World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - Thresher - Oct. 03, 2009

Why cant Ichigo die or atleast stay dead? Even heartless he just becomes a hollow. As for Aizen he's probably using the sacrifice of the Espada for the Oken or something just as sinister. also is Nell still with Zaraki?

RE: bleach - Dude - Oct. 03, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  8:58 AM)Thresher Wrote: Why cant Ichigo die or atleast stay dead? Even heartless he just becomes a hollow. As for Aizen he's probably using the sacrifice of the Espada for the Oken or something just as sinister. also is Nell still with Zaraki?

I think she still is...which raises another question: What are Byakuya, Mayuri, Zaraki and Unohana doing? I always thought Byakuya really cared for Rukia, but it doesn't really seems so, since he sent her alone to go fight possibly very powerful enemies. Seriously, Renji, Rukia and Chad against crazed, giant, murderous Espada number 0? They don't stand a chance! What are the captains doing, looking around?

Oh, and for anyone who might care, I found a link to have the third movie "Fade To Black, I Call Your Name" online. It's subbed, too, which is awesome. Here you go: http://www.animelime.com/bleach-movie-3-fade-to-black-i-call-your-name/

Enjoy Joyful_3

EDIT: I've spotted several spelling mistakes in the sub, but who cares Joyful_3

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Oct. 03, 2009

Thank you for the info Dude.

Thresher

If Ichigo dies, would there be a story? Since the Bleach world revolves mostly around Ichigo...

RE: bleach - Khel - Oct. 03, 2009

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I shall check it out.

Just finished watching the movie...with that horrible, horrible subbing.

I don't get it, did Urahara say, towards the end, that the two siblings had the power to manipulate space?! Where the hell did that come form?

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Oct. 03, 2009

Is Aizen planning to take on all the captains and Vizards by himself? Chocked_2 I know he is strong but surely he has lost it this time.

(Oct. 03, 2009  8:48 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Is Aizen planning to take on all the captains and Vizards by himself? Chocked_2 I know he is strong but surely he has lost it this time.

Well...he has Gin, Kaname and Wonderweiss and it's established that they're pretty darn strong...but he probably has some other army somewhere.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Oct. 03, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  8:51 PM)Dude Wrote: Well...he has Gin, Kaname and Wonderweiss and it's established that they're pretty darn strong...but he probably has some other army somewhere.

Or it is that he could easierly make a new army with the thingy since it is near complete or is completely, I mean that kid is really strong and he was made when it was at half power.

Actually, I believe he was made when it was at full power, since Aizen said that, when the "thingy" comes in contact with a spiritual energy that twice that of a captain, it releases as much power as it would in its awaken state, even if its still dormant.

Or so I recall...

RE: bleach - Thresher - Oct. 04, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  8:59 PM)Dude Wrote: Actually, I believe he was made when it was at full power, since Aizen said that, when the "thingy" comes in contact with a spiritual energy that twice that of a captain, it releases as much power as it would in its awaken state, even if its still dormant.

Or so I recall...
That's what he said which assumes he's atleast twice as strong as the average captain. He does still have everyone in the series under hypnosis, which leaves Kaname as the only plot device available to possibly kill him.

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Oct. 04, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  8:59 PM)Dude Wrote: Actually, I believe he was made when it was at full power, since Aizen said that, when the "thingy" comes in contact with a spiritual energy that twice that of a captain, it releases as much power as it would in its awaken state, even if its still dormant.

Or so I recall...

Don't call it "thingy" or did you forget the name, it's Hogyoku...

RE: bleach - Dude - Oct. 04, 2009

Well, if we have to be more precise, we should write it Hōgyoku, but I guess that's just nitpick XD

Besides, I only called it a "thingy" because Zander had called it that first, you know. I just thought it was fitting to call it that so that he'd know what I was talking about XD

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Oct. 04, 2009

(Oct. 04, 2009  1:34 PM)Dude Wrote: Besides, I only called it a "thingy" because Zander had called it that first, you know.

I didn't know how to spell it. Pinching_eyes

RE: bleach - Dude - Oct. 06, 2009

So, according to my super secret sources,

POTENTIAL SPOILER!!
Hiyori's gonna get cut in half by Gin in the next chapter...

It's the same source that told me that Stark was gonna get killed, so he's probably right. Couldn't be happier! I hate Hiyori and I love Gin, so I'm very satisfied with this Joyful_3

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Oct. 07, 2009

Wow, what the hell, man. Why did you feel the need to spoil the next chapter out in the open like that? You should have just waited until the chapter came out, or at the very least used spoiler boxes.

RE: bleach - Khel - Oct. 07, 2009

Yeah next time you get a potential spoiler please treat it as such. Some people enjoy finding out what happens as they read the manga.

I edited your post.

RE: bleach - Dude - Oct. 07, 2009

Chocked_2

Sorry, I'm a carp.

RE: bleach - undeadboll - Oct. 07, 2009

(Oct. 07, 2009  12:43 AM)Toto Wrote: Wow, what the hell, man. Why did you feel the need to spoil the next chapter out in the open like that? You should have just waited until the chapter came out, or at the very least used spoiler boxes.

if u didn't want to know, why highlight it?

edit: nvm just saw khel's post

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Oct. 10, 2009

The new chapter was cool and all...

But Aizen is still too uber powerful and Shinji complained about Ichigo being slow, which was weird since even Yamamoto couldn't even stop him completely and what makes Shinji think Ichigo can do it?

RE: bleach - Khel - Oct. 10, 2009

cause he's the main character, and therefore is going to be victorious in the end.

RE: bleach - Tototototototo - Oct. 10, 2009

(Oct. 10, 2009  2:47 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: The new chapter was cool and all...

But Aizen is still too uber powerful and Shinji complained about Ichigo being slow, which was weird since even Yamamoto couldn't even stop him completely and what makes Shinji think Ichigo can do it?
Uh, he's waiting for Ichigo save Orihime and bring her back--not to stop Aizen. She's the only person that'd be able to save Hiyori's life.

RE: bleach - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 12, 2009

Argh, I think Gin is probably gonna face off Rangiku or something and then there may be this little " twinge" happening. Flashbacks and all. But can he kill her? I think no.

RE: bleach - Dude - Oct. 12, 2009

This is really complex, right now...

Hiyori needs Orihime to survive. Having her save Hiyori would really be boring, since it would just be another normally mortal wound that's healed thanks to the magic power of...something.

On another hand, if no captain knows how to leave Hueco Mundo, there really isn't any reason for Ichigo or Orihime to be able to open a Garganta...and they all have to deal with Yammy who's now stronger than even Stark.

So Hiyori really isn't the problem at hand, they need to kill Yammy.

RE: bleach - フェルグラント - Oct. 14, 2009

Couldn't Hachigen heal her?

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Oct. 14, 2009

(Oct. 14, 2009  7:45 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Couldn't Hachigen heal her?

He has lost one arm and from what I know he can't heal people unless he has both.