World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!} (/Thread-Renegade-Reviews-THE-WBO-s-OWN-NOVEL-REVIEWING-COMPANY-REOPENED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. -DeX's Trial Review is up! Does he deserve the job? - NoodooSoup - Sep. 12, 2011

Yeah, or me? I sent you my application like a month ago through PM Uncertain

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. -DeX's Trial Review is up! Does he deserve the job? - Minho - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 12, 2011  6:45 PM)Aura Wrote: Wait, does this mean me and SwiftShadow are definitely not going to be in Renegade Reviews?

hmmm i'll make a thread for a battle for the job... Cool?

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. -DeX's Trial Review is up! Does he deserve the job? - NoodooSoup - Sep. 14, 2011

I'm in B| I want this job.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - Writing Battle Happening Soon! - - RowDog - Sep. 15, 2011

Hands off Noodoo, it's mine. Expect to see me in it.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - Writing Battle Happening Soon! - - Minho - Sep. 15, 2011

Alright.. let the battles begin... i'll make the thread now...

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Minho - Sep. 29, 2011

has anyone put in their entries? they are due today...

Sparta has officially retired Unhappy so two people will get the job...

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - NoodooSoup - Sep. 29, 2011

Well, looks like I'm in.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Sparta - Sep. 29, 2011

Huh?? Wait, I never said I quit! I said I might if it comes to it! the system
here makes it so I'm not reviewing directly, which cuts them off from getting PO'd at me. Besides they asked to be reviewed, so it's pretty safe.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - NoodooSoup - Sep. 29, 2011

Well then looks like I'm battling Rowdog for the spot.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Sin-hunter - Sep. 30, 2011

Okay I'm confused, on the first post it says Sparta is retired but now here he says he isn't, which is it?

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Temporal - Sep. 30, 2011

He specifically said he would not review for stories if he thinks someone would be a major baby and refuse to take the advice. Otherwise, he'll continue.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Minho - Oct. 04, 2011

Im confused as well so is sparta in or out

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Sparta - Oct. 04, 2011

Still in! Just not reviewing on actual story threads. This is fine, though.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Kujikato - Oct. 04, 2011

umm Bunnii2165, will you do my review? i sent you the PM...... a week ago.....

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Ga' - Oct. 04, 2011

Requesting a review for my story: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ga-s-story-In-All-But-Blood-DragonHeart

Give me some motivation to continue writing. Grin I'm near-positive that I have no spelling mistakes and/or grammar errors. All I need is someone to review story quality. I'm aiming for the Library with this one.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Sparta - Oct. 04, 2011

Well, this is definitely a good chance for me to brush up on my reviewing skills. I'll take that one!

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Kujikato - Oct. 05, 2011

Requesting a review for my story: Link in my sig

I hope that Sparta can do this cause i need his/her expertise.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Sparta - Oct. 05, 2011

Um...I'm already doing one for Ga...but why not! I'll take this one too.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Kujikato - Oct. 05, 2011

Awesome! thanks a ton!

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Minho - Oct. 05, 2011

(Oct. 04, 2011  5:02 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: umm Bunnii2165, will you do my review? i sent you the PM...... a week ago.....

im not online that much anymore sorry. Sparta is apparently doing it though so thats cool! Smile

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - - Minho - Jan. 23, 2012

ok im back on so if anyone wants reviews.. i can do it.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {OPEN!} - Sparta - Jan. 23, 2012

Hey...I know I quit the WBO a while back...but now I'm back on, and it would mean a lot to still be in this. Thank you!

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {OPEN!} - Minho - Jan. 24, 2012

sure. it'd be great to have you.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!} - th!nk - Jan. 24, 2012

Man, you know I'd expect someone who's reviewing novels to have a decent grasp of grammar, or at least not be too lazy to use it. I mean, if you're too lazy to hit a couple of extra keys, how are you supposed to be worthy of reviewing someone else's work in any decent detail? Heck, there's even some grammatical errors in the first post, which really does not give a good impression of this at all.

RE: .::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!} - Minho - Jan. 26, 2012

Thanks, I'll try to work on that.