World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (part 7 ongoing) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (part 7 ongoing) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-burst-apocalypse-15-part-7-ongoing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - Golden Freddy - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  1:51 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:50 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Disrespecting Kobe we now are. GreenK9148 we got him
I didn't even disrespecting him you put that in my testing thread also for maiden. So you are considered spamming.

It’s not spamming. Spamming is repeating the same message in one chat. We aren’t spamming

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - CheetoBlader - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  1:54 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I didn't even disrespecting him you put that in my testing thread also for maiden. So you are considered spamming.

It’s not spamming. Spamming is repeating the same message in one chat. We aren’t spamming

No no, you are spamming. Please stop. Yes, it’s sad Kobe Bryant died. But this isn’t the place to mourn. So please stop now.

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - kai edits - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  2:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:54 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: It’s not spamming. Spamming is repeating the same message in one chat. We aren’t spamming

No no, you are spamming. Please stop. Yes, it’s sad Kobe Bryant died. But this isn’t the place to mourn. So please stop now.
Thank you to set this straight.

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - The Blacknight - Oct. 20, 2020

I was impressed by your story, so i wanted to give this character contest a shot. main villain btw
Eda Leybb
Gender: None, but usually appears as and is referred to as she
Usual appearance: a lady in her mid twenties w/white angel wings and one of those greek or roman togas(in white) and a halo(yellow) above her head
Role: big bad, king/queen of the beyblade gods
Bey: Hiatus Generate Fl
Hiatus: First with four wings, also is a cho-z bey
Generate fl: Generate except it is in defense/stamina mode, than attack
Moves:
Attack hiatus: When Eda first launches her bey(and shows it) it is in a glowing sphere as bright as the sun. the sphere is impenetrable ( well, maybe a half-mile-thick titanium wall, we gotta give the good guys a chance)
Time Hiatus: if attack hiatus is repelled, then Eda uses time hiatus. The time for the hiatus slows down, making it outspin its opponent
Defense Hiatus: If time hiatus is repelled, defense hiatus activates. if the opponent's bey is spinning, it bursts as all the defense from that bey is gone.
space hiatus: if defense hiatus is repelled, then this move is used. atk mode for generate fl kicks in, and the opponent's bey cannot move while Eda executs a barrage of attacks at mach 5(Eda is a god, chill) that will instantly break the opponent's bey.
Life Hiatus: ace in the hole, used after spce hiatus is used twice Hiatus kills the opponents bey avatar, making sure that that bey auto-loses and can never battle again as it is a lifeless shell. nothing(even plot) can save u. you are DEAD. you can dodge tho, but is nigh impossible(im setting this up 4 maiden to win, but every other character to lose btw)

Hiatus's avatar: a seraphim(six-winged angel) clad in armor, with a massive double-edged sword. later revealed to be Eda's husband(though is also genderless) who was drained of his power whenever maiden used her time stop, enough so he was assassinated by a rival(the one who started free's family and the god of the bey line Fafnir), and Eda used his blood to create Hiatus. this was in like the beginning of time, but since maiden's time stop alters time, time does not apply. this is why Eda is after shun and free

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - Golden Freddy - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I was impressed by your story, so i wanted to give this character contest a shot. main villain btw
Eda Leybb
Usual appearance: a lady in her mid twenties w/white angel wings and one of those greek or roman togas(in white) and a halo(yellow) above her head
Moves:
Attack hiatus: When Eda first launches her bey(and shows it) it is in a glowing sphere as bright as the sun. the sphere is impenetrable ( well, maybe a half-mile-thick titanium wall, we gotta give the good guys a chance)
Time Hiatus: if attack hiatus is repelled, then Eda uses time hiatus. The time for the hiatus slows down, making it outspin its opponent
Defense Hiatus: If time hiatus is repelled, defense hiatus activates. if the opponent's bey is spinning, it bursts as all the defense from that bey is gone.
space hiatus: if defense hiatus is repelled, then this move is used. atk mode for generate fl kicks in, and the opponent's bey cannot move while Eda executs a barrage of attacks at mach 5(Eda is a god, chill) that will instantly break the opponent's bey.
Life Hiatus: ace in the hole, used after spce hiatus is used twice Hiatus kills the opponents bey avatar, making sure that that bey auto-loses and can never battle again as it is a lifeless shell. nothing(even plot) can save u. you are DEAD. you can dodge tho, but is nigh impossible(im setting this up 4 maiden to win, but every other character to lose btw)

Hiatus's avatar: a seraphim(six-winged angel) clad in armor, with a massive double-edged sword. later revealed to be Eda's husband(though is also genderless) who was drained of his power whenever maiden used her time stop, enough so he was assassinated by a rival(the one who started free's family and the god of the bey line Fafnir), and Eda used his blood to create Hiatus. this was in like the beginning of time, but since maiden's time stop alters time, time does not apply. this is why Eda is after shun and free

I like it.

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - kai edits - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I was impressed by your story, so i wanted to give this character contest a shot. main villain btw
Eda Leybb
Moves:

Ok your in but shun died remember. Shun will come back.
A little spoiler.
Maiden:shun I can bring you back to life but it has a cost. If we fuse it's permanent you cant unfuse.
Shun:deal. Let's fuse. Maidens fusion!!!
Shun hair color changes from black to blue.

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - The Blacknight - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  3:08 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I was impressed by your story, so i wanted to give this character contest a shot. main villain btw
Eda Leybb
Moves:

Ok your in but shun died remember. Shun will come back.
A little spoiler.
Maiden:shun I can bring you back to life but it has a cost. If we fuse it's permanent you cant unfuse.

ik shun will come back, but eda wants to erase shun and free from existence, to make sure they were never born

(Oct. 20, 2020  3:11 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  3:08 AM)kai edits Wrote: Ok your in but shun died remember. Shun will come back.
A little spoiler.

ik shun will come back, but eda wants to erase shun and free from existence, to make sure they were never born

Will eda will probably will beat shun tho.

(Oct. 20, 2020  3:19 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  3:11 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: ik shun will come back, but eda wants to erase shun and free from existence, to make sure they were never born

Will eda will probably will beat shun tho.
i case i win or my idea is used(prob not either tho lol) i put spoiler
btw edas name is beyblade scrambled

Chapter 18 free vs alyssa the battle of legends
Free:you will pay Alyssa. Go fafnir mirage slash.
quetzalcoatl is knocked into the air.
Alyssa:your really strong. I want more I want your power. Let me consume more.
quetzalcoatl lands and spins 10 times faster.
Alyssa:go quetzalcoatl bound scream.
quetzalcoatl hits the wall and bounces off the wall and hits fafnir into the air.
Free:not good fafnir mirage drain.
Fafnir takes some of quetzalcoatl spin.
Alyssa:i did it. quetzalcoatl death recollection.
Fafnir attacks quetzalcoatl then a huge burst of energy explodes from quetzalcoatl.
Free:shun I failed you sorry.
Free hears a voice.
Shun:is that what you got free I am right behind you free.
Free:right let's go shun.
Shun:right
Free and shun:mirage recollection
2 huge burst of energy battle each other.
Alyssa:go quetzalcoatl ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Free and shun:go fafnir arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Shun hair turns blue for a second. Fafnir sends quetzalcoatl flying and quetzalcoatl bursts midair.
Free:I did it. We did it shun.
Free looks behind him. Shun was still motionless on the floor covered in blood.
Free:shun your spirit helped me win.
Later
Inside shun's mind
Maiden:I can bring you back to life but it comes with a cost. We will have to fuse permanently.
Shun:deal. Maiden thank you.
Shun and maiden fuse. Shun earrings glow blue then shun's hair color changes from black to blue.
In the real world.
Free carrys shun's body to her hospital bed.
Free:thank you shun. You gave me hope at times I lost faith.
Free puts maiden next to shun.
Free:see you later my love
Free walks out of the room.
Akira:dang shun is really strong she almost beat Alyssa.
Free:your right akira shun is really strong. Your sister helped me a lot since i left bc sol. She even helped me get better at beyblade. She is a one of a kind.

Free pulls out a locket. Free then opens a locket. It has a picture of free and shun. Shun had a rose in hair and free was smiling at the camera so was shun.
Free:this is what I have left of shun this locket.
Chapter end

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - SacredXcalibur - Oct. 20, 2020

Not trying to be rude but maybe we would've cared more if shun wasn't instantly revived or if you didn't just announce it. That way we would've considered it a twist.

Chapter 19 awaken quetzalcoatl
Free walks into shun's hospital room.
Free:good morning babe.
Free kisses shun on cheek.
Dimitri walks into the room
Dimitri:what happened to shun.
Free:she used maidens recollection and she died because of the impact of the attack. shun died to protect me.
Free starts to cry
Dimitri:wow free your lucky to marry someone like that.
Free:I am.
Inside shun's mind.
Shun:when can I come back to life.
Maiden:in a week I am still healing your wounds.
In the real world.
Free walks out of shun's hospital room.
Free:I don't know why but I feel I need to battle. Shun entrusted everything to me.
Gwynn walks by.
Gwynn:oh free. Shun is getting better as the days go by 1 week till she makes a full recovery.
Free:how did you know?
Gwynn:I did the math. Seems like their is gonna be a wedding after all.
Free:so shun is alive.
Gwynn:yes but she is in a coma.
Free pulls out the locket.
Free:shun is alright.
Gwynn walks away.
Later
Alyssa:the nerve of that shun kurenai. She nearly destroyed my plan. But now I can battle without her in the way.
A random speaks out from the shadows.
???:if your gonna do that include me.
The figure moves in the light. It's Dimitri.
Dimitri:let's go Alyssa.
Alyssa:sure.
Later
Shun's mark of maiden glows red.
Free:shun are you ok.
Free looks at the shun's body.
Free:shun wake up.
Shun:what a second why am I in a pink dress and wearing pink panties.
Shun blushes till her face turns red.
Shun:free you pervert
Shun smacks free.
Free:glad to have you back shun.
Alyssa walks into the room.
Alyssa:where is shun kurenai.
Shun:I am right here.
Alyssa:battle me shun.
Shun:sorry but I can't. I am here temporarily. You see shun is not in control. I am. I'm maiden.
Alyssa:still you can battle. Shun stop these lies and face me.
Shun:well fine.
Shun hair turns light blue like super sayian blue.
Shun:are we gonna battle or what.
Shun smiles creepily.
3 2 1 go shoot.
Shun:go maiden maidens recoil
Maiden hits the wall and bounces into the center.
Alyssa:nice trick. Go quetzalcoatl tempest overdrive.
quetzalcoatl hits the wall then bounces off the wall to hit maiden.
Shun:nice trick.
Shun smiles
Alyssa:your smiling when your about to lose.
Shun:look at maiden.
Maiden spin increases by 100 percent.
Shun:maiden drain some of power. Foolishness get you no where. Maiden Maidens time.
*time stops*
Shun:go maiden maidens recollection
Maiden hits quetzalcoatl then a huge burst of energy explodes from maiden.
*time resumes*
Shun:it's over. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh maidens over recollection.
The blast increases in power.
Alyssa:nani.
A light blue aura forms around shun. Then the aura flickers on and off.
Shun:died quetzalcoatl.
quetzalcoatl bursts midair.
Shun collapses on her knees.
Shun:I did it.
Shun breaths heavily.
Chapter end

(Oct. 20, 2020  4:00 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Not trying to be rude but maybe we would've cared more if shun wasn't instantly revived or if you didn't just announce it. That way we would've considered it a twist.

Your not wrong

(Oct. 20, 2020  12:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:00 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Not trying to be rude but maybe  we would've cared more if shun wasn't instantly revived or if you didn't just announce it. That way we would've considered it a twist.

Your not wrong

I released a new chapter

(Oct. 20, 2020  12:33 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Your not wrong

I released a new chapter

What’s next? She died then came back to life. She just gonna die again and again

(Oct. 20, 2020  1:11 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: I released a new chapter

What’s next? She died then came back to life. She just gonna die again and again
You will see.

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - GreenK9148 - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  2:05 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:11 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What’s next? She died then came back to life. She just gonna die again and again
You will see.

No, you will see.

A little preview
Shun breaths heavily.
Shun:I won
Alyssa:I can beat you. Now I consumed enough power to beat you.
Shun does the vegito face.

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 20, 2020

How does one enter the character contest?

(Oct. 20, 2020  3:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How does one enter the character contest?

You just describe your character and the bey here

(Oct. 20, 2020  3:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How does one enter the character contest?

You pm the character bio

Pm the character To me

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 20, 2020

Just a question, how many people have entered in so far?

(Oct. 20, 2020  5:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just a question, how many people have entered in so far?
3 including you

Chapter 20 maiden of destruction returns
Shun collapses to her knees.
Shun:I did it. Free I think I am gonna take a nap. Yawnnnnnn.
Shun collapses backwards but free catches her in his arms.
Free:you did great shun.
Shun was fast asleep in free's arms.
Free:wow those two are really strong.
Free looks at the stadium. Is was destroyed.
Free:dang I wanted to battle two.
Later
Free puts shun in her hospital bed and tugs her in.
Free:shun your the reason why I quited bc sol. To be with you.
Free puts maiden next to shun's body.
Free:geez she is really cute when she is asleep.
Free walks out the hospital room and close the door gently.
Akira:is shun alright.
Free:she is fine. I wonder why her hair changed color?
Akira:maiden probably bring shun back to life. Since shun lost to Alyssa she seems different.
Free looks at akira and pulls out the locket.
Free:tell me akira.
Later.
Shun wakes up.
Shun:geez I fell asleep. That was some battle.
Shun looks in the mirror.
Shun:huh why am I wearing a pink pajama and pink panties.
Shun blushes till she turns really red.
Free:shun are you up.
Shun:I am up free.
Free walks into the room.
Free:shun you look so cute. I like the rose in your hair and your outfit.
Shun blushes till she is really red.
Shun:it's not like I like it idiot.
Free:geez shun I thought you liked this stuff.
Shun blushes
Shun:well you see .... Free.
Free:you actually like it. I thought you were a goth.
Shun:I am but you rather me wear this or my goth clothes.
Free:what ever pleases you.
Shun:I guess this outfit will stay.
Free blushes intensely
Free:so shun. Can we...
Shun:go on free.
Free:can we battle.
Shun:sure.
Chapter end
Next chapter the wedding!!!!

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - kai edits - Oct. 21, 2020

Chapter 20 the wedding.
Shun:well today I am getting married.
Akira:are nervous about it.
Shun:no but I think free is.
Later during the wedding
Shu:do you shun kurenai take free de la hoya to be your husband.
Shun:I do.
Shu:do you take shun kurenai to be your wife.
Free:I do.
Shu:you may put your rings on and kiss the bride.
Shun puts a ring on free's ring finger then free did the same.
Free:I have been waiting for this for a long time.
Free kisses shun and shun kisses back.
Shun:free I love you
Free:I love you too.
Later after the wedding.
Shun grabs maiden.
Shun:I wonder why I feel so alone when I just got married.
Free:it's because you have never been married.
Alice walks into the room.
Alice:congratulations shun.
Shun:sorry but guys.
Shun puts out a pregnancy test.
Shun:I am pregnant.
Everybody's faces were in shock.
Akira:who's the father.
Shun:free.
Free:I am dad. Yes I hope it's girl.
Shun:me too.
Chapter end
Part 1 is complete
Part 2 is in the works.

Part 2 chapter 1 preview.
Shun walks into the room.
Shun:huh did someone say my name.
Shun grew taller and her hair color is white now.
Free:shun it was me.
Shun:oh what happened free.
Free:there is a beyblade tournament.
Shun hides her face with her hair while looking down.
Shun:oh that I ...
Free:shun you ok.
Shun:it's not the same without Maiden.
Shun starts crying.
Free:what happened to maiden.
Shun:maiden got destroyed by Alyssa.
Shun pulls out maiden.
Free:maiden.
Free storms out of the house and looks for Alyssa.
Chapter preview end.

Part 2 chapter 1 maiden returns part 1
Shun grew taller and her hair color is white now.
Free:shun it was me.
Shun:oh what happened free.
Free:there is a beyblade tournament.
Shun hides her face with her hair while looking down.
Shun:oh that I ...
Free:shun you ok.
Shun:it's not the same without Maiden.
Shun starts crying.
Free:what happened to maiden.
Shun:maiden got destroyed by Alyssa.
Shun pulls out maiden.
Free:maiden.
Free storms out of the house and looks for Alyssa.
Later at gwynn's house
Gwynn:maidens in bad shape but I can fix it.
Shun:thank you.
32 hours pass by.
Gwynn:maiden is complete.
Shun:thank you gwynn.
Later
Alyssa:it's so boring when nobody gives you a challenge.
Dimitri:give it time babe.
Shun:pathetic as always Dimitri.
Shun flicks her hair to the other side of her face.
Alyssa:shun let's battle.
3 2 1 go shoot
Alyssa:go quetzalcoatl perfect aura
quetzalcoatl hits maiden.
Shun:pathetic maidens barrier.
Maiden blocks the attack.
Shun:let's go maiden.
Maiden:right.
Shun:maidens fusion
Chapter end

RE: Beyblade burst apocalypse(15+) (character contest/crossover) - kai edits - Oct. 22, 2020

Part 2 chapter 1 part 2 maiden returns.
Kisara:alright. I am a fusion of maiden and shun. I am kisara. Go maiden Maidens upper.
Maiden sends quetzalcoatl flying into the air.
Alyssa:what how did that happen.
Kisara:oh I am sorry did it shock you?
Maiden does that attack again.
Kisara:I am bored of this nonsense.
Maiden increases its spin power by 100%.
Alyssa:what are you. How could you have so much power.
Kisara:I am done with you go maiden maidens fusion overdrive.
quetzalcoatl gets knocked out.
Later
Shun:free did you hear about a blader named kisara?
Free:yeah she is strong.
Shun:go maiden maidens fusion.
Kisara:hello free.
Free:what your kisara.
Kisara:yes I am.
Free:kisara your really great at blading.
Kisara:you think I am cute.
Free:yes.
Shun unfuses
Free:shun your amazing.
Shun:this fusion does not have a time limit. Do to maiden being awakened in its perfect form.
Later
Shun:shu
Shu:yes.
Shun:can you train me to get stronger.
Shu:sure anything for my little sister.
Chapter end