World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Apr. 18, 2011

The only thing I saw wrong was when you said bey lol.

Adding onto series one being rushed, it seems to had alot of money to use on advertising series one to the public. I remember they had that kid who one britans got . Then they had a tour and a series one tournament where the winner got a prize of $1500.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Apr. 18, 2011

Maybe there's multiple "clips" inside so the Hyper-Strike Ripcord goes through it with the more clips providing the more revolutions for Strikers.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  3:13 AM)Ultimate Wrote: Well having played Battle Strikers with my Hyper-Strike launcher then going back to play with Beyblades is really WEIRD!!

When I rip my beys I don't feel like i'm ripping.......
How do I explain?
The force I need to use is a lot less.
And me Beys feel really light.
I prefer Big Bulky Battle Strikers alot more now, I still don't get how they go so fast with using a ripcord?

Are you saying they go as fast as the electronic launchers?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Apr. 18, 2011

Maybe it's just me but that's how it feels to me.
I'm sure 100% 5000 rpm MINIMUM.

'The new Hyper Strike Launcher puts you in direct control of your power level'

This is what it says about the launchers at battlestrikers.com
The harder your rip the faster?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Apr. 19, 2011

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mega-Bloks-Strikers-Tournament-Knockout/dp/B004FPHIOW

Hyper strike tournament set! WHO WANTS IT?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  12:54 AM)Gucci_Mane Wrote: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mega-Bloks-Strikers-Tournament-Knockout/dp/B004FPHIOW

Hyper strike tournament set! WHO WANTS IT?
Too bad this tournament set doesn't come with the other arena which the previous tournament set came with.

I'm still happy I got this tournament set and 2 starter packs for £17. Stupid

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)Ultimate Wrote: Too bad this tournament set doesn't come with the other arena which the previous tournament set came with.

Imo I don't think the previous tournament set arena is better than the knock out arena.

(Apr. 19, 2011  1:02 AM)Gucci_Mane Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)Ultimate Wrote: Too bad this tournament set doesn't come with the other arena which the previous tournament set came with.

Imo I don't think the previous tournament set arena is better than the knock out arena.

I know it's better but I already had a knockout arena from the series 2 tournament set.
Now I have two.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  10:53 PM)RAW Wrote: In what way.

Overall Beyblade is more on going and connects with their market and has more to offer.

BS has no face, mascot, icon, whatever you like to call it, they don't have it. They started off good but everyone lost intrest, striker station made an episode every 3-4 months and has stopped at episode 4. BS is great to have but not when bb is around.

Nuf said

Hey now, Battle Brad is feelin' battle bad Unhappy

Sales are doing really well in Europe right now. Hyper-Strike Launcher is sick. New blog posts and vids coming soon. Stay tuned. HATERS GUNNA HATE

(Apr. 19, 2011  5:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sales are doing really well in Europe right now.
So does that mean they can stay?
And when's the new Battle Striker Station episode coming?

Is there a reason why this season everything is cheaper.......
BTW that is awesome!!!!!!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Apr. 19, 2011

Well that's good to hear Brad! I hope Battle Strikers gets back on its feet!

And By The Way, i hope you can answer this question for me - Any chance the online customizer will be updated with the new parts?! cos i REALLY wanna try out some new combos Joyful_3

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 21, 2011

Not sure, sorry.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Apr. 21, 2011

Right. Well at least it's not a NEGATIVE answer, which is good xD

By The Way Brad, why can't i PM you?! I wanted to ask ya something but for some reason i can't send YOU personal messages. Anyways, guess i'll post it here:

Any idea on when the GAME might be done?!
AND, since you're active here, any chance you might post updates in this thread whenever you post something new on the main BS Website?!(Not sure if you've done that until now, cos i haven't checked ALL the 90+ pages xD)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BigBadBlader - Apr. 21, 2011

Battle strikers are wanna be beyblades with more power but they can't be beyblades and they never will be. Ya feel me? If you do put in your signatures, (Beyblades aren't just toys, their a life style.) In arial font and second to last light blue color and don't touch the font size.

(Apr. 21, 2011  8:42 PM)kolosos666 Wrote: Right. Well at least it's not a NEGATIVE answer, which is good xD

By The Way Brad, why can't i PM you?! I wanted to ask ya something but for some reason i can't send YOU personal messages. Anyways, guess i'll post it here:

Any idea on when the GAME might be done?!
AND, since you're active here, any chance you might post updates in this thread whenever you post something new on the main BS Website?!(Not sure if you've done that until now, cos i haven't checked ALL the 90+ pages xD)

I turned off PMs here because people were still sending me Beyblade questions. As for the game, I don't think it's coming.

(Apr. 21, 2011  8:58 PM)BigBadBlader Wrote: Battle strikers are wanna be beyblades with more power but they can't be beyblades and they never will be. Ya feel me? If you do put in your signatures, (Beyblades aren't just toys, their a life style.) In arial font and second to last light blue color and don't touch the font size.

Yo dude, I was playing when you couldn't even walk.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - To - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  10:58 PM)ZIM Wrote: Has anybody noticed that the new "Hyper Strike Launchers" have ripcords like Beyblades? And I thought Battle Strikers were supposed to be original. Uncertain

If you're going to argue a silly point like that I would have hoped you'd argue on the fact that marketing for the series initially was very heavy on the "You don't need winders!" aspect of the line.

Whoops.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - DragoonTalon - Apr. 21, 2011

Ripcords aren't something BeyBlade even invented. Many people have used ripcords to start gears.

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:15 PM)To Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  10:58 PM)ZIM Wrote: Has anybody noticed that the new "Hyper Strike Launchers" have ripcords like Beyblades? And I thought Battle Strikers were supposed to be original. Uncertain

If you're going to argue a silly point like that I would have hoped you'd argue on the fact that marketing for the series initially was very heavy on the "You don't need winders!" aspect of the line.

Whoops.

I mostly still like the Turbo Boost Launcher more. But it's expensive. The Hyper-Strike Launcher is there as a lower-priced starting point.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Apr. 21, 2011

Hmmm.....Gotta say i also liked the fact that the ripcords come separate from the launcher, unlike that Beyblade one where the ripcord is inside the launcher, that one i do NOT like.

BTW Brad, if you don't mind and/or aren't too busy, could you come to the battle strikers chat?!(Link's in my signature). This also goes out to anyone and everyone who is a fan of Battle Strikers!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - To - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:15 PM)To Wrote:

Whoops.

I mostly still like the Turbo Boost Launcher more. But it's expensive. The Hyper-Strike Launcher is there as a lower-priced starting point.

I suspected it was to get the barrier of entry lower than the previous series. The only issue with that is it really will create a rift competitively (yes, I know no one plays BS competitively) since I imagine it would be almost impossible to win with the winder based launcher against the battery powered ones. But that's a non-issue at the moment I suppose.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  10:00 PM)kolosos666 Wrote: Hmmm.....Gotta say i also liked the fact that the ripcords come separate from the launcher, unlike that Beyblade one where the ripcord is inside the launcher, that one i do NOT like.

BTW Brad, if you don't mind and/or aren't too busy, could you come to the battle strikers chat?!(Link's in my signature). This also goes out to anyone and everyone who is a fan of Battle Strikers!

What do you mean by the Beyblade ripcord being inside a launcher? I have no memory of that.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Apr. 22, 2011

http://www.picture.enfuniverse.com/brands/tomy/beyblade/bb28.jpg
^ This is the one i'm talking bout.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 22, 2011  8:03 AM)kolosos666 Wrote: http://www.picture.enfuniverse.com/brands/tomy/beyblade/bb28.jpg
^ This is the one i'm talking bout.

That is not a winder though ... That Beylauncher is stronger than any winder-launcher from Beyblade. It simply uses a string.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Apr. 22, 2011

Ah....Well either way i don't like it xD

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 22, 2011

To, the Hyper-Strike and the Turbo Boost Launchers are both useable. The Hyper-Strike has a slightly higher maximum power ceiling, actually.