World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-X-Manga-and-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - KIO - Sep. 16, 2023

Arr mateys, tis the Admiral! Aye, a sighting of an English translation of chapter 4 be floating!

šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BondsofTime - Sep. 16, 2023

(Sep. 16, 2023  7:08 AM)KIO Wrote: Arr mateys, tis the Admiral! Aye, a sighting of an English translation of chapter 4 be floating!

šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

Thank KIO, You're awesome.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Ice-Leopard - Sep. 16, 2023

I do like King. Interesting character design too! (Kind of gives me slight Kyouya vibes.)

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Sep. 17, 2023

Chapter 4 was easily the best one so far. Feels like the series has truly started.

All in all, great chapter. It reminded me of how I felt reading Burst when it was still being published. I hope the series uses this as a launching pad to greater heights and meets expectations.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Sep. 17, 2023

Toguro is an adult ?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - beyspark - Sep. 17, 2023

(Sep. 17, 2023  6:23 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Toguro is an adult ?

He is an adult like all pro bladers.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Sep. 17, 2023

My predictions for the fight against Team Zooganic:
Multi VS Toguro: Toguro Wins
Ekusu VS Rhino Girl: Ekusu Wins
Bird VS King: Draw
Ekusu VS King: King Wins

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Sep. 17, 2023

(Sep. 17, 2023  3:51 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: My predictions for the fight against Team Zooganic:

I actually think Bird is going to beat King because they need their first win

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Sep. 17, 2023

(Sep. 17, 2023  7:46 AM)beyspark Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2023  6:23 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Toguro is an adult ?

He is an adult like all pro bladers.

Team persona is pro now and they're definitely not adults, and I highly doubt king and rhino girl are too. Toguro looks more like a teenager than an adult to me tbh but meh who knows.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Sep. 18, 2023

(Sep. 17, 2023  5:16 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2023  3:51 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: My predictions for the fight against Team Zooganic:

I actually think Bird is going to beat King because they need their first win

I think Bird being so weak has potential for a series-wide character arc, so I wouldn't give him a definitive win just yet. As for Team Zooganic win, not only would it be fun and unexpected, but it would solidify the am along with all of the pros as bladers on another level. Sorta like with the ending of the District Tournament.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Sep. 19, 2023

(Sep. 18, 2023  12:49 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2023  5:16 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I actually think Bird is going to beat King because they need their first win

I think Bird being so weak has potential for a series-wide character arc, so I wouldn't give him a definitive win just yet. As for Team Zooganic win, not only would it be fun and unexpected, but it would solidify the am along with all of the pros as bladers on another level. Sorta like with the ending of the District Tournament.

I'm tryna have Bird cook. QS has made me sick of the MC's becoming certified fodder. And hopefully he gets an originalĀ Special Move.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Sep. 19, 2023

The more bird loses, the more satisfying his first win will be.

Should still have it's limits though, I don't want to see him lose every battle until the season finale or something. I could also see a good "I'm not good enough to be on the team" arc in there, but that's getting more into wishful thinking/speculation territory.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Sep. 19, 2023

Then if Bird wins to much people call it or armor lol, Itā€™s fine for Bird to lose as it actually will mean he will grow as a blader but yeah they do need to give him a small win just so he can start to develop his skills. Remember though that X is all about teams so Bird shouldnā€™t be the only one who develops so should Kamen and Multi

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Sep. 19, 2023

(Sep. 19, 2023  3:50 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Then if Bird wins to much people call it or armor lol, Itā€™s fine for Bird Ā to lose as it actually will mean he will grow as a blader but yeah they do need to give him a small win just so he can start to develop his skills. Remember though that X is all about teams so Bird shouldnā€™t be the only one who develops so should Kamen and Multi

True, butĀ they're already a whole league above Bird, by now, i feel that we should have him be the first to be stronger.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - Sep. 19, 2023

Hellsycthe has got to be the coolest bey in decades

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Sep. 20, 2023

I think that Bird will have a breakthrough if he fights King, but I do hesitate to think that it will be a definitive win. Especially given how skilled King seems and how good his Beyblade is, compared to Bird who only has a copy of X Dash and a pretty basic Beyblade. Even if he does use a proper X Dash for the first time, he still has to actually defeat Leon Claw which can change from offense to defense, probably on the fly. The reason I saw this is because it's supposed to change depending on how you shoot, i.e. depending on which half of the Blade is making contact with the opponent, but since this is a fictional story, King can probably just make Leon Claw tilt on the flaw. The X Dash: King of the Beasts is also a problem. Even if it's literally the exact same as a normal X Dash, the fact that it's named differently gives it significance within a fictional medium. A normal X Dash without a cool subtitle simply pales in comparison. But we'll just have to see when the chapters drop.

Also, as I said above, I do think Bird will fight King, but I never really explained my reasoning. There's no definitive proof on this at all, I just think it would be cool if he gets a shot at one of the strongest opponents we've seen so far.

Also, on a side note, if he awakens in his hypothetical fight with King, I would love it if the headband came off and his hair came down. The fact that it's held up with a generic headband rather than a specific, unique one makes me think it's bound to come off sooner or later and now could be a perfect time.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - KIO - Sep. 20, 2023

People already forgetting Bird learning and imitating the X Dash, albeit not perfectly. Some people out there wanting Bird to have mastery of the X Dash for example, on day 1. Bird ain't a Gary Sue and I think that's for the best.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - Sep. 20, 2023

IM also reading the manga now. Found it at my library

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dark red - Sep. 20, 2023

After reviewing Chapter 4, a few questions that popped up in my head (no one has to answer these, they're just some interesting questions):

1. Is Cobalt Drake going to be Chrome's permanent Bey?

2. Does Multi have an Attack-Type? If so, will we get to see it?

3. When are we going to put Takumi (Stone Mont Blanc's owner) on fraud watch?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Sep. 20, 2023

(Sep. 20, 2023  6:20 PM)DarkĀ red Wrote: After reviewing Chapter 4, a few questions that popped up in my head (no one has to answer these, they're just some interesting questions):

I've actually been thinking about Cobalt Drake. I think it'll act like First Uranus, where it gets 1 battle outside of the flashback at most. When Chrome makes his grand debut and the characters reach the top of the tower, by then it'll be time for evolutions, so he'll probably still use Drake, just a new form.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Sep. 21, 2023

(Sep. 20, 2023  6:20 PM)DarkĀ red Wrote: After reviewing Chapter 4, a few questions that popped up in my head (no one has to answer these, they're just some interesting questions):

If anybody's on fraud watch, it's Bird. He's literally the only character that has a 0% win rate.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dark red - Sep. 21, 2023

(Sep. 21, 2023  2:14 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:

If anybody's on fraud watch, it's Bird. He's literally the only character that has a 0% win rate.
See, you gotta let Bird cook. Also, he's an amateur so we shouldn't expect greatness right from theĀ bat. When Bird gets his first victory, it is going to be worth the wait!

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Sep. 21, 2023

(Sep. 21, 2023  2:14 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:

Just have faith in the writers

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dark red - Sep. 21, 2023

(Sep. 20, 2023  11:39 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:

I've actually been thinking about Cobalt Drake. I think it'll act like First Uranus, where it gets 1 battle outside of the flashback at most. When Chrome makes his grand debut and the characters reach the top of the tower, by then it'll be time for evolutions, so he'll probably still use Drake, just a new form.
I'm thinkĀ that Chrome orĀ his future teammate (X'sĀ replacement and real antagonist) will use a Left-Spin Dragon Bey later in the season.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Sep. 21, 2023

(Sep. 21, 2023  2:43 AM)DarkĀ red Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2023  2:14 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: If anybody's on fraud watch, it's Bird. He's literally the only character that has a 0% win rate.
See, you gotta let Bird cook. Also, he's an amateur so we shouldn't expect greatness right from theĀ bat. When Bird gets his first victory, it is going to be worth the wait!

(Sep. 21, 2023  3:41 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2023  2:14 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: If anybody's on fraud watch, it's Bird. He's literally the only character that has a 0% win rate.
Just have faith in the writers
I'm not saying he won't get good, I'm saying that in the present, he's a fraud.