World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Wi-Fi - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Wi-Fi (/Thread-Pok%C3%83%C2%A9mon-Wi-Fi)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Aikemi - May. 12, 2009

Wanna go? I dont mind owning you again Grin.

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Pich - May. 12, 2009

Nope, I'm gonna try to catch a Timid Zapdos with IV's that give it Hidden Power Ice. This will take forever. >.>

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - KoD PT - May. 13, 2009

(May. 11, 2009  2:06 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: Damnnn so I caught Azelf AND Uxie yesterday morning.
I didn't know about false swipe, so I brought in my Scyther (who was only level 19) and got them both to 1 HP.
I think I only used 6 Dusk balls total, it was awesome.
My Pokedex has gone from 210 to like 265 over the past 24 hours hahaha.

Anyone have any recommendations for a solid electric Pokemon?
I think I wanna go with Jolteon..

Depends on the rest of the team, but Zapdos is one of the best all around for the current metagame. Good defensive typing (if you can overlook the Stealth Rock weak), suiting the "bulky offense" style and although no Gengar, it still manages to pull of a variety of different sets. Also able to counter a few of the top OU pokémons, including Scizor.

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Pich - May. 14, 2009

I totally missed him..... Zapdos is pretty dang good, though it's moveset is limited. I recommend it as I'm getting one for my team.

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Storm Pegasis - May. 23, 2009

Anyone want to battle me?

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - A' - May. 24, 2009

Too bad i can't, my wi-fi is acting bad at the moment. My team is: Giratina, Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, Dialga( I have Pearl but i traded) and Darkrai.
I hate it when you have so many pokemon to choose like my Kyogre, Arceus Shaymin, Ho-oh, Jirachi etc
Lastly I cant help it, I'm ashamed using 3 pokemon in my team not legit, and also in my PC my backup teams. I actually should be using my Lucario, Blaziken, not mew giratina and whatever. Anyone know what i should use in a team, legit or non legit?

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Pich - May. 24, 2009

http://www.smogon.com/

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Storm Pegasis - May. 24, 2009

Use your Shinnoh starter, Lucario, Giratina, Shaymin, Jirachi, and Celebi.

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Pich - May. 25, 2009

There are many things that you could do for a team. What kind of strategy do you want to use? (weather, trick room, etc.)

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - cutewolfsam - May. 27, 2009

Sorry about this post if it isn't to do with the thread , it was the closest i could find to do with pokemon cards. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250432109742 this is some good deal.

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Pich - May. 31, 2009

Wow, I feel sorry for the person who sold that. Unhappy Shoulda been sold for like $100.
This is nowhere to post that, though. I would have posted it in the Random Thoughts thread.

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Pich - Jun. 01, 2009

Heh, I just caught an Adamant nature Shiny Charizard (without a shiny cheat, Woot!) Cool
It's level 3........

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - DrigerGT - Jun. 22, 2009

Who want to battle me, my FC: 2965 5749 3698

I'm ready now, or generally at 8 pm (Italy time). PM me with your code if you are interested Grin

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Aikemi - Jun. 22, 2009

guess i am up for a battle. 4-on-4 double and/or single. FC 1590-5821-6181.

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Storm Pegasis - Jun. 22, 2009

Anyone want to battle me? Come on I have new pokemon that can kill.
(Jun. 22, 2009  7:55 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Who want to battle me, my FC: 2965 5749 3698

I'm ready now, or generally at 8 pm (Italy time). PM me with your code if you are interested Grin

I'll battle you. My friend code is the one posted by storm pegasus. Waht's your name on the pokemon game you have?

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Pich - Jun. 22, 2009

I'll battle you....or Hero will Tongue_out

I can battle Hero...now.

P.s If I find Pichuscute' FC I would battle you too. And others, I'm looking for the codes... Joyful_3

K. Logging on now. Good luck.

My FC is 3395 0808 6220
I'll battle you after Hero Tongue_out_wink

I dont know who it was, just log on again lol

It was mine, why it disconnetted...?

Guess it's my turn?
EDIT: Ugh, what the heck? My Wifi decided it would just quite for a second there, couldn't get on here either. >.> Today's a bad day.
EDIT2:I'm not doing 4 on 4, btw.

I said 4 on 4 lol. Didnt want to do this but...

RE: Pokémon Wi-Fi - Storm Pegasis - Jun. 22, 2009

(Jun. 22, 2009  10:18 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I can battle Hero...now.

P.s If I find Pichuscute' FC I would battle you too. And others, I'm looking for the codes... Joyful_3

My friend code is 4597 5691 7885. My name is Nick on my game.

I will battle you after Driger GT, dark wolf.