World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Birthday Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Birthday Topic (/Thread-Birthday-Topic)

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 18, 2017

Happy Birthday, Dr. Leo, Trygon EXB, Beargrilz, and Nekodarkkitten! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 19, 2017

Happy Birthday, The Beymaster, DetectiveZeo, Collin Clement, Isaac Sanoussi, and SRJ! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 20, 2017

Happy Birthday, CyberDan, Joeyk, Ankit Mishra, and Shevs56! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 21, 2017

Happy Birthday, Abbard, Tech, and RacingCheetahz! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 22, 2017

Happy Birthday, Silent Lilith, Kajenflash6, Daniel Silva, and GalaxyGirl! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 23, 2017

Happy Birthday, Tiger Empress, DanielGameRoom, Rikuhatsu, and Pratham Chavan! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 24, 2017

Happy Birthday, King Darkness, Emminstien, and Tevonie.! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 25, 2017

Happy Birthday, Pokemaniac306, Zeno Xcalius, Rasfey, and LimitedEdition! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 26, 2017

Happy Birthday, TheLionisDead! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 27, 2017

Happy Birthday, Roan and Darkwocher! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 28, 2017

Happy Birthday, Zanzetsuken, ThePokeBlader, Itachi, Ironspider2357, and Oddish! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 29, 2017

Happy Birthday, ThaKingTai, Zirow, TheBeybladeKid, and NintendoBlader! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 30, 2017

Happy Birthday, Synth, xSora10, Pheonix Lord, and Ashmit Avash! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 01, 2017

Happy Birthday, BlacK PheoniX, ULTIMATE BLAZE, Berzerk135790, Wynster63, NastyNals, SUPERBLADER 13, Blader Samuel, Hyper Xeno, Tarik, Lord, VK BLADE, and Alpha Blader! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 02, 2017

Happy Birthday, Sidart11 and Kavpeny! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 03, 2017

Happy Birthday, Sonmark2006! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 04, 2017

Happy Birthday, Draco0909 and Eurekaboy! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! Also, happy WBO anniversary (I think)!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 05, 2017

Happy Birthday, who ever's birthday it is in the world (since it is no one's birthday that has come on here in the last year or so)! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 06, 2017

Happy Birthday, Bey Brad, RoninSGTO, and JayVil21! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 06, 2017

Happy Birthday Cye, Roan, and Ryan

Happy Birthday to all of you

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 07, 2017

Happy Birthday, Tri, Rise, and Edman! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 07, 2017

Happy Birthday to all and all a good life

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 08, 2017

Happy Birthday, Mesorangerxx! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 09, 2017

Happy Birthday, who ever's birthday it is in the world (since it is no one's birthday that has come on here in the last year or so)! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 10, 2017

Happy Birthday, Tobio Oike, Squirrelwax, Isaias_Lamadrid, Tyson 65, and StrawHatJC! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!