World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Photo Gallery - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Photo Gallery (/Thread-Photo-Gallery)

RE: Photo Gallery - BeybladeStation - Jun. 15, 2011

Dang... that Quetz looks awesome! $4?!?!? That is amazing. What else did they have at the place?

RE: Photo Gallery - Ga' - Jun. 15, 2011

I bet it's been a long time since someone seen new pics of this bada$$ blade:
DEATH GARGOYLE <3 (Click to View)
Stickers aren't on because I just opened this, the package arrived an hour ago. Eee
Sorry for the bad quality and photoflipping, I took the pics with my computer's webcam. Don't have a good camera accessible to me. Crying

My new Wolborg MS has a crack in the tip (WHY!! Smithicide ), and I'm too lazy to send it back for a refund, I'll never get the chance for another, since I can't really buy anything anymore. Hopefully, I can buy the Wolborg MS RC that Deikailo has from her.

RE: Photo Gallery - Callum6939 - Jun. 15, 2011

Nice, why havent you added the stickers on yet?

RE: Photo Gallery - Ga' - Jun. 15, 2011

I just opened it when I took those, I'm putting the stickers on now.

RE: Photo Gallery - Callum6939 - Jun. 15, 2011

Kk posting images after?

RE: Photo Gallery - Ga' - Jun. 16, 2011

I took the pics, but Photobucket is down right now, so I will edit my post after it comes back.

RE: Photo Gallery - blah - Jun. 16, 2011

(Jun. 15, 2011  9:53 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I bet it's been a long time since someone seen new pics of this bada$$ blade:
[img]

Stickers aren't on because I just opened this, the package arrived an hour ago. Eee
Sorry for the bad quality and photoflipping, I took the pics with my computer's webcam. Don't have a good camera accessible to me. Crying

My new Wolborg MS has a crack in the tip (WHY!! Smithicide ), and I'm too lazy to send it back for a refund, I'll never get the chance for another, since I can't really buy anything anymore. Hopefully, I can buy the Wolborg MS RC that Deikailo has from her.

I really admire the quality of your webcam. Most webcams are quite bad. xD

Mmm nice DEMS there too.

RE: Photo Gallery - Fyuuor - Jun. 16, 2011

(Jun. 15, 2011  9:53 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: My new Wolborg MS has a crack in the tip (WHY!! Smithicide ), and I'm too lazy to send it back for a refund, I'll never get the chance for another, since I can't really buy anything anymore. Hopefully, I can buy the Wolborg MS RC that Deikailo has from her.

Honestly send it back, get a refund and then with the refunded money you could purchase another Wolborg MS from either the same or a different seller. Otherwise it's simply wasted money

RE: Photo Gallery - blah - Jun. 16, 2011

Are you sure it's a crack ?!
Some Wolborg MS (like mine) have what looks to be a crack down the middle but actually isn't.
It's just a part of the design or something and looks like a pattern.

Does the design reach halfway into the tip too? And will do, Fyuuor.

Photobucket's working again, and I just woke up (took these last night), so:
STICKERED DEATH GARGOYLE <3333 (Click to View)
EDIT: Sorry for double post.
Double edit: Putting a top view of the Wolborg MS only because I'm saving the RC sticker for the Wolborg MS mint Bearing Core that I will most likely now buy from Deikailo.
Here you go, Tala fans!:
[Image: Photoon2011-06-16at0905.jpg]

RE: Photo Gallery - Ultra - Jun. 16, 2011

Why buy a new one when you could get a refund? Makes no sense dude. Also can you take a pic of the crack?

RE: Photo Gallery - Janstarblast - Jun. 16, 2011

That's bad news Ga.. Unhappy
Azlan- Wow! That Quetz looks more than just awesome! How did you get it for such a cheap price?

[Image: Photoon2011-06-16at0958.jpg]

This is the crack, if you can see it.
(Jun. 16, 2011  3:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why buy a new one when you could get a refund? Makes no sense dude. Also can you take a pic of the crack?

Because I found a friend of mine who wanted the cracked one for 15 bucks.... ;]

It's fine though, Deikailo's Bearing Core is mint, and the RC does not cost 15 bucks, so I'll make a profit and still have a full bey.

RE: Photo Gallery - Janstarblast - Jun. 16, 2011

Well, I can see it, but its not all that clear... Still, it reminds me of Battle Bladers, where Rock Leone's WB cracked big time!

Remember the days when everyone used/wanted these?:
Pre-Maximum/4D series top-tiers (Click to View)
Good times... That blue one is the Aquario from BB-86 BTW, my webcam couldn't properly capture the translucent blue of the CW.

RE: Photo Gallery - Callum6939 - Jun. 16, 2011

haha, good times, i remember holding my MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F in a tournament, i had like 5 kids come up to me and say 'OMG, vulcan, you don't realize how much I envy you' those were the days, of feeling good about having vulcan.... those were the days Wink

RE: Photo Gallery - BeyFan - Jun. 17, 2011

Some photos that have been requested of me, lol.
Aero Knight MS:
Proto Grey MSUV:

RE: Photo Gallery - Zanon - Jun. 17, 2011

My brother's friend made this in school. Works great!

[Image: woodstadium.jpg]

RE: Photo Gallery - Hero - Jun. 17, 2011

That's so cool. I wish I had one of those now. I assume its there to stop beys from flying really far ... or perhaps to actually play in it.

RE: Photo Gallery - Chaos Blader - Jun. 17, 2011

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be played in. The Attack stadium is just there to compare the size.

RE: Photo Gallery - Kai_hiwitari - Jun. 17, 2011

[Image: IMG_20110617_001353.jpg]
Im not sure why i bought this but i did....

RE: Photo Gallery - BeyFan - Jun. 17, 2011

Lol, can you actually understand the game?

RE: Photo Gallery - Kai_hiwitari - Jun. 17, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  8:29 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Lol, can you actually understand the game?

I have not really tried to play it yet, the biggest thing is just trying to navigate and figure out the menu. I cannot find a single walk through or faq anywhere on this game. Crying but it was 5 bucks and its a nice addition to my collection of beyblade stuff.

RE: Photo Gallery - Branderrp - Jun. 17, 2011

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z450/boxhead4/ this is my album of the same beys but in different backgrounds