World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. (/Thread-Harry-potter-And-The-Deathly-Hallow-s-part-1)

Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - ControL_s SouL_ - Nov. 19, 2010

Okay, I'm going to staples corner right now to go watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1. I'll give you guys a review on it when I come back. And if your going to watch it soon then you post what you love and hate about it too. No time to waste. Bey-Bye

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Benjohadi - Nov. 19, 2010

just tell me if there are any missing scene from the novel..??
the half blood prince movie are worst....

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - ControL_s SouL_ - Nov. 19, 2010

Haha, Okay... Half blood prince is Pretty good. The thing I <3 about Harry Potter is the fact that they stick to the book, unlike some other films that have been made out out novels, such as Percy Jackson and the Olympians lightning thief.

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - ControL_s SouL_ - Nov. 19, 2010

DJ - Fab! Guys you need to watch this film. It really is in my opinion the movie of the year! It was good without 3D, so imagine part 2 in 3D! Can't wait!

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Benjohadi - Nov. 20, 2010

well..lot of scene from the novel is missing in the half blood prince movie...hahaha..but the novel itself is damn good...i wish harry potter series never end..hahaha

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Gamer420 - Nov. 20, 2010

Part 2's in 3D? AWESOME! I'm watching part 1 today!

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Jey - Nov. 21, 2010

Just got back from the movie and I thought it was great funny and exciting. The line sucked and the amount of people in the theatre was annoying but it was worth it.

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Amaterasu - Nov. 25, 2010

Best movie out now and I cried some manly tears when

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Giraton - Nov. 25, 2010

going to watch the movie in 2 days using my free ticket. can't wait.

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Wraith - Nov. 25, 2010

Yay, the series is nearly over! I hate movies that discourage reading...

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Amaterasu - Nov. 25, 2010

I already watched it twice Smile

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - NAP - Nov. 26, 2010

It was quite disappointing in my opinion. There were several discrepancies in the movie and I just didn't enjoy it overall. I also believe they shouldn't have split the movie into 2-parts. Basically: Milking the last year of HP for more $$$

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - Cyanide - Nov. 26, 2010

did you wanan be sitting in a movie theater for 4 hour's or so? i sure in the heck dont and thats buisness :V

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - TheSilverBlader - Nov. 26, 2010

i saw this movie on sunday, two days after it came out it was awesome the ending was sad can't wait for part 2

RE: Harry potter And The Deathly Hallow's part 1. - R.J.N.J.D.J - Nov. 26, 2010

I saw the movie a week ago and it is awesome! I can't wait for Part 2! It stinks it comes out in July.