World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Toys R Us Tournaments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Toys R Us Tournaments (/Thread-Toys-R-Us-Tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Kai-V - Oct. 05, 2012

(Oct. 05, 2012  12:08 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Kai-V, the tournament that is coming up in Toy's R Us, Is that a real tournament or is it just one of those random battles that you talked about. I heard someone say you get a thousand dollars if you win. If it is a real tournament that is.

You should read my posts fully. It depends on the local Toys "R" Us you go to, because some are "organised", but a lot are just not prepared at all. You really go at your own risk, and I doubt that there is one thousand dollars as a prize for each of the Toys "R" Us events, because that would be way too much.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - beybladefoever - Oct. 05, 2012

I agree with Kai-v. 1000 dollars prize for bey tuornament?NO! But lookng forward to it. I'm gonna battle you El Paso bladers!

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - dako - Oct. 05, 2012

thats a good prize for me

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 05, 2012

ACtually the winner of each event will be entered into a drawing for a $1000 TRU shopping spree.

whats with your post ?!?

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - dako - Oct. 05, 2012

mine or his

Darkmousies

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 05, 2012

(Oct. 05, 2012  2:37 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: Darkmousies

"Dark_Mousy"
(Oct. 05, 2012  2:24 AM)dako Wrote: mine or his

I think it was a quote i was trying to quote. It messed up.

My bad Dark_Mousy I'll spell it right next time

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - xXchrisicXx - Oct. 05, 2012

Message me if your in Michigan. And if your going to the Toys R Us in Port Huron for the Beyblade tournament tomorrow (Saturday Oct. 6th) Smile

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Scout25 - Oct. 06, 2012

I'm soo excited!

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Rush - Oct. 06, 2012

If I get that 1000 dollar prize, the first thing I'm going to do is buy a BB-10. And, it is from 12:00-2:00 in all of the TRU's internationally, right?

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Driger Kai - Oct. 06, 2012

Online it said the Toys R Us thing prize was a couple of weak coupons for Beyblade stuff.
*Tris; The last one people were allowed to use any launcher or bey.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - xXchrisicXx - Oct. 06, 2012

I hope im not the only one at the Toys R Us in Fort Gratiot. Odds are i will be.. Uncertain But.. i suppose i don't hanve anything better to do.

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - bey master 7602 - Oct. 06, 2012

what time is it

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Kei - Oct. 06, 2012

(Oct. 04, 2012  3:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Even tho I can't play in this weekend's TRU tournaments. I will be helping run one of the events.

How did you swing this? I was, in effect, told by Hasbro that any partnership with the WBO would be impossible for these events (well, not exactly; they kind of danced around my proposition and just said that I would not be able to judge at one of the events, even though that was not my main suggestion). :\

12-2pm

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - H3LLO - Oct. 06, 2012

(Oct. 06, 2012  2:12 AM)xXchrisicXx Wrote: I hope im not the only one at the Toys R Us in Fort Gratiot. Odds are i will be.. Uncertain But.. i suppose i don't hanve anything better to do.
Automatic win! LOLZ

@ aensoni17 Right!?! Lol

RE: Toys R Us Tournaments - Rush - Oct. 06, 2012

That does not give you an automatic win. Like Kai-V said, if you are the only one there, too bad. Or if it is too unorganized, there won't even be a tournament; just random battles with other bladers.

Its fun to joke around you know. I know that an Automatic win wont be the case. But still. I just hope theres more then just me.

Hopefully there will be more than just you.
It would be amazing if there was one more person than you, and you beat him.... overkill.... not really...

Haha yeah id like for there to be more. But Michigan is kinda "Dead" When it comes to beyblade.

Then get a doctor to say "CLEAR" and have him electrocute it....
Problem solved. Wink

Pfff hahah! i don't think thats how it works.