World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
UK Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Europe (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Europe)
+---- Thread: UK Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers (/Thread-UK-Statistics-Top-100-UK-Bladers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - RAW - Jun. 03, 2011

By stats I mean BeyPoints, maybe should of used that.

When I said Kei being first and over taking the UK Bladers, I only meant it through BeyPoints and nothing more.

Hope this cleared things up, sorry if you misunderstood.

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - ThePokeBlader - Jun. 03, 2011

Gone Higher In UK And Lower In The World Unhappy And Grin

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Kei - Jun. 03, 2011

Has anyone ever said how ridiculous it is that you guys in the UK have four of the top five ranked Bladers in the world ?! I feel so lonely; the closest (active) Toronto Bladers are Xman8024 at 14th, TehBrownSauce at 20th, and ElJihado at 32nd hahaha.

British PWN!

However, I do not find it surprising, just look at how many tournaments we host a month. 2-3 is a lot seeing how other countries do 2-3 every 6 months or sometimes even more.

Canada is decent with tournament so I am surprised that there aren't more Canadians but I guess that is just how us British roll.

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - BladeStorm - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  7:37 PM)Kei Wrote: Has anyone ever said how ridiculous it is that you guys in the UK have four of the top five ranked Bladers in the world ?! I feel so lonely; the closest (active) Toronto Bladers are Xman8024 at 14th, TehBrownSauce at 20th, and ElJihado at 32nd hahaha.

Given that the pool of BeyPoints in the UK hasn't mixed with other regions, it should just mean that BeyPoints in the UK are distributed more heavily towards the higher BeyPoints members. Though my thoughts still are that the the system doesn't compare Bladers very well between different "regions".

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Newt - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  10:01 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:37 PM)Kei Wrote: Has anyone ever said how ridiculous it is that you guys in the UK have four of the top five ranked Bladers in the world ?! I feel so lonely; the closest (active) Toronto Bladers are Xman8024 at 14th, TehBrownSauce at 20th, and ElJihado at 32nd hahaha.

Given that the pool of BeyPoints in the UK hasn't mixed with other regions, it should just mean that BeyPoints in the UK are distributed more heavily towards the higher BeyPoints members. Though my thoughts still are that the the system doesn't compare Bladers very well between different "regions".

The frequency of events seems to factor in alot. id expect to see a few Nothern bladers creeping up your rankings in the coming months.

Also why is theflightyellz ranked 13th in uk when he is world ranked 46 and im 43rd Confused

(Jun. 03, 2011  10:49 PM)Newt Wrote: Also why is theflightyellz ranked 13th in uk when he is world ranked 46 and im 43rd Confused

I can't see the (possible) hidden decimals in the BeyPoints so I have to go with Ratio as my second priority parameter.

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Manicben - Jun. 03, 2011

Mate, none of that made any sense... Tongue_out
ratio, priority parameter?!?! Most peoples out there dont even know what those mean!
Well, I do of course... Grin

Anyway, considering my beypoints and beyrank and compare them to what I had a month ago, I have to admit, I have done very well so far. And to see Enzoxs and Madmuppet up there in the top 20 UK and Enzo in the top 20 in the world! Little dudes will eventually take over the world... Grin

^I second that. (Except for the BeyPoints a month ago part)

Eclispe is also quite high however hasn't attended a tournament since April.

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Newt - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  10:54 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:49 PM)Newt Wrote: Also why is theflightyellz ranked 13th in uk when he is world ranked 46 and im 43rd Confused

I can't see the (possible) hidden decimals in the BeyPoints so I have to go with Ratio as my second priority parameter.
Ahh fair enough Smile

What I think would be interesting to see would be the average number of points gained/lost per match for the entire points system.

(Jun. 03, 2011  11:19 PM)Newt Wrote: What I think would be interesting to see would be the average number of points gained/lost per match for the entire points system.

It is around 14.5.

I took samples of every match where both competitors didn't have any spaces in their Usernames. (4152 samples/possible 4752)

We need to look for a new tournament format if it drops below 12.
We need to look for a new ratings system if it rises above 16.

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Enzoxs - Jun. 04, 2011

How many UK bladers are there?

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - RAW - Jun. 04, 2011

Just delete the second message.

Last time I checked it was in the OP, try looking there.

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - BladeStorm - Jun. 04, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  8:48 AM)Enzoxs Wrote: How many UK bladers are there?

174. Thanks RAW; it is in the OP and my signature as well.

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Poseidon - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  10:49 PM)Newt Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:01 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

The frequency of events seems to factor in alot. id expect to see a few Nothern bladers creeping up your rankings in the coming months.

Ill try to lol

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - BladeStorm - Jun. 26, 2011

Update solo rankings with BeyFest results.

We have a new UK number 1 - ControL_.

Entry to the top 100 gets harder at 973 BP compared to 970 last time around.
Entry to the top 20 gets harder at 1101 compared to 1100.
Entry to the top 10 is easier at 1139 compared to 1164 - here's your chance, up and coming bladers!

Updated Team rankings and spreadsheet.
We have clearly defined groups of BeyPoints in the rankings: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlP5HEvs0ztBdFZyV01jTXVZZXpqLXZuV1FNYzlwVEE&hl=en#gid=16

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - ThePokeBlader - Jun. 26, 2011

NO! My Beypoints :_( They've Gone Way Down Ughh Im Never Trusting Tank Combos Lol

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Enzoxs - Jun. 26, 2011

Argh! One point madmuppet! One point!

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - MaDMuPPeT__ - Jun. 27, 2011

(Jun. 26, 2011  11:16 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Argh! One point madmuppet! One point!
It's only 1 point.

You may overtake me by doing better than me in another tournament Grin
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:00 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Update solo rankings with BeyFest results.

We have a new UK number 1 - ControL_.

Entry to the top 100 gets harder at 973 BP compared to 970 last time around.
Entry to the top 20 gets harder at 1101 compared to 1100.
Entry to the top 10 is easier at 1139 compared to 1164 - here's your chance, up and coming bladers!

Updated Team rankings and spreadsheet.
We have clearly defined groups of BeyPoints in the rankings: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlP5HEvs0ztBdFZyV01jTXVZZXpqLXZuV1FNYzlwVEE&hl=en#gid=16
Good work Grin

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Callum6939 - Jun. 27, 2011

lol, i found my dot Tongue_out

I've gone down to 50 now Crying well thats due to the fact i haven't been to any tourneys since the last Bristol one, i've only been to 2 Tongue_out

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - zflare3 - Jun. 27, 2011

im 56th in my first tourney XD

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Enzoxs - Jun. 27, 2011

(Jun. 27, 2011  7:59 PM)zflare3 Wrote: im 56th in my first tourney XD

I was 36th in the world after my first. Thanks to a certain fluke Stupid

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - TheChosen1 - Jul. 29, 2011

Hey man casn you update my team it is now called Team Hero's

RE: UK Team Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - Itachi8 - Jul. 29, 2011

Team hero's were did this come from?

RE: UK Statistics/Top 100 UK Bladers - BladeStorm - Aug. 24, 2011

Wont be updating this for a while (if at all): please close if neccessary when the new team thread is up.