World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization (/Thread-Beywiki-Relaunches-as-the-World-Beyblade-Organization)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - NAP - Jan. 04, 2009

Awesomes, when do we get spanish translators?

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2009

(Jan. 04, 2009  3:27 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Awesomes, when do we get spanish translators?

they're working on it now Smile

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Kyanbu.XM - Jan. 06, 2009

Brad the new layout is awesome! Nice job man!

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Bey Brad - Jan. 14, 2009

(Dec. 04, 2008  12:18 PM)Sega Wrote: Love the new look site Wink

But I'd say we will see a spurt of members once the Anime starts up, for the meantime the Site is full of the long-term fans from the old era, but I cant really see the a flood of new members coming in for a while now to be honest.

we've had 200 registrations since this was written Wink lol

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - jasonresno - Jan. 14, 2009

Amazing job Brad. You've single handedly kept this fandom alive in so many ways.

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Pikachao - Jan. 18, 2009

This isn't exactly new news, though I guess it's nice to keep the compliments coming.

I think we've had a lot more members since this site's update due to it being higher in search engines and stuff lol.

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Bey Brad - Jan. 18, 2009

(Jan. 18, 2009  1:07 AM)Pikachao Wrote: This isn't exactly new news, though I guess it's nice to keep the compliments coming.

I think we've had a lot more members since this site's update due to it being higher in search engines and stuff lol.

making the message board the main site helped a lot and probably should've been done from the start

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Myuuhailurusu - Feb. 10, 2009

yey thats good to know! xD
And I'm really impressed to see 2 people from portugal registered here!! O.O woah! Well, I've been thinking all these years to seek for beybladers in portugal... but I live in s freaking small town, no one that like and wants to play. Now that its getting up again (like I was going todo in my town - oh yeah, beublade revolution will happen here eheh) it's good to start training seriously!

and I hope too see not only guys beyblading! Grin

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Rocky - Feb. 10, 2009

*is a girl*

There are a number of girl bladers on here........sure there are more guys but, we do exist. XD

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Bey Brad - Feb. 10, 2009

(Feb. 10, 2009  9:51 PM)Myuuhailurusu Wrote: yey thats good to know! xD
And I'm really impressed to see 2 people from portugal registered here!! O.O woah! Well, I've been thinking all these years to seek for beybladers in portugal... but I live in s freaking small town, no one that like and wants to play. Now that its getting up again (like I was going todo in my town - oh yeah, beublade revolution will happen here eheh) it's good to start training seriously!

and I hope too see not only guys beyblading! Grin

Welcome! There's a few girls, but most of us are definitely handsome men.

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Rei Isshtar - Feb. 11, 2009

handsome men? boss, c'mon...how will we know that if we just see the computer screen? 0.0

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Giga - Feb. 11, 2009

The Picture of Yourselves Topic?

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Anu - Feb. 11, 2009

EDIT: Nvm

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - tyson x 09 - Jul. 27, 2009

seriously are beyblades cumin back out

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Khel - Jul. 27, 2009

Yes, I mean we have numerous topics dedicated to the subject of MFB and the impending Worldwide Release of BMF.

Also this topic is 6 months old.....

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Bey Brad - Jul. 27, 2009

well this is a nice blast from the past

hey - l draco - Jul. 08, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2008  10:50 AM)Pegasis Wrote: woow! this is so kool,congratulations everyone

hey pegasis i went to ur site and u start off with 30bucks do u really get what u bought or it just a game

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Pimpju - Jul. 08, 2010

...that post is over a year old.

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 08, 2010

And you should chat through PM

RE: Beywiki Relaunches as the World Beyblade Organization - Bey Brad - Jul. 15, 2010

lol