defense actually anywhere near comparable to Basalt's..? I genuinely have no clue and I don't remember seeing earth-shattering results, or any for that matter, but I know there must be some haha.
I'm actually going to go as far as to question Libra's ability compared to Basalt.. :V Perhaps that would thin out the list too much..

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:34 PM)Dan Wrote: Is Phantom's Defense actually anywhere near comparable to Basalt's..? I genuinely have no clue and I don't remember seeing earth-shattering results, or any for that matter, but I know there must be some haha.
I'm actually going to go as far as to question Libra's ability compared to Basalt.. :V Perhaps that would thin out the list too much..

Uwik recently had a tournament wherein Phantom beat out several top tier Attack threats(VariAres included) and some Basalt combos, if I recall correctly. It's also not the first instance of it I recall seeing, though I'm not sure where the other was.

Regardless, if it can handle Vari in ANY capacity - as it has been proven to at least in practical use - it is at least more deserving of a spot than Metal System Libra.

I agree, hahaha
Though obviously it comes down to questions like the opponent with VariAres' capability and what combinations were used. (I.E BD145 vs. BD145) But in any case that is awesome!
Damn, I need a Phantom.

(Oct. 26, 2011  10:58 PM)Dan Wrote: Where do we stand on taking low tracks off of the attackers..? Also, why is it that Basalt has 85 for stamina while Scythe has 100? It should really be the other way around, and Phantom seems like an appropriate addition as well.

Kei told me Scythe floor scrapes on 85.

About the low track attack. I get why people don't use them, but can they still get KO's against 230, TH170, and BD145? I haven't actually tested that. I think 100 or 105 should be able to do it relatively easily?

Does anyone know how phantom or scythe compare to Hell? Just because Hell gives a funny feeling in my stomach.

Scythe should have AD145 removed and BD145 added.

I think D125 should be taken off of Gravity Perseus. CH120 doesn't wobble like it's gone through a hurricane so I don't see the reason not to use CH120. Add BD145 to Gravity Perseus.

And I still no like GB145 on defense.

L Drago Destroy anyone? Bye bye lightning?

Gravity Perseus Stamina Ver. BD145CS/RS/RSF? I love it. Works perfectly with weak launching.

That's all my thoughts.

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:39 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Kei told me Scythe floor scrapes on 85.
and basalt doesn't? hahaha Serious

Quote:About the low track attack. I get why people don't use them, but can they still get KO's against 230, TH170, and BD145? I haven't actually tested that. I think 100 or 105 should be able to do it relatively easily?
Apparently VariAres can, but nothing else with enough consistency.

Quote:Does anyone know how phantom or scythe compare to Hell? Just because Hell gives a funny feeling in my stomach.
Hell is by far blown in the dust now.

Quote:Scythe should have AD145 removed and BD145 added.
yeah.

Quote:I think D125 should be taken off of Gravity Perseus. CH120 doesn't wobble like it's gone through a hurricaneOSo I don't see the reason not to use CH120. Add BD145 to Gravity Perseus.
I see no point in Gravity Perseus, period. It doesn't seem relevant anymore.

Quote:And I still no like GB145 on defense.
agreed

Quote:L Drago Destroy anyone? Bye bye lightning?
LDD's 'ability' seems blown out of proportion in my honest opinion or else it would have over-taken Lightning earlier..

Quote:Gravity Perseus Stamina Ver. BD145CS/RS/RSF? I love it. Works perfectly with weak launching.
why no defense version? I'd leave it to CS. Gravity BD needs all the stamina it can get in defense combination.

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:39 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Kei told me Scythe floor scrapes on 85.

About the low track attack. I get why people don't use them, but can they still get KO's against 230, TH170, and BD145? I haven't actually tested that. I think 100 or 105 should be able to do it relatively easily?

Does anyone know how phantom or scythe compare to Hell? Just because Hell gives a funny feeling in my stomach.

Scythe should have AD145 removed and BD145 added.

I think D125 should be taken off of Gravity Perseus. CH120 doesn't wobble like it's gone through a hurricane so I don't see the reason not to use CH120. Add BD145 to Gravity Perseus.

And I still no like GB145 on defense.

L Drago Destroy anyone? Bye bye lightning?

Gravity Perseus Stamina Ver. BD145CS/RS/RSF? I love it. Works perfectly with weak launching.

That's all my thoughts.

LTAC can, in some cases, KO 230. However, TH170 poses a much larger threat to LTAC due to the unique shape, from what I've heard and seen myself via testing. BD145 is managable with some LTAC combos(One such case being Blitz Unicorno, which can do it on 100, 90, and 85).

AD145 is no less valid than it was before, unless I missed something.

D125 is still very highly functional on Gravity Perseus - I'm not sure why you even bring up wobbling, as D125 doesn't wobble? BD145 is a valid addition, though.

GB145 shouldn't be on this list whatsoever.

Not sure about LDD, as I do not have one.

G. Perseus Stamina/Attack(Either works, I prefer Attack) BD145MF also belong on this list, as it's an extremely proficient Balance combo.

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:39 PM)Dan Wrote: I agree, hahaha
Though obviously it comes down to questions like the opponent with VariAres' capability and what combinations were used. (I.E BD145 vs. BD145) But in any case that is awesome!
Damn, I need a Phantom.

The Phantom combo that won was MF-H Phantom Bull TH170CS, I believe.

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:44 PM)Dan Wrote:
Quote:I think D125 should be taken off of Gravity Perseus. CH120 doesn't wobble like it's gone through a hurricaneOSo I don't see the reason not to use CH120. Add BD145 to Gravity Perseus.
I see no point in Gravity Perseus, period. It doesn't seem relevant anymore.

Gravity Perseus still fills a niche Balance role and has very potent KO capability against all current top tier combos. There is no valid reason to remove it.

A decent VariAres should have cleaned that combination up very well..
blame it on user, but awesome nevertheless.

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:46 PM)Hazel Wrote: D125 is still very highly functional on Gravity Perseus - I'm not sure why you even bring up wobbling, as D125 doesn't wobble? BD145 is a valid addition, though.
I brought up the wobbling because people always say D125 because it has less rattling/wobbling. I'm saying CH120 barely rattles/wobbles so there's no point recommending D125 because the results aren't any better and it takes away a height change.