World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Complaints about the BeyLauncher (/Thread-Complaints-about-the-BeyLauncher)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - NAP - Apr. 16, 2010

(Apr. 15, 2010  9:41 AM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: sorry but I fully read the fourm

Serious

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - kokolossal - Apr. 17, 2010

you guys raise a god point.they are pretty bad.i just bought one off ebey and it was in a package[obviesley from a shop in hogkong]but the piece that the beyblade conects on to wasent ther.do you have to buy it sepretley or what.pleez post answers.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Kai-V - Apr. 17, 2010

(Apr. 17, 2010  2:29 AM)kokolossal Wrote: you guys raise a god point.they are pretty bad.i just bought one off ebey and it was in a package[obviesley from a shop in hogkong]but the piece that the beyblade conects on to wasent ther.do you have to buy it sepretley or what.pleez post answers.
That is really not supposed to happen ... There is a flaw somewhere, because we all got our prongs stuck to the Beylauncher.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Aqua - Apr. 17, 2010

(Apr. 17, 2010  2:29 AM)kokolossal Wrote: you guys raise a god point.they are pretty bad.i just bought one off ebey and it was in a package[obviesley from a shop in hogkong]but the piece that the beyblade conects on to wasent ther.do you have to buy it sepretley or what.pleez post answers.

It could be fake. Can you take a picture of the package it came in, or link us to the seller that you bought it from?

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - raymyn - Apr. 23, 2010

2 outa my 5 beylaunchers broke, both green ones. The first one got entagled around the winder, so I had to break it open to try to fix it (which Ima finish working on tonight and Ima tape it together) then the other one, one of the prongs broke when my friend was using it. But it is only the Right SG ones. The white launcher I use for LLD works fine, and I have 2 of them. And I used it more then the others I have. Is it just me or is the Left spin launcher stronger?

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Aqua - Apr. 23, 2010

(Apr. 23, 2010  10:25 PM)raymyn Wrote: 2 outa my 5 beylaunchers broke, both green ones. The first one got entagled around the winder, so I had to break it open to try to fix it (which Ima finish working on tonight and Ima tape it together) then the other one, one of the prongs broke when my friend was using it. But it is only the Right SG ones. The white launcher I use for LLD works fine, and I have 2 of them. And I used it more then the others I have. Is it just me or is the Left spin launcher stronger?

Green BeyLaunchers were never released. I'm pretty sure they are fake, since I've already seen fake green BeyLaunchers on ebay.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - bey tempest - Apr. 23, 2010

(Apr. 23, 2010  10:32 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2010  10:25 PM)raymyn Wrote: 2 outa my 5 beylaunchers broke, both green ones. The first one got entagled around the winder, so I had to break it open to try to fix it (which Ima finish working on tonight and Ima tape it together) then the other one, one of the prongs broke when my friend was using it. But it is only the Right SG ones. The white launcher I use for LLD works fine, and I have 2 of them. And I used it more then the others I have. Is it just me or is the Left spin launcher stronger?

Green BeyLaunchers were never released. I'm pretty sure they are fake, since I've already seen fake green BeyLaunchers on ebay.

theres a green beylauncher in bb-20 actually.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Aqua - Apr. 23, 2010

(Apr. 23, 2010  10:44 PM)bey tempest Wrote: theres a green beylauncher in bb-20 actually.

Oh, my bad. Totally forgot about the one in the BeyBattle Try Set.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Bey Brad - Apr. 23, 2010

(Apr. 23, 2010  10:47 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2010  10:44 PM)bey tempest Wrote: theres a green beylauncher in bb-20 actually.

Oh, my bad. Totally forgot about the one in the BeyBattle Try Set.

because it's garbage

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - LightningPeg - Jul. 28, 2010

i think the hasbro beylaunchers are more durable

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Pimpju - Jul. 28, 2010

Thank you for pointing this out. Any particular reason as to why you think this?

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Inkubinu - Jul. 29, 2010

(Aug. 02, 2009  6:02 AM)StormDriger Wrote: lol . has any1 not broken it

I havent

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - GeneralHawx - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  10:46 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Thank you for pointing this out. Any particular reason as to why you think this?

Better plastic It is a mystery

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Daegor42 - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  10:46 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Thank you for pointing this out. Any particular reason as to why you think this?

I haven't broken mine yet. =P

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - mchlbant - Jul. 29, 2010

same with my Hasbro beylauncher

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - GeneralHawx - Jul. 29, 2010

(Aug. 02, 2009  6:02 AM)StormDriger Wrote: lol . has any1 not broken it
I have with my paranoia

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Pimpju - Jul. 29, 2010

I haven't broken my TT one yet =/

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Stratus G. - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 15, 2009  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So here's my proposed redesign for the BeyLauncher.

OK, so it's not a huge change, but this small change would actually fix a lot of the problems. I noticed that when the handle is cracked off and there's only a little nub left, the handle doesn't fly around when released; it just goes straight back in, because there is no weight pushing it from side to side. Plus, nobody actually holds the handles as a handle. This would accommodate the best way to hold it. If you really wanted to, the handle could be covered in rubber, which would reduce breakages to almost 0 and make it a lot easier to hold. Not that I ever expect any of this to actually happen.

Hmm..would it be against the rules to saw off/take off the prongs of the handles?
Could take a play-around Beylauncher(One you dont normaly use)
And try it out like that

I've wrapped a rubber band at the bottom of the handle of mine to reduce impact between the handle and beylauncher. I'll try and post a picture of it.

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:22 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I haven't broken my TT one yet =/

I've broken mine...

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - gurugulu - Jul. 29, 2010

My beylauncher is about to break. The handle has a tiny crack and that little circle thing is the middle of the handle came off. But I can still use it. Rock aries purple launcher is better.

(Jul. 29, 2010  11:41 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Rock aries purple launcher is better.

You mean... a Right Launcher?

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Stratus G. - Jul. 29, 2010

Ah'z..I found them
Contents- 1 Rubber Band+Beylauncher L

RB-Beylauncher (Rubber Band)
Info-The Rubber bands function is suppose to reduce the impact between the Handle and the launcher as it retracts back into the Beylauncher.
In other words. Be a small pillow for the handle.

Instead of grabbing the handle alone with two fingers(How ever way you hold it)
You place part of your finger on the launcher.While holding onto part of the rubber bottom.
Meh..I should take a picture of an example to explain better..

I've had the launcher for the past couple months now. Hasnt broken or such yet
Comment/Ideas/Hate/Whatever
I'm Deeply sorry if what i did doesnt help or such.

First picture had horrible quality.So im not going to bother posting it
2nd Picture
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117/metal-sonic24/100_2575.jpg
3rd Picture
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb117/metal-sonic24/100_2574.jpg
I've noticed i haven't taken a picture of the underside. If it is needed.Let me know and i shall try and post it.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - gurugulu - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  11:55 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:41 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Rock aries purple launcher is better.

You mean... a Right Launcher?

Yeah I guess.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Clerish - Jul. 30, 2010

I broke my first TT beylauncher's handle in three days. I think that it happens after the little plastic piece in the middle of the handle comes off, because when I got a second one I glued that part and it hasn't broken yet, maybe because it helps absorbing shocks.

RE: Complaints about the BeyLauncher - Akel - Jul. 30, 2010

I always prefer the old ripcord launcher to string launchers any time of the day Smile. It looks like if you pull the string launcher to hard or to long it's going to break. But with ripord you can pull it has hard as you want. Though, it may not bring as much power, its much more accurate.