World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade age groups? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Beyblade age groups? (/Thread-Beyblade-age-groups)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Tanner Zambito - Aug. 13, 2011

im 13 so that make me in the 11-14

RE: Beyblade age groups? - drakio - Aug. 13, 2011

I am 14 and I relive that if you are ashamed to be a blader than don't be one, but it's not like you should walk around and tell everyone, none of my friends know but we never talk about it and it's not like I hide them

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Kai-V - Aug. 13, 2011

Only slightly more than a month left before this topic gets locked.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - RayUniStriker - Aug. 13, 2011

Im 4..... plus a decade

RE: Beyblade age groups? - BeyCenter - Aug. 13, 2011

I'm 14. Not much to say. but only like, 5 of the many bladers in my area are my age.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Kai-V - Aug. 24, 2011

We are almost close to the deadline of this topic, and I have noticed one sad conclusion :

Our data verifies that officially more than half of our members are discriminated by Hasbro's age limit of 8-13 years old for their World Championships. I would not claim that the digit of the units is completely exact, but the number I have come to is actually 58%. This is simply unacceptable : Hasbro is intentionally ignoring over half of their fanbase.

The data collected in this poll is very fair : there are not only active or inactive members who have voted, it is quite random and spread accordingly between the two. Furthermore, it is not like our website catters mostly to older Bladers. There is nothing, upon visiting worldbeyblade.org as a guest, that really invites the oldest Bladers more than the younger ones. We do not have games like on BeybladeBattles.com, but that is not all people are interested in at all.

Does our userbase represent the general fanbase ? Yes, I would say so. There is no excuse of older people being more on the computer or being more able to find us, and we even have kids below that age limit, who perform really well in our tournaments actually.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - .:J:. - Aug. 24, 2011

i agree with Kai-V, i'm coming up to my 13th birthday, and i hate the fact that as soon as that year passes i won't be able to go to a hasbro world tournament if they do one, it's sad, that hasbro doesn't understand the users of their products, it surely doesn't matter what the age, we are all connected by the means of beyblade! none of us mind how old our friends on here are! i'm alot younger then alot of my friends on here, but we don't mind! i find it disrespectful that they ignore such a vast amount of people!

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Ultimatefry - Aug. 24, 2011

I know I make it through the USA Battle Series agewise, but does this rule still apply in the Worlds?

RE: Beyblade age groups? - .:J:. - Aug. 24, 2011

i'm guessing, hasbro's full age range is this, so i will be really upset, atleast there will be WBO tournaments

(Aug. 24, 2011  9:35 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i'm guessing, hasbro's full age range is this, so i will be really upset, atleast there will be WBO tournaments

Yeah, if I win the USA championships and the "no 14+" rule will apply in Toronto, then that's annoying.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Kai-V - Aug. 24, 2011

What is your date of birth, Ultimatefry ?

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 24, 2011

I'm 16.

Am I too late to say this?

(Aug. 24, 2011  9:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What is your date of birth, Ultimatefry ?

Early November.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Kai-V - Aug. 25, 2011

Quote:The opportunity to play to qualify for the BEYBLADE World Championship, as described below in the Grand Prize, is designed to showcase and judge the talent of Beybladers with roughly the same level of experience and maturity and is therefore only open to individuals from participating countries between the ages eight (8) and twelve (12) years old (the "World Championship Age Requirements")

Wow, twelve years old now for the World Championships ... So, Ultimatefry, you could enter all the United States tournaments and even go to the national championships without any problems, however you already have no chance to get to the actual finals.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Ultimatefry - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Quote:The opportunity to play to qualify for the BEYBLADE World Championship, as described below in the Grand Prize, is designed to showcase and judge the talent of Beybladers with roughly the same level of experience and maturity and is therefore only open to individuals from participating countries between the ages eight (8) and twelve (12) years old (the "World Championship Age Requirements")

Wow, twelve years old now for the World Championships ... So, Ultimatefry, you could enter all the United States tournaments and even go to the national championships without any problems, however you already have no chance to get to the actual finals.

To the bribe bank!

RE: Beyblade age groups? - KidTala - Aug. 25, 2011

I missed out by one year. Now that's not good...

A lot of people got back into Beyblade with hopes for the world championships, but all these limitations are just crazy.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - KidTala - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A lot of people got back into Beyblade with hopes for the world championships, but all these limitations are just crazy.

Well, they're not really smart. Most of the fans are above that age group.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Flaming Aries - Aug. 25, 2011

Now I am strating to feel happy that I am 10 but these rules so far look like they are gonna suck sorry for getting to off-topic.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - AerialSnack - Aug. 25, 2011

Wait... there is a no 14+ limitation? That sucks... I only have 6 months to get some super awesome beyblades to win a tourney... but, based on the average amount of money I have, that probably won't happen...

Apparently you are already too old for the world championships anyway ...

What is the goal of starting something if you cannot even go to the end ? That is discouraging ...

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 25, 2011

WE should petition Hasbro. OR maybe someone should enter the US tournament and pretend to be younger and win. Then reveal who they really are. That would be kinda awesome.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - leonebest - Aug. 25, 2011

(Oct. 04, 2010  8:32 PM)Blader Rapson Wrote: Hey Im 12 (13 in december)Unfortunately nearly all the people in my school hate beyblades...Unhappy And as for my area... Dont get me started... But just to ask, any one else beyblade in washington?

yes i did just do that. ^ XD

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Ultimatefry - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: WE should petition Hasbro. OR maybe someone should enter the US tournament and pretend to be younger and win. Then reveal who they really are. That would be kinda awesome.

Well, I was thinking to see if I could win the USA championships, and if they don't let me into the Worlds, I start an outrage, or something.

RE: Beyblade age groups? - Captain Caprii - Aug. 25, 2011

Lie about your age if u look young enough *prepares to lie because he looks to small for hes age -.-*