World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! (/Thread-International-Toronto-Team-Ancient-Knights-Bey-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - LMAO - Nov. 12, 2013

Welcome to the team DRAGON KING!

Yeah, new leaders shall be chosen, except for Leone19 and I. I'll see what I can do.

We could start something like Member of the Month, but that would just be copying some other teams ideas, so I'd rather do something else. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Once again, welcome to the team!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Kaneki - Nov. 12, 2013

I wanna join(Just because I love LMAO's Avi lol)

Username or real name: galaxy blade, or BigShitz: Don't take this the wrong way, It's one of my fav characters from a show. That's his name.
How many beys u have: 8(Gave most to my little brother)
Best combo: Meteo L Drago W105 WD
Skill level: As good as LMAO.

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - LMAO - Nov. 12, 2013

Welcome to the team galaxy blade! Haha, it's actually just a free avatar Kai-V made a while back.

I doubt your as good as me, but we'll see! Hopefully you can get some UK tournaments going!

Once again, WELCOME TO TEAM ANCIENT KNIGHTS!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Kaneki - Nov. 12, 2013

Yeeeeesssssssssss, I'm liking this team already.

1: I look at your avi more for 5 mins.

2: For your kind words.

3: I'm on a team.

4: I wish so too(For UK tournaments)

Downsides:

1: You're not agreeing I'm the same skill as you.

2: I haven't got your Avi.

3: I'm jealous of your last face.

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - rage sagittario - Nov. 12, 2013

I want to join
username: fury sagittero
how many beys I have: around 100
Skill level: from 1-10 I would give myself a 7.5 or an 8
best bey: genbul dragooon f230 gcf jk thats not a fair bey to use
duo bull 230 mb
begaridos dragooon bd145 mb
why do I want to join: I want to find the right team for me and its full of strong bladers to learn from

(Nov. 12, 2013  1:24 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: I want to join
duo bull 230 mb

Welcome to the team fury sagittero! I'll add your name to the list soon! Hope you have fun on this team, and make sure not to SPAM!

Welcome, once again!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - rage sagittario - Nov. 12, 2013

Yay just applied and I'm already on. I wont let you guys down

Ummm...... seen as I can't go to tournaments. Can I be the team GFX'er? If you want to see samples LMAO just ask. Or have a request too see how I can handle It.

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 12, 2013

I know I'm not the leader or nothing like that at all actually but I think you should i mean your really good at it, look at my sig for proof:

(Nov. 12, 2013  1:31 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Ummm...... seen as I can't go to tournaments. Can I be the team GFX'er? If you want to see samples LMAO just ask. Or have a request too see how I can handle It.

I know that you're pretty good with GFX, so I guess you could.

Just PM me samples of your work Smile

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - DRAGON KING - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  1:24 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: I want to join
duo bull 230 mb
why do I want to join: I want to find the right team for me and its full of strong bladers to learn from
I thought u had a team already? Well, welcome anyways!!! I'm on the team yay!!!!!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - RagerBlade - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  12:56 AM)LMAO Wrote: Welcome to the team DRAGON KING!

Yeah, new leaders shall be chosen, except for Leone19 and I. I'll see what I can do.

We could start something like Member of the Month, but that would just be copying some other teams ideas, so I'd rather do something else. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Once again, welcome to the team!
It's not copying bro! Just taking my idea! Use it if you want! Lots of people have phones! Is that copying? No so take all my ideas, in fact take the team (lol no).

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Bularieleone - Nov. 12, 2013

The OP says I'm a leader...

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Ocean - Nov. 12, 2013

best bey: Genbull dragooon F230GCF, Duo Gasher W145WD, Wyvang girago S130RF, Duo Kronos SR200CS
skill: I beat a few people like zero X in my first & only tournement so I don't know what that means...

(Nov. 12, 2013  8:06 PM)AZL Wrote: Age: 11
best bey: Genbull dragooon F230GCF, Duo Gasher W145WD, Wyvang girago S130RF, Duo Kronos SR20CS
skill: I beat a few people like zero X in my first & only tournement so I don't know what that means...

Dont you mean the Sr200. Good combos though

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Bularieleone - Nov. 13, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  8:06 PM)AZL Wrote: Age: 11
best bey: Genbull dragooon F230GCF, Duo Gasher W145WD, Wyvang girago S130RF, Duo Kronos SR20CS
Welcome to the team, AZL!!!

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - DRAGON KING - Nov. 15, 2013

Can u guys record the meet ups so the whole team can see?

EDIT: well, this team is mainly fun for Toronto bladers, so I guess I want to leave and find a team around my area Smile

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Trushi - Jan. 16, 2014

I would like to join.

Username or name in real life-BeyerOrion
Age-I Don't like to tell it
How many beys do you have?-21 + a lot of spare parts
What is your best combo?-Twisted Byxis DF140AS
Skill level (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert)- Intermediate Or Expert
Why do you want to join?-I really want to be in a team, plus I live close to Toronto (I live in Ottawa)

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - ULTIMATE BLAZE - Jan. 16, 2014

LMAO, why am i not on the list?

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Mitsu - Feb. 03, 2014

(Jan. 16, 2014  3:02 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: LMAO, why am i not on the list?
He hasn't been so active latley.

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - ULTIMATE BLAZE - Feb. 03, 2014

ok, thank you LMAO, for me being on the team, but it's finally time for me to leave, and i'll might join back again, but for now, sorry

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Mitsu - Feb. 03, 2014

(Feb. 03, 2014  10:23 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: ok, thank you LMAO, for me being on the team, but it's finally time for me to leave, and i'll might join back again, but for now, sorry
That sucks. It was cool having you on the team, and that one meet-up in November. Smile
Also LMAO, you placed at A YEAR: The month of frozen heads. Be sure to add that, as soon as you see this.

999th post. On to four digits, haha! Smile

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - rage sagittario - Feb. 06, 2014

Wish me luck. Im going to the Michigan tournament on the 9th! I plan on placing

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - Mitsu - Feb. 06, 2014

(Feb. 06, 2014  10:04 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Wish me luck. Im going to the Michigan tournament on the 9th! I plan on placing
Good luck man! You got this! Smile

RE: (International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team! - rage sagittario - Feb. 06, 2014

Hopefully I can beat yuko ray 14, fang wold, and shining dog ms. But every tournament I get better and better