World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) (/Thread-New-B-Daman-topic-specifically-to-discuss-the-PROPER-revival-that-just-occured)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - .:J:. - Oct. 10, 2011

I was wondering, how come they only use DHB armour in DHBs? because what was the point in making that armour? shouldn't they have just made it so you used the ordinary B-daman and the first B-daman to get hit lost.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - BeybladeStation - Oct. 10, 2011

Okay so:

1. In new B-Damans it target only
2. You buy fields or else u can't play
3. You can use Cores and Tune ups to customize
That right

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - .:J:. - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  6:55 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Okay so:

1. In new B-Damans it target only
2. You buy fields or else u can't play
3. You can use Cores and Tune ups to customize
That right

I'm guessing it's not only targets, because on the boxes it shows the DHB aromour on the B-daman.

generally you need a field, but most people don't have one.

no idea about the 3rd one, must be new series stuff.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - BeyCenter - Oct. 10, 2011

There are cores and Tune Ups yes. They have been released in Japan. There are stabilizers, Launch Pipes that decide the height that the B-da Ball is launched at, a Bowl to hold more B-da Balls at a time and etc.

There is Pretty much a Hockey type game to for it. I think they may make a special attachment for DBH. Hopefully they do, thats the one I love, bu they had to get rid of it due to injuries on the hands of the players.

(Oct. 10, 2011  7:06 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: There are cores and Tune Ups yes. They have been released in Japan. There are stabilizers, Launch Pipes that decide the height that the B-da Ball is launched at, a Bowl to hold more B-da Balls at a time and etc.

There is Pretty much a Hockey type game to for it. I think they may make a special attachment for DBH. Hopefully they do, thats the one I love, bu they had to get rid of it due to injuries on the hands of the players.

I can't understand how people could shoot the marbles at peoples hands, the times I shoot they roll along the floor more than fly.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - BeyCenter - Oct. 10, 2011

Your shoot must have been weak. Mine flew like bullets (kinda), and sometimes my hands would get hit from the B-Da Balls, they were made of glass. They would hit the floor right before hitting the B-da Target, so mine would hit the target at the right time instead of being slowed down b the floor. And some kids would try to block the target with their hands, tat caused too many problems, cuz they would get hurt from the B-da Balls.

The "B-da Hockey" one was too hard. But Shoot the Gap was kinda fun.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - BeybladeStation - Oct. 10, 2011

You guys are lucky I found this!:

(Oct. 10, 2011  7:16 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Your shoot must have been weak. Mine flew like bullets (kinda), and sometimes my hands would get hit from the B-Da Balls, they were made of glass. They would hit the floor right before hitting the B-da Target, so mine would hit the target at the right time instead of being slowed down b the floor. And some kids would try to block the target with their hands, tat caused too many problems, cuz they would get hurt from the B-da Balls.

The "B-da Hockey" one was too hard. But Shoot the Gap was kinda fun.

actually kinda wrong with my post, just tested out my Wing Rekuso combo and they were fast, but weren't staying in the air. these are with ordinary B-daballs and an old B-daman which isn't a power one, no DHB armour. i'm still proud of my launch, don't mock it, it's accurate and i'm very tactical about it. also nice vid BBS!

I'm not mocking it at all, just saying I had Different results.

which B-daman do you use then? I kinda wanna know. also I didn't mean you were being offensive, i'm just saying that my launch is weak.

Do they a RB for cores too? I mean random booster..

Look at the link by Core it says "vol.1":

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-daman/information/index.html#starter

@Nwolf
I was using a regular, plain old Cobalt Blade though.
Idk why, Maybe I put lots of pressure on the trigger. Explains why I Had to get a new spring for it. Or I'm remembering wrong. But ya, as I remember, it would nearly hit the floor right before it would hit the target that would prevent the core from shooting.

@BBS
Volumes are packs that come with specific cores or any parts in numbers. 4 or 5 is the usual number. I'm not sure how these ones work, it may a Random Booster type thing maybe.

(Oct. 10, 2011  7:28 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: I was using a regular, plain old Cobalt Blade though.
Idk why, Maybe I put lots of pressure on the trigger. Explains why I Had to get a new spring for it. Or I'm remembering wrong. But ya, as I remember, it would nearly hit the floor right before it would hit the target that would prevent the core from shooting.

the reason for that force is that cobal blade is a power B-daman.

mine is a control/rapid fire B-daman, with less power.the point of my B-daman is the accuracy and rapid fire, and it's easier to hold.

also I get annoyed in england. You can't get a single B-daman off amazon, and I can't afford the ones on ebay.

I can't find CF (cross fight) On amazon either. I really want Accel Dracyan.

I'm hoping to get a CB-08 soon (Rev Dragonice)

What is the purple one?

Also, I'm creating a new thread since the OP manager is gone Tired

question, are crash B-daman any good? just because theyre cheaper than the original B-daman.

The one with the red trigger in the only good one. The rest are plain or have small feature. The red trigger one has protrusions that give it more force power.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Zoombeyblade - Oct. 10, 2011

I remember battle bdaman, I would watch it on jetix every morning and beyblade on the same years and same channel, I got a practice target set at revolver hades, I also had a black one. They were so fun

so not this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOMBERMAN-Crash-B-DAMAN-Blitz-Garuda-002-/230683989337?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b5d65559

Man, I wish I found revolver Hades, that one was a favorite of mine.
That new Gorilla one looks intriguing. Looking to get it maybe, it seems that its core may be a power launcher.

I want Thermal Lance, it just looks so cool!

so what game format do you guys play? I'd be really interested to know what you guys excel at!

Soot the Gap and DHB, (If the person has it)

I didn't really get the Crash Tower format in Crash B-Daman. Hope they introduce some New formats in Cross fight, that would be great.

I made my own up, its an accuracy one, and my bro fires B-daballs at me and I have to try and shoot the B-daballs out of my way. I could it block shot. also shoot the gap, and my version of DHB, without the armour, way more fun when you can use the special abilities.

I actually Came up with my own format also. Well 2 actually to make up for DHB, 1 for a better B-da Hockey

1. Core Attacker
What you have to do is to try to get your B-Da Ball into your opponents Barrel/Core

2. Knock-Off
What You would d is try to knock of the arm or head of your opponent. Any part would be fine.

3. B-Da Hockey X
You actually wanna get hit by the B-Da Ball. You Have to make sure your opponent's B-da ball Does not get past your B-daman. You can keep on shooting, but you have to be attentive. Both Players shoot at the same time.

dude if only they had torunaments, we could be a tag-team to pwn! I hope they allow the other series of B-daman in fights. Also do you have a specil combo? mine is:

ordinary core

rekuso headpeice

rekuso rapid loader

rekuso left shoulder

wing ninja right shoulder

wing ninja chest peice

wing ninja wings

rekuso feet

rekuso stabilisers.