World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Worst Injury Beyblading - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Your Worst Injury Beyblading (/Thread-Your-Worst-Injury-Beyblading)

Your Worst Injury Beyblading - DoobieDickson - Aug. 23, 2010

I remember back in '03, I was on a field trip with my class and we stopped at McDonalds for food, my friends and I had decided that we wanted to battle. We used a tray as our arena and I had just put and extra attack ring on my Dranzer and it stuck out a little more than I was used to. My ring finger got caught up in the launch and it took a pretty good size chunk out of my finger which bled for about an hour.

So what is yours?

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - Deadpool - Aug. 23, 2010

woah thats unbelievable mine was getting hit in the crotch by my friends aries

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - tailred - Aug. 23, 2010

i have not realy had one yet

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - Kai-V - Aug. 23, 2010

(Aug. 23, 2010  8:57 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: woah thats unbelievable mine was getting hit in the crotch by my friends aries
I believe we had a similar topic but that it got closed because most of the replies were like this ...

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - DoobieDickson - Aug. 23, 2010

(Aug. 23, 2010  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:57 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: woah thats unbelievable mine was getting hit in the crotch by my friends aries
I believe we had a similar topic but that it got closed because most of the replies were like this ...
Ok, sorry, I guess I didn't look hard enough.

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - daveyp1997 - Aug. 23, 2010

One time i was beyblading with my friends on the bu on the way to school and right when we launched...the bus turned and i got a launch into the face -.- it cut a little but only bled for a second

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - Extic - Aug. 23, 2010

I haven't really gotten injured, but I've injured a few of my friends by launching with the dragon launcher. Pinching_eyes
Apparently, we were around the stadium in a way so that when I pulled the ripcord out, it whipped their legs. XD

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - davedragon14 - Aug. 23, 2010

One time in 2004, my brother and i were beyblading on a tin can, my brothers beyblade hit mine so hard it split apart and the pieces when flying toward me, til this day I have 3 scars my arm.

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - Munkerz - Aug. 23, 2010

Never been hurt in any way while Beyblading, though 8-ish years ago I did whip my sister in the face with a ripcord when she knelt down behind me to watch, I had no idea she was behind me 'til she yelped. No permanent mark tough, just so you know.

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - Ultra - Aug. 23, 2010

This thread is just brilliant. Also most of these injuries occured because you weren't playing in a beystadium or in the wrong place. "I'm using a tin can to play on. What could possibly go wrong?"

RE: Your Worst Injury Beyblading - Bey Brad - Aug. 23, 2010

executive privelege