World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Taurus - Nov. 08, 2009

Yo I wanna know if there will be more youtube battle strikers videos. I like them and i got most of my friends into battle strikers with them!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 08, 2009

Of course there will be more Wink

Something really cool will be coming next month, actually ...

Until then, we should have some coverage of the CN Tower event up soon.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Taurus - Nov. 09, 2009

Cool! Probably the only reason i didn't go because my friend is 13 and my parents wouldn't drive me Unhappy

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2009

Aw, that's too bad. We really liked being at the CN Tower though, and it's pretty much guaranteed we'll be back there next year!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Nov. 09, 2009

My apologies, I understand the secrecy issues in a company. Since you can't say I do still hope that the suggestion for different types may be helpful. Also as a second thought, a cartoon may be out but what about a small comic for new Strikers coming out.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2009

I like the idea of it. Smile

We take everything posted here into account.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - yusei fudo - Nov. 09, 2009

I think Battle strikers are cool but they spin for a really small time.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Nov. 10, 2009

I found that spin time depend on which tip. The bearing tip spins forever but the plastic tips last a third to half that at best.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Nov. 10, 2009

Brad: what type of combos are kids winning with? I imagine hardly anyone is using the plastic tips, confirm/deny?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 10, 2009

(Nov. 10, 2009  5:16 AM)Minion Wrote: Brad: what type of combos are kids winning with? I imagine hardly anyone is using the plastic tips, confirm/deny?

final round at tower showdown was all Tank

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Taurus - Nov. 10, 2009

Hey i saw the video of the tournament! It was cool! But did the first place winner get battle strikers other than the one on the trophy? Cuz he was just like "Now i need a lancher" while other kids went away with starter sets and tournament sets...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 10, 2009

No, he didn't get any Strikers. We felt that $1500 was enough to buy one or two.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Nov. 11, 2009

(Nov. 10, 2009  10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, he didn't get any Strikers. We felt that $1500 was enough to buy one or two.

Wait so it was cash? I thought that it was just money to go towards school.

You guys are kicking hasbro's carp by the way, first place prize at the Dock's in '02 was like $150 worth of blades.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 11, 2009

It's a Canadian Savings Bond, which if I am correct can be cashed at any time. In retrospect it may have been appropriate to give him some Striker stuff as well, but I am not the one who selected the prizes ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Nov. 11, 2009

(Nov. 11, 2009  3:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a Canadian Savings Bond, which if I am correct can be cashed at any time. In retrospect it may have been appropriate to give him some Striker stuff as well, but I am not the one who selected the prizes ...

I have no idea how I equated that to be for school. I'm sure the kid's parents will hold on to the bond, and just buy him the toys.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Nov. 11, 2009

You can cash in a basic Canada Savings Bond anytime. If cashed after a minimum of three months you get the face value of the bond as well as all applicable interest.

If you choose to cash it in prior to 3 month mark you only get the Face Value ($1500)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - eagle76 - Nov. 12, 2009

well i broke down and bought some more strikers and the set for my little boy. boy wuz i surprized on the speed of the things THEY HURT!!!! LOL there alot more solid than i first thought. i tried my driger ms against some of them well it was a draw on the most part. brad what ever yall are doing keep up the good work. i give them 2 thumbs up my kid loves them.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Nov. 12, 2009

i was playing around with the cuztomiser on the battle strikes page how acurute would the stats be preformance wise?and is Tsunami any good?im considering buying it

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - eagle76 - Nov. 12, 2009

pretty close i bought 6 of them. i found the ones with the ball base to be better than the rest for endurance my little boy won every fight with it against me and his sister, the only thing that would beat it wus my driger ms but not by much hope this helps . i recommend at least trying them out.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 12, 2009

(Nov. 12, 2009  2:45 PM)Dirge Wrote: i was playing around with the cuztomiser on the battle strikes page how acurute would the stats be preformance wise?and is Tsunami any good?im considering buying it

My honest opinion is that the stats are not as accurate as they could be. I hope to rectify this in the future.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Nov. 13, 2009

ohk sweeeet people are already building them up in NZ i dont even think they've been realsed yet Confused
also are there any plans for some kind of launcher that doesnt require batterys?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jonzer - Nov. 14, 2009

(Oct. 07, 2009  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Here's a question for you guys.

There is a very high likelihood of being an age limit placed on tournaments, probably 14. I would truly like everyone to be able to compete but obviously there is something unfair about a 20 year old playing against an eight year old ...

If there is sufficient demand for a Free Age division we could look into it. Barring that, however, how would you like to see Battle Strikers reach out to you? Would a "mentorship" program that would gain you access to limited edition Strikers etc. appeal to you? e.g., you would go to tournament locations and teach about Battle Strikers and help administer events.
well Ash and I are the only 2 peopole i know of who are under that age o.o. I'm 12 btw idk how old he is 11 or somethin maybe?but yeah so would it be fair for us 2 just to go against each other? if u ever have a tournament near Georgia in the US(not the one in Asia) on the weekend anyway.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 14, 2009

what are you talking about

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Taurus - Nov. 15, 2009

I'm 12 too! (I wanna be included!!!) Wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - yusei fudo - Nov. 15, 2009

I like the website, and the game. but they just cant match up to the battle of MFBs to me for some re.ason