World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Tempestas007 - Nov. 27, 2009

Awesome.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Nov. 27, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bJ1fwikqpE&feature=sdig&et=1259343518.31
Haha

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Nov. 27, 2009

whoa odd video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xUyJybUzs hah go brad and battle striker team

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Nov. 27, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  3:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm always surprised that so many people play this in Beyblade stadiums with no controller ... why not just play Beyblade if you want to do that? Why do you want to turn Battle Strikers into Beyblade?

I gotta back Brad on this one. I've read several posts here and elsewhere that they "tested" Strikers against Beys in a "Bey Stadium". Has anyone ever tried to do it on the Strikers home turf while it (bey)sits there and gets hit by a controlled Striker. Just curious if things would turn out different on the Strikers home turf!

its seriously not that different even with a brilliant striker like skullor even dark wolf df145fs can be it even using a controller in the stadium that comes with the tournament set it really doesn't change much.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 27, 2009

Seriously guys, design on Battle Strikers began before MFB had even been announced! So, of course they are not designed to beat MFB ... they are not metal.

Of course, now that MFB is out, things may change ...

i know they weren't meant to beat mfb but just comparing there performance isn't exactly a bad thing even if battlestrikers lose

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 27, 2009

(Nov. 27, 2009  8:51 PM)bey tempest Wrote: i know they weren't meant to beat mfb but just comparing there performance isn't exactly a bad thing even if battlestrikers lose

For sure, but how many times does it need to be repeated?

true i was only saying to jawa that it doesn't make much difference and i am a bit sick of all this competing product malarkey aswell.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - YoPeepz - Nov. 27, 2009

There are like 100 card games in the world, so why cant there be TWO top games? Everyone is free to like both, which is what I do, and from what brad is sayin, they might outclass mfb, who knows?

we will have to see when the new set is released sometime soon

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Nov. 28, 2009

(Nov. 27, 2009  8:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Seriously guys, design on Battle Strikers began before MFB had even been announced! So, of course they are not designed to beat MFB ... they are not metal.

Of course, now that MFB is out, things may change ...

Now THERE's a teaser if I ever heard one

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Trik - Nov. 28, 2009

i just saw the battle strikers ad on tv
I think it's the premiere on aussie tv XD

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Nov. 30, 2009

(Nov. 27, 2009  7:48 PM)bey tempest Wrote: whoa odd video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xUyJybUzs hah go brad and battle striker team

damn, you've got a nice launch "flick" brad.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 30, 2009

(Nov. 30, 2009  4:33 AM)Minion Wrote: damn, you've got a nice launch "flick" brad.

I did this on the basics video, as well. Try it, it's way better than hitting the Launcher IMO.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 01, 2009

So, fun teaser for you guys: come January, the heaviest possible Striker will be 63g. Currently I think the heaviest MFB combo is around ... 45g?

Is weight still an issue? Wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Dec. 01, 2009

Brad, when will we be able to see the new battle strikers????

(Dec. 01, 2009  6:03 PM)Beynval Wrote: Brad, when will we be able to see the new battle strikers????

I am doing my best for you guys. Currently I don't have all the stuff to show. Considering the January release, I don't think we'll keep it secret for much longer. Next two weeks, I'd say.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kei - Dec. 01, 2009

(Dec. 01, 2009  5:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So, fun teaser for you guys: come January, the heaviest possible Striker will be 63g. Currently I think the heaviest MFB combo is around ... 45g?

Gasp

Just wondering though for comparison, what is the weight of the heaviest Striker right now?

(Dec. 01, 2009  10:20 PM)Kei Wrote: Gasp

Just wondering though for comparison, what is the weight of the heaviest Striker right now?

I'm not sure if the exact amount but i'd guess it's around 40g.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Aqua - Dec. 01, 2009

Wow, that's a huge increase in weight then...

Just wondering; how long is MEGA planning to run Battle Strikers for? Or is it sort of an indefinate thing?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 02, 2009

(Dec. 01, 2009  11:06 PM)Aqua Wrote: Wow, that's a huge increase in weight then...

Just wondering; how long is MEGA planning to run Battle Strikers for? Or is it sort of an indefinate thing?

As long as we can sell it for ... lol

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 02, 2009

woo ha

front page of the site was updated

DRANGON NINJA

I'm enjoying this toy a lot. I brought some over to my friends place today and all of them loved it. I thought that people would think it was neat, but not really care much, instead they were thrilled. The magnetic control gimmick seemed to really pull them in. I told them about the next wave of metal ones and they got even more excited.

I don't feel like strikers is as competitive or collectible as beyblade, but they are definitely an exciting game.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Dec. 02, 2009

(Dec. 02, 2009  6:35 AM)Minion Wrote: I don't feel like strikers is as competitive or collectible as beyblade, but they are definitely an exciting game.
I feel the same for the old battle strikers but Brad said he quit beyblade in reason of the new strikers...
must not be just because of work haha
I am expecting a lot from the new strikers, especially because Brad worked on it xD

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Dec. 02, 2009

how come on the battle strikers site when i click on the metal xs thing it ask me for a password Confused