World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Commie - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 16, 2009  9:44 PM)Commie Wrote: Some questions.

Is there any way I can get in touch with Azuma for some quick responses?
I want to ask him whether or not I can ship some things, but not others. Like I win 10 auctions, but then I ask for an invoice of only 7 of them and have them shipped, and leave the other three for a little and ask for a separate invoice.

In case anyone was wondering what he said:
Azuma Wrote:Hi Eric,
That's not a problem but you will need to give us clear directions.
Also, you will need to pay for the remaining items. Our fees can be
paid for later on but the items must be paid for you in advance.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  10:25 AM)Raykon Wrote: You already may have exceeded your permitted number of bids.
Please contact Azuma for emergency manual bids.

What exactly does that mean?

... exactly what it says?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Raykon - Apr. 17, 2009

So I can't bid on the item anymore?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 17, 2009

Please contact Azuma for emergency manual bids.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Commie - Apr. 18, 2009

Did you bid on a bunch of items and won them, making their value > your bid balance?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Raykon - Apr. 19, 2009

I won it so ... Now Ijust have to wait for Azuma to get the item, he will sned a email right?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  2:37 AM)Raykon Wrote: I won it so ... Now Ijust have to wait for Azuma to get the item, he will sned a email right?

No, he won't send you an e-mail. It'll appear as received on your current items page.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HMSblader - Apr. 19, 2009

why dont i gett a email to activate my account?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HMSblader - Apr. 19, 2009

does anyone know how long it usaly takes for the item to reach destination.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  8:16 PM)HMSblader Wrote: does anyone know how long it usaly takes for the item to reach destination.

Within Japan? 1-3 days.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HMSblader - Apr. 20, 2009

Thnx for that,now its time to bid

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - Apr. 20, 2009

Guys, you know when you're sending Azuma the money? How does he know it's from you? Chocked Do you just have to put who it's from in the little message box from Paypal or is there something else as well?
No-one around at all? I kinda need to know quickly so my mum doesn't lose it and forbid me from using MOJ. She's rather impatient. =_=

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Kei - Apr. 20, 2009

Yeah, just mention what e-mail your account is under in your message. That's what I do.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - Apr. 20, 2009

Ah okay. Thank you. Joyful_3

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Apr. 22, 2009

I'm starting to think I have gone way over budget especially since Azumas e-mail. The part in the top left represents what exactly (Amount payable in USD)

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 22, 2009

(Apr. 22, 2009  4:12 AM)Dranzer Wrote: I'm starting to think I have gone way over budget especially since Azumas e-mail. The part in the top left represents what exactly (Amount payable in USD)

You'll have to be a bit more specific.

(Apr. 22, 2009  4:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll have to be a bit more specific.

I meant the category saying "Amount payable in USD"

Can you take a screenshot? I have no idea what you're talking about.

(Apr. 22, 2009  4:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can you take a screenshot? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Never mind it I figured it out.... *sigh* I owe them $15 and that added up with my fees and item prices is $55. I was hoping these guys would be cheaper but its probably because I only got one item.....

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - Apr. 22, 2009

Whoa, one item for $55? D: What did you buy? Or is this a normal kind price? Confused

(Apr. 22, 2009  9:40 PM)Dranzer Wrote: Never mind it I figured it out.... *sigh* I owe them $15 and that added up with my fees and item prices is $55. I was hoping these guys would be cheaper but its probably because I only got one item.....

All the fees are explained on the website. There's no reason to be surprised by anything.

And Rocky, while that does seem high, it can add up.

Commission: minimum 700 yen
Shipping within Japan: usually around 500 yen
Transaction fee: 300 yen

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - Apr. 22, 2009

I thought they would (add up that is).....just not that much. ^^; But I didn't plan on buying any singular items anyways though. :3

Yeah, seriously, never buy single items unless they're quite expensive as it is. But buying a single 500 yen item is just a waste.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - Apr. 23, 2009

Just me being paranoid, but how long is typically the longest it takes to get a shipping invoice?
I asked for mine on friday, and I haven't gotten a reply yet, I'm getting kind of antsy waiting for it. Tongue_out

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Apr. 23, 2009

(Apr. 23, 2009  3:02 AM)Crimson Wrote: Just me being paranoid, but how long is typically the longest it takes to get a shipping invoice?
I asked for mine on friday, and I haven't gotten a reply yet, I'm getting kind of antsy waiting for it. Tongue_out

It's usually only a few days. If you're curious email sales@mailorderjapan.com