World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' (/Thread-I-think-this-will-break-the-rule-of-Dark-wheel-sucks)

I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - cangjieuser - Aug. 15, 2010

MF Dark Bull H145RF VS. MF Pegasis 105D
Standard Balance beystadium
Pegasis launched first

1. Bull K.O.
2. Bull K.O.
3. Bull K.O.
4. Bull K.O.
5. Bull K.O.
6. Draw
7. Pegasis outspin
8. Bull K.O.
9. Bull K.O.
10. Bull K.O.

7/10
Bull winning percentage: 70%
With 1 draw!!!

If this cannot convince you, then I'm going to tell you: I was using a full power straight shoot on the Bull.

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Mc Frown - Aug. 15, 2010

VS. MF Pegasis 105D
Standard Balance beystadium

Invalid.

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Blazzy - Aug. 15, 2010

You were using the Balance Stadium, when testing requires an Attack stadium.
Also, MF Pegasis 105D isn't a top-tier defense combo...

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Diamond - Aug. 15, 2010

Also, some things to consider is that the Pegasis Wheel does have a considerable amount of recoil, and that the D Bottom has too little friction with the Stadium floor to offer good enough Defense.

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - WBO MASTER - Aug. 15, 2010

dark wheel dont suck they are good but it dosnt have good stamina

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Daegor42 - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  8:23 AM)WBO MASTER Wrote: dark wheel dont suck they are good but it dosnt have good stamina

... or Attack or Defense...

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Mc Frown - Aug. 15, 2010

It's quite obvious you're just trolling around, try harder.

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - cangjieuser - Aug. 15, 2010

Please try it before you ban it.

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Daegor42 - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  8:49 AM)cangjieuser Wrote: Please try it before you ban it.

Ban what? There has been no discussion of banning here.

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Dirge - Aug. 15, 2010

which mold of H145?If its the 1st mold i can give this a try tomorrow

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - cangjieuser - Aug. 15, 2010

It's the second mold, sorry.

RE: I think this will break the 'rule' of 'Dark wheel sucks' - Kai-V - Aug. 15, 2010

Read the stickied topics. If you cannot provide test results against top-tier combinations, then do not make new threads here.