World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  7:26 PM)codecell Wrote: RANGO!!!!!!!!! everyone shud see it!

It's an ok elaboration, but you should go a little further.

Should we see it because it's funny? Should we see it because the voice actors are good? Should we see it because it's touching?

RE: Last movie you watched - Amaterasu - Mar. 07, 2011

Yugioh 3d bonds beyond time. It was very short and didn't make much use of the 3d at all.instead of giving a booster pack like the last movie they
Give u a manga sampler and one card.heck I just went for the cards.

RE: Last movie you watched - codecell - Mar. 07, 2011

I remember that movie it was pretty epic and was the climax of yugioh now its about driving cars and dueling?!??! what happened to the hard core dueling where if you lose you die?!?!? lol

RE: Last movie you watched - beybladejapan - Mar. 07, 2011

127 Hours
I love the outdoors!
Just remember rule #1 tell someone where your at!
This guy didn't...

RE: Last movie you watched - AwesomeDragoon - Mar. 07, 2011

Balls of Fury

i watched it this morning for the first time in about a year i was funnyer than i rememberd exspecially when the little girl puches randy in the nuts

RE: Last movie you watched - Zaneago - Mar. 07, 2011

Movie: bleach movie 3 the memorie of nobody
charecters: ichigo, ruckia and lots more
summary: ichigo goes to the soul society and sees one of the captains and he fights them but they don't remember who he is when they know him and thats it.
review: really good anime to watch loved the movie everyone should watch.

RE: Last movie you watched - Wizard - Mar. 07, 2011

The Prestige. It's another Christopher Noland movie. It's about Magicians. There is a lot I want to say about it in this post, but I don't want to spoil it for you guys. As I know when you put Spoiler Tags, it's very tempting to click on them.

But the end of the movie was very fulfilling. It pretty much perfected everything else in the movie. Although it was kinda odd when he found out that the machine cloned his hat about 30 times or so. In the end of the movie, it was kinda messed up that he died. He drowned... You also see this in the beginning.

RE: Last movie you watched - black mage - Mar. 07, 2011

last one hmm.... i think season of the wich
[quote='zaneeago' pid='569618' dateline='1299464835']
Movie: bleach movie 3 the memorie of nobody
charecters: ichigo, ruckia and lots more
summary: ichigo goes to the soul society and sees one of the captains and he fights them but they don't remember who he is when they know him and thats it.
review: really good anime to watch loved the movie everyone should watch

i saw that two is it when the deafeat that guy with the green robe and that gril with the red tie on her hair

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Mar. 07, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  3:27 AM)zaneeago Wrote: Movie: bleach movie 3 the memorie of nobody

That's not the title of the third movie. It's called "Fade To Black, I Call Your Name" and your summary makes the movie seem boring as hell, while it's much more interesting than just that.

Trust me, I know about that stuff.

(Mar. 07, 2011  4:13 AM)black mage Wrote: i saw that two is it when the deafeat that guy with the green robe and that gril with the red tie on her hair

That's actually from Memories of Nobody, the first Bleach movie, not the third. Red tie girl is called Senna and green robe guy is called Ganryu.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - Mar. 07, 2011

- The Adjustment Bureau
The ideas explored in the movie were nothing revelatory to me. I do feel as if the issues presented could have been explored with more complexity, but that said, I really did enjoy seeing a movie that explores themes dealing with humanity's free will, with intuition and feeling versus reason, so directly. Anybody who is interested in that sort of thing should check it out.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Mar. 07, 2011

Resident Evil: Degeneration
I really enjoyed this film It had a great English vocal cast with Paul Mercier, Alyson Court as Claire Redfield, Laura Bailey, Roger Craig Smith, Crispin Freeman, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Michelle Ruff, Michael Sorich, Steven Blum, and Johnny Yong Bosch. Fans of the Resident Evil franchise should have no issue following this story, and there is a set up for the plot for those who don't follow the series. The recap isn't good enough for newcomers to catch-up, but It is also largely unimportant to the movie. The film has a great deal of action, and a great plot involving terrorism, corporate espionage, double-crossing and of course zombies. This film fits between Resident Evil 4 and 5. I would give it 4 out of 5. There are few changes I would have made involving the competence of the Marines (I make this distinction because Marines aren't called soldiers) and S.R.T. members in the film. I would make the same changes whether they were S.W.A.T., Army, USMC, or Navy Seals. I feel in reality they would have been better able to deal with the zombies, other than that I really liked the film. Leon definitely steals the spotlight in this film.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Mar. 07, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  8:08 AM)Thresher Wrote: Resident Evil: Degeneration
I really enjoyed this film It had a great English vocal cast with Paul Mercier, Alyson Court as Claire Redfield, Laura Bailey, Roger Craig Smith, Crispin Freeman, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Michelle Ruff, Michael Sorich, Steven Blum, and Johnny Yong Bosch.

...What?...What?!

All those awesome names?! I have to see this O_O

RE: Last movie you watched - BeybladeStation - Mar. 07, 2011

Karate Kid. Lol, it was pretty good too! There's a ton of movies I could watch. Any recommendations?

RE: Last movie you watched - _CHIZORO - Mar. 07, 2011

megamind was great it was funny,sad,ecsiting. he was really blue, megamind was

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  2:13 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:08 AM)Thresher Wrote: Resident Evil: Degeneration
I really enjoyed this film It had a great English vocal cast with Paul Mercier, Alyson Court as Claire Redfield, Laura Bailey, Roger Craig Smith, Crispin Freeman, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Michelle Ruff, Michael Sorich, Steven Blum, and Johnny Yong Bosch.

...What?...What?!

All those awesome names?! I have to see this O_O

You really shouldn't, the movie is absolutely horrendous, and the animation the character models have will make your eyes bleed.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:06 AM)To Wrote: You really shouldn't, the movie is absolutely horrendous, and the animation the character models have will make your eyes bleed.

Only if FFXIII or Advent Children make your eyes bleed.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:10 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:06 AM)To Wrote: You really shouldn't, the movie is absolutely horrendous, and the animation the character models have will make your eyes bleed.

Only if FFXIII or Advent Children make your eyes bleed.

This isn't helping your case, lol. Advent Children hasn't aged well, and is still the terrible movie it was back when it was released. With that said, the CG in Advent Children is still better than what's in Degeneration. Degeneration's movements were so stiff, and the models were so lifeless with bland and dull environments It also doesn't help that the movie was basically "People Walking Oh Look A Giant Mutant Man the movie".

RE: Last movie you watched - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 08, 2011

hey i liked advent children (not really for the story, but for the fighting scenes and CGI effects, when it came out there wasn't any movies with CGI like it)

despicable me (for the third/second time):
it was good, had some funny moments. my brother loved it, he said, "this s my favorite movie of the year"

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Mar. 08, 2011

Meh, I'm not really planning to watch it for the story or the special effects (Which, I agree, doesn't leave much, but still) I'll just check it out for the casting.

Besides, after seeing all those stupid Resident Evil live-actions (i.e Afterlife) I don't really expect much out of that franchise.

Seriously, a Wesker that isn't voiced by D.C Douglas isn't worth my attention.

Also, I watched Red. It was pretty good, surprisingly. Bruce Willis has the acting range of a dead man, but he looks cool, holding a gun. Morgan Freeman also made this very fun and it had some decent action.

RE: Last movie you watched - Thresher - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:38 PM)Dude Wrote: Meh, I'm not really planning to watch it for the story or the special effects (Which, I agree, doesn't leave much, but still) I'll just check it out for the casting.

Besides, after seeing all those stupid Resident Evil live-actions (i.e Afterlife) I don't really expect much out of that franchise.

Seriously, a Wesker that isn't voiced by D.C Douglas isn't worth my attention..

Surprisingly Wesker is not in it. Also the story is not nearly as bad as To is suggesting.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  4:36 AM)Thresher Wrote: Surprisingly Wesker is not in it. Also the story is not nearly as bad as To is suggesting.

I was talking about the Wesker in Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Not voiced by D.C Douglas = Not worth my interest

I actually don't really care for graphics or story. I'll just rent it, so I won't be losing a lot of money (If it's really that bad) and it certainly won't be the worst thing I've rented.

So, on-topic. I watched The Phantom (2010) Yes, they made a remake of that nightmare of a movie. It's slightly better than the one that was made in the 90's, but not by much. It's so long that it spans over two DVDs. It feels like they were going for something epic and great, but it's lame. It's still lame.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

Just saw Let Me In...Umm, a little weird? The plot was not exciting and it was a pretty boring and messed up movie.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  1:07 AM)Dusk Wrote: Just saw Let Me In...Umm, a little weird? The plot was not exciting and it was a pretty boring and messed up movie.

The Swedish movie was pretty great (known as "Let The Right One In"), and I've heard great things about the US version as well. Might need to check that out soon.

RE: Last movie you watched - Zaneago - Mar. 10, 2011

I watched MEGA MIND it was cool,funny and amazing. blue people do exsist in my emagination.

RE: Last movie you watched - Dude - Mar. 12, 2011

March 12 marks the day I've watched the worst movie of the year (So far, anyway)

I saw "Mission: L.A" or, as I like to call it "Alien invading movie #348"

It sucks. It really sucks. You'll have to forgive me for going on a little rant, here.

Nothing original: The aliens are invading earth. Done. They're here for our resources. Done. Military getting owned. Done. Military makes a glorious american come-back. Done. Aliens lose. Done. Boring characters with no personnality. Done. Sacrifices for the group involving blowing yourself up. Done. It's ALL been done before.

The camera was shaky. Why was the camera so shaky?! It's just like in the Hurt Locker (And I hated that movie) Do they think it's cool and artsy, or something? Because it's not, it's just annoying and makes the cameraman look retarded.

Why do the alien ships look so much like trash? They're practically flying garbage cans! Why are they all black? To be scary? It's scary, it's cliché!!

Damn stupid movie. I feel so stupid for paying for that carp.