World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop (/Thread-Back-Open-MBX-2-s-and-Kaihiwatari5673-s-and-beybladeforever-s-Sig-Avatar-shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Sep. 22, 2012

Thanks man. I Really dont think im all that great but im better than i used to be.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - jjepic180 - Sep. 26, 2012

A firey Meteo l drago avatar with words: Inferno

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Luck - Sep. 26, 2012

Are you almost done with the sig? Post it on the WHF thread.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Sep. 26, 2012

Im on it

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - MasterBlader-X - Sep. 27, 2012

Anybody go a sig or avi for me to make? Kinda bored here.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Sep. 27, 2012

jjepic180 made a request unless youve already done that

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - MasterBlader-X - Sep. 27, 2012

I didn't even see the request. Been out of my mind since i moved. I'll get right on it.

Sorry for double poting, but here's your avi jjepic180

[Image: DVks7.png]

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Sep. 30, 2012

Don't forget to take me out of the OP. Iv moved to a sig shop with Shirayuki. Hopefully this will be my final time moving shops.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - beybladefoever - Oct. 01, 2012

Hello I am now in the shop so... Request away!
Ex
have more examples now. go HERE to look at them

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - sonoro - Oct. 08, 2012

can i have a sig with zeo and his bey and it say's team plasma strikers? or i can only have your sig's

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - beybladefoever - Oct. 08, 2012

You have to follow format;
image:
Text:
Render:
Background:
sorry for it not being in the OP
srry to double post but I'm on it but from now on evryone has to use the format

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - blade2113 - Oct. 08, 2012

Hades kerbecs
I want it to say blade2113
You cjoose render and background white

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - beybladefoever - Oct. 08, 2012

ok I'll have it by wednesday at the latest

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - SilverChronos - Oct. 08, 2012

Please make:
Sonic the hedgehog dashing to the right
Background: primary color: blue secondary color: white
Text: Team Sonic Dash
You can choose renders.
(To clarify could this be a sig? not an avatar, sorry for not putting it at first)

I can do it and I'll have it by wednesday. and Blade2113 heres yours

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - SilverChronos - Oct. 08, 2012

Thank you. I tried Shirayuki's shop but all that came up was a tiny box, which was empty except for that little color thing that tells you it's an undisplayable image. Do you know how to fix it?

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Oct. 08, 2012

ukdl123 i just PMed you about it. It should be good soon.

I can see the image fine so what's up with it?PM me your answer

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - blade2113 - Oct. 08, 2012

Also how do i put it as my sig

copy image url> go to user CP> Edit signature>paste the image URL or go HERE
and how is it?
(Oct. 08, 2012  8:51 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: Please make:
Sonic the hedgehog dashing to the right
Background: primary color: blue secondary color: white
Text: Team Sonic Dash
You can choose renders.
(To clarify could this be a sig? not an avatar, sorry for not putting it at first)

do you still need me to make it?

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - sarabscientist - Oct. 08, 2012

(Oct. 08, 2012  9:00 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: Thank you. I tried Shirayuki's shop but all that came up was a tiny box, which was empty except for that little color thing that tells you it's an undisplayable image. Do you know how to fix it?

It is coming up fine for me. I have no idea why you cannot see it. In any case, I've changed your signature with the image.

Uhh... Yeah. Most sigs, except yours, are all just messed up tiny boxes. All of the ones made by you, though, are visible on my computer.
@Solgloactivatur, I don't need the sig anymore from you. Sorry I put you through all this trouble, but I can't see a lot of images, such as duck's apparently awesome drawings. I can see beybladeforever's, though.
Sory for double post, but even Insomniac, your sig I can't see! But I can see Beyblade2113's perfectly, though, and may I say it looks pretty cool, kudos beybladeforever on your work.

Thanks do you want me to make you one to see if you can see it?

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - SilverChronos - Oct. 09, 2012

please. i can see the current sig now on my 3ds, but it has horrible wi-fi. i can barely use it, plus the sig i have now isn't exactly what i'm looking for, plus i wanted the name of the team i'm in charge of, team sonic dash, in it, although the sig does look cool!