World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games (/Thread-What-Is-Your-Favroite-Region-In-All-Pokemon-Games)

Pages: 1 2

What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - PocketMonster90 - Aug. 25, 2010

Mine is defiantly hoenn it would be awesome if they made a remake of r/s/e

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - castleoblivion - Aug. 28, 2010

Definatly the Kanto region.....the original 150 pokemon are the best!

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - WBO MASTER - Aug. 29, 2010

(Aug. 28, 2010  8:05 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Definatly the Kanto region.....the original 150 pokemon are the best!

i disagree i like hoen the actual best but sinnoh ruin everything lame

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - LLawliet435 - Aug. 29, 2010

Jhoto, My fav because it started my pokemon obsession.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - pegasis105rf - Aug. 29, 2010

sinnoh region is the best cuz it has alot of cool pokemon

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - MorningMess - Aug. 29, 2010

Sinnoh for me because Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald was the versions that got me started on taking pokemon seriously.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Cye Kinomiya - Aug. 30, 2010

I always have trouble between Kanto and Johto. I'll say Johto. Hoenn had too much water.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - gurugulu - Aug. 30, 2010

Isshu, because it is very urban and more futristic. My runner-up is hoen cause I just loved the water routes and dive.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Pyro - Aug. 30, 2010

Johto all the way.
Everything after that was pretty lame Unhappy

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Thresher - Aug. 30, 2010

Hoenn, because it's the only region with Grovyle and Rayquaza, my two favorite pokemon. Kanto comes in close second, because Charizard is next on the list.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - shadowcross - Aug. 31, 2010

My favourite Pokemon region is Hoenn because Blaziken is my favourite pokemon and was my first pokemon that I got to lvl 100 and I did not use any rare candies on my blaziken. I also liked the new stuff in the Hoenn region.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Dusk - Aug. 31, 2010

sinnoh because thats the one my whole neighborhood played the most and were obsessed with

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Reaper - Aug. 31, 2010

Johto's the best Grin

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Mc Frown - Sep. 01, 2010

(Aug. 28, 2010  8:05 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Definatly the Kanto region.....the original 150 pokemon are the best!

151 :V

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - BurstingBlitz - Sep. 01, 2010

Definitely Hoenn I always liked it the most kanto and jhoto close 2nd and 3rd although i wasn't a big fan of Shinnoh and so far i don't like Isshu too much

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Mc Frown - Sep. 01, 2010

Yeah I like Hoenn the best.
The serious but not ridiculous apocolypticy plot.
The environment, the sprites, the colors, the pokemon, the Gym Leaders/E4.
I think it was the pinnacle of pokemon, though MANY disagree.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - BladerAce17 - Sep. 01, 2010

I'd have to say Kanto. But Orre is close (surprised?). Emerald was the game that truly hooked me, but Pokemon Yellow-Pikachu Edition was my first ever Pokemon game.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - BurstingBlitz - Sep. 01, 2010

(Sep. 01, 2010  2:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah I like Hoenn the best.
The serious but not ridiculous apocolypticy plot.
The environment, the sprites, the colors, the pokemon, the Gym Leaders/E4.
I think it was the pinnacle of pokemon, though MANY disagree.

You said it all ha

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - LightningVoltix - Sep. 01, 2010

I would say Hoenn because Emerald started my adventures.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Xzyla Crios - Sep. 03, 2010

i'd have to say Shinnoh. <i think thats how its spelled..> specially in Platinum when they like, redid the whole game. but they say that now the Ishu<or whatever this new place is called> can actually have seasons and have pokemon change colors and stuff with the seasons, and that sounds amazing.

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - xUni - Sep. 04, 2010

Certainly Johto for me, I loved that region and nice to be back on it on HG/SS ^^

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - UDC - Sep. 06, 2010

SINNOH cause you can go underground!

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - BlankShot - Sep. 10, 2010

Johto. I don't know why though. I think it's because Gold/Silver were the best games ever. :o

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Ray Joker - Sep. 12, 2010

Hoenn will always be the best. I've played Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald so many times before. I hope they make a remake of one of these. Pokemon just makes weird monsters now... I miss the oldies...

RE: What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games - Terra Blazer - Sep. 12, 2010

i liked sinnoh the most but isshu is when pokemon started being weird for me