World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 06, 2008

man just carp today

i got up at my friend's house at 8 AM, went home at 8:30 to get ready for work (need to be there for 10), locked out, mom never bothered to get any carp keys made for like a year of living there, went back to my friend's house, blew $30 on cabs doing this. just called, damn stepdad was home the whole time just asleep, i'm like 5 hours late for work now, it's a 10 hour shift but i don't even know if i'm gonna bother going now ugh

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 06, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:man just carp today

i got up at my friend's house at 8 AM, went home at 8:30 to get ready for work (need to be there for 10), locked out, mom never bothered to get any carp keys made for like a year of living there, went back to my friend's house, blew $30 on cabs doing this. just called, damn stepdad was home the whole time just asleep, i'm like 5 hours late for work now, it's a 10 hour shift but i don't even know if i'm gonna bother going now ugh

How on EARTH have you been getting into your house for the past year? I can't even comprehend not having a pair of keys, no-one is ever here.

pure willpower

also here i am at work, five hours late and on beywiki Eee

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 06, 2008

My dad's just come back from a week in Greece and he looks like a piece of burnt toast. He bought me a whole carrier bag full of sweets and a gorgeous white leather belt though, which is ace!

Work today went well too, I'm really getting the hang of the complicated piece of carp that is our phone-in/billing system. It's amazing how much I have to learn about billing and meters but I'm getting there.

I'm in a really happy mood. Grin I finally have a bit of money and I get paid properly next week. Oh and my boyfriend moves into his new flat down the road on the 25th! I'm practically going to be living there also, lawl.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 06, 2008

i can drive now, lol

hopefully i'm better than my brother

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 06, 2008

Whoa, Artie what a coincedence, my brother just got his G license today. And congrats on yours!

One of my friends said I looked like Goku from DragonBall, I'm like "Ooooookkkkkkk" then she told me to do a kamehameha and I'm like "Noooo,k?".

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Jun. 06, 2008

Someone out Black Cat'd me at AN! Damn it! His hair is terrible, but the outfit was pretty damn good and he had his own Hades! carp! ><

Ever since we switched from Sprint to T-Mobile work has been well. I was hopeful during the training, they got our hopes up and it seemed like the change would be good, but I'm miserable. There are no teams anymore, just random people scattered over the floor, I feel really isolated. The support is almost non-existent and the place is getting a little too Big Brother for me. I really need to find something else.

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 06, 2008

What do you do Brad?

Outsourced customer care rep for T-Mobile wireless. I'd rather work at a clothing store and get paid less than I do here (I get 11.50 an hour).

i am going to kill myself here Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 06, 2008

i had a dream the unknown god was back

i am very disappointed to suddenly realize that is not reality

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 07, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i am going to kill myself here Unhappy

it'll be easier when i'm there

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2008

I think I am gonna go on stress leave D: I came in five hours late and my shift still felt disgustlingly long.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 07, 2008

There's such a thing as stress leave?

yes it's easy to get

also 111 people out of under 400 have quit since this project change

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Jun. 07, 2008

Saw Evangelion again. Uuunnnnnnnn, do want Rebuild 02. *_*

ALSO ANNIE YOU WILL GET A KICK OUT OF THIS CAMERON RESIGNED AS PRINCIPAL AND SO DID PURA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 07, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:yes it's easy to get

also 111 people out of under 400 have quit since this project change

soon to be 112?

yes

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 07, 2008

QUICK

60 gig with a 160gig drive in it
8:23
and time crisis 4, resistance, ninja gaiden, uncharted and like 10PSN + singstar

all for my wii

DO I DO IT HURRY

yes

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 07, 2008

Artie Wrote:QUICK

and time crisis 4, resistance, ninja gaiden, uncharted and like 10PSN + singstar

all for my wii

DO I DO IT HURRY

Did you really even need to ask?

You're stupid if you don't do this. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 07, 2008

Carina Wrote:Saw Evangelion again. Uuunnnnnnnn, do want Rebuild 02. *_*

ALSO ANNIE YOU WILL GET A KICK OUT OF THIS CAMERON RESIGNED AS PRINCIPAL AND SO DID PURA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

DETAILS

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 07, 2008

Truck, it's gonna be hot this weekend. Was 29C today, and will be 30C+ throughout the weekend.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 07, 2008

Artie Wrote:QUICK

all for my wii

DO I DO IT HURRY
do it