World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Sep. 25, 2010

Why is Striker Axis.....so inactive. I mean its a great site

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Sep. 26, 2010

And why are we talking about battle strikers here just post on striker axis.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Sep. 26, 2010

Striker axis, if you have not noticed, has been innactive for a while now.

There mods don't do anything. And haven't been on for a while now. the only person that does anything is Kai-V.

is this....... who i think it is

Gucci

lol i knew it. Anyway yea we do need more mods, who actually get on. even if not to many people get on any more

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 26, 2010

I do my best to at least moderate the little SPAM or off-topic posts, hah.

Seriously, everybody is busy with their own life once in a while. Even us here, we all have other more important activities to take care of besides this message board.

So what you are saying is, people don't always have time?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - tenzeku123 - Sep. 26, 2010

(Sep. 26, 2010  5:37 AM)ш Wrote: So what you are saying is, people don't always have time?

i still log in sometimes but no one logs in anymore

Actully people do log in Tenzeku....

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 26, 2010

(Sep. 26, 2010  5:37 AM)ш Wrote: So what you are saying is, people don't always have time?
Yes ? The staff does not have time to do much.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Sep. 27, 2010

The staff doesn't have time for striker axis... but they make time for wbo.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - INFINITYDRANZER - Sep. 28, 2010

Will they ever make a ripcord launcher or anything that requires human strength to launch the Battle Strikers?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - pegasis - Sep. 28, 2010

Striker axis does seem pretty cool and looks a little bit like the WBO. Maybe I might become a member some day.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Sep. 28, 2010

Don't become a member, the staff doesn't get on.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dung - Sep. 28, 2010

pk lets say there was no beyblade and only battle strikers, I WOULD LOVE EM they need to work on there art design though Tongue_out

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Sep. 28, 2010

I dunno about art they have some pretty good art designs its just all the ones that they have a circle shaped; I wish that some of the shapes would get a little different like HMS beyblades ;-(

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Stereoblade - Sep. 29, 2010

they kinda remind me of hms/mfb but their cool at first i wasn't interested but know that metal xs strikers exist i might get them soon

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Sep. 29, 2010

@ ш - no matter the shape, because of the spinning motion it ALWAYS ends up looking like a circle, so keeping it circle-shaped is an obvious thing to do, and i also think it improves aero-dynamics!

IMO, the art design of Battle Strikers is AWESOME, and compared to MFB, i think Battle Strikers wins. If anything, XS2 is easily better in the art-department than MFBs. But that's just me, so before you start a flame war, notice i said "IMO" and do note that art is subjective and everyone has their own taste!

Oh and one more thing. I think that Battle Strikers are now ALOT more awesome than beyblades because of the Mecha FX! I mean COME ON! you can activate the thing!! How cool is that?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Sep. 30, 2010

I'm not talking about when there are spinning

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - HEAVYARMS - Oct. 02, 2010

I have a question about them, but no one is ever on Striker Axis.

My parents are buying the Metal XS Tournament set and Piranha for me for my birthday.

I read that Piranha is a good attack Weapon..

What other Strikers should I buy to make a really strong attack Striker using Piranha's Weapon?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Oct. 03, 2010

Well you could always use the customizer and find out:
http://www.battlestrikers.com/customizer.php

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Arcadia - Oct. 03, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  9:34 AM)Ray Gil Wrote: Boom lighsabre headshot , and I must say that I consider both battle strikers and beyblades as fun toys however in my opinion I believe that battle strikers are a toy that reaches out to people of a younger audience roughly about 4 to ten years old or so though this is just my opinion and all, though.

Scratch everything I said in this post, Metal XS series 2 is great, I picked up a Team Phantom Starter set and a Valkyria booster.Battle Strikers Metal XS and Metal FX can easily win against all of my beys when I charge my Battle Striker launcher to full power,however it was in the PTW so it doesnt count.But I truly reccomend picking up some Metal XS and Metal FX Battle Strikers

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Fogot - Oct. 05, 2010

Are there like limited edition Battle Strikers? Like for Beyblades, we have Burn Pisces, Mercury Anubis, and such. But what about for Battle Strikers?