World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 28, 2010  1:42 PM)Akylus Wrote: Could you put it up against Raptor then?

Maybe!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - wbo - Jan. 28, 2010

i disagree i hate it i brought to of them cobra and tsunami and they have more rpm then a beyblade me an my mate had a battle between beyblade vs battle striker
heres the score
beyblade balance stadium
win
win
win
lose
win
lose
tie
tie
loss
win
win
loss
loss
loss
6winsloss/2ties
battle striker stadium
lose
win
win
win
win
win
win
win
win
win
lose
lose
lose
tie
win
win
win
12wins/4lose/1tie
18 wins-beyblade
8 wins-battle striker

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Jan. 28, 2010

Uhhh which beyblades did you use? Uncertain

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jan. 28, 2010

Nonsensical rubbish...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - InfernoSlayer0 - Jan. 28, 2010

idk about u guys, but when firehawk spins, it reminds me of Dark Cancer!! XD

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Jan. 29, 2010

hey brad u should do a striker based on the element lightning and ice
maybe make a yeti striker? not sure about lightning
when r u going to put unreleased strikers like viper into the site

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gauntlet - Jan. 30, 2010

(Jan. 29, 2010  4:53 AM)Woty Wrote: hey brad u should do a striker based on the element lightning and ice
maybe make a yeti striker? not sure about lightning
when r u going to put unreleased strikers like viper into the site

more like hawkeye

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Jan. 30, 2010

baddabing call a striker yeti and call a striker barney
everybody loves barney but seriously when r the strikers like viper going to be on the sight

P.S clik my pictureCrying

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gauntlet - Jan. 30, 2010

yea, i want to see the stat if i decide to cust. my viper

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - InfernoSlayer0 - Jan. 30, 2010

today i had the most epic dream ever!! i dreamt that our walmart finally stocked the new Metal Xs!! the dream felt so real that i told my dad to take me to walmart. that was at 8 am XD!! well when i got there, they still dont have it....

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2010

It's so depressing that that is a "dream". I know this is a big issue, I am doing everything I can to fix it. I've been collecting all your comments and passing them along to company execs.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Jan. 30, 2010

(Jan. 30, 2010  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's so depressing that that is a "dream". I know this is a big issue, I am doing everything I can to fix it. I've been collecting all your comments and passing them along to company execs.

have they really said anything about it??

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2010

We're aware that there is a problem; I can't say anything else at this point.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Jan. 31, 2010

so brad u havent answered my question about the customizer
and wat about the striker ideas u like themStupid
and have u gave the metal xs to some toysrus's and target's yet (preferably in california)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Zeox - Jan. 31, 2010

There gonna be any tournaments coming up In Brooklyn,Ny? I just picked up some of these and they are pretty fun to play around with rofl

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Jan. 31, 2010

I also work in retail. We're having the same thing with the Wii's. no one buys then for 9 months of the year, and Xmas comes and EVERYONE wants them and cant find them till mid/late Feb.
As the company makes them and distributes them(seeing that they're popular) will do more. But as Series 3 is coming out in 9 months they have to look to that and plan ahead.
Its just business, dont blame Brad or Mega, they work on a supply and demand quota. They want to give you all that you ask for but have to think about costs to Mega as well. They do their best as any company does, Blame your store for not getting them . NOT Mega/ Brad!
P.S. sorry for another rant.
By the way, B-Man(brad) do you know if they'll be doing anything up in the Great White North with tournaments? I know I'm too old for it but we got a WalMart up here in Timmins and Kapuskasing ON.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Jan. 31, 2010

Also I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't put out all of the stock on shelves. They might be trying to get rid of their Series 1 inventory so they don't have to heavy discount it/write it off.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gauntlet - Jan. 31, 2010

Im getting Sentinel!! ordered it off of amazon.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 31, 2010

(Jan. 31, 2010  8:42 AM)Jawa Wrote: I also work in retail. We're having the same thing with the Wii's. no one buys then for 9 months of the year, and Xmas comes and EVERYONE wants them and cant find them till mid/late Feb.
As the company makes them and distributes them(seeing that they're popular) will do more. But as Series 3 is coming out in 9 months they have to look to that and plan ahead.
Its just business, dont blame Brad or Mega, they work on a supply and demand quota. They want to give you all that you ask for but have to think about costs to Mega as well. They do their best as any company does, Blame your store for not getting them . NOT Mega/ Brad!
P.S. sorry for another rant.
By the way, B-Man(brad) do you know if they'll be doing anything up in the Great White North with tournaments? I know I'm too old for it but we got a WalMart up here in Timmins and Kapuskasing ON.

Thanks Jawa. You explained a lot of stuff that it is a bit awkward for me to explain ...

We are a Canadian company, so of COURSE we want to do Canadian tournaments! If we can't, just come to my house and do it then.

(Jan. 31, 2010  3:22 PM)Khel Wrote: Also I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't put out all of the stock on shelves. They might be trying to get rid of their Series 1 inventory so they don't have to heavy discount it/write it off.

Ding ding!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Feb. 01, 2010

I'd like to stop by your place but its about 10 hours away. I guess I just gotta keep playing my cat (but he cheats so bad, keeps swatting at them).

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Feb. 01, 2010

brad how about my questionCrying

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Feb. 01, 2010

I don't have an answer for you ...

We are always thinking of new Strikers. We have already got several ideas for lightning and ice-based Strikers.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Feb. 01, 2010

(Jan. 31, 2010  2:11 AM)Woty Wrote: so brad u havent answered my question about the customizer
and wat about the striker ideas u like themStupid
and have u gave the metal xs to some toysrus's and target's yet (preferably in california)
these r my questions

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Feb. 01, 2010

I told you already I cannot say when things will show up in specific stores.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flame libra - Feb. 01, 2010

Another unsucsessful search for Metal XS (darn Targret and Toysrus for still have Series 1 and Walmart for having not sold them at all here in Orange Park). :,(.