World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) (/Thread-New-B-Daman-topic-specifically-to-discuss-the-PROPER-revival-that-just-occured)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Annoying-Fork - Jul. 09, 2011

I got the idea when they (poorly) attempted to make their own battle top game. Those Ninjago's are too expensive at Toys R' Us....

On topic, I am wondering, if Crash or Cross Fight ever makes it to America, could Hasbro improve the success or just avoid making the same mistakes?

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - lord Wolfblade - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  8:04 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I got the idea when they (poorly) attempted to make their own battle top game. Those Ninjago's are too expensive at Toys R' Us....

you are aware that just because it is spinning tops doesn't mean they are copies, they are played in a completely different way.

it is like saying that soccer is a copy of basket ball because they both use balls and you dribble them

i am hoping that the Cross Fight B daman come here, to bad beyblade takes up all my money

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Callum6939 - Jul. 10, 2011

Yeah, and Football Like Football, lol I just had to say that...

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - bugturtles - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  8:04 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: On topic, I am wondering, if Crash or Cross Fight ever makes it to America, could Hasbro improve the success or just avoid making the same mistakes?

I don't believe Hasbro ever got past the Zero series. Unlike Beyblade it was not much of a hit when it landed on America's shores. The main thing that killed them was not enough models and lack of competition or tournament support. The main models released were of the main character's (Cobalt Blade, Chrome whatever, Wing Ninja, Helio Breaker, the two ridiculous dragon twin models [their Zero 2 version was SLIGHTLY more useful, but that's really not saying much]). The one thing they did right was modify the bottle magazine so it "snaked", essentially creating a winding single magazine that did not jam, unlike Takara's bottle magazines that jammed due to having too many marbles trying to enter the loading area of the B-Daman. However Hasbro lurked a particular B-Daman forum quite often, and I am sure that their "new" bottle magazine was heavily inspired by a modification made by a certain member who was the first one to create the "snaking" bottle magazine.

tldr: no.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - BlackAce - Jul. 12, 2011

Well, I really hope it does come here in some form. Right now I'm focusing some efforts on getting that White B-Daman ( from what I can make out,it's called Rev Dravise) and the new random Core boosters ,but so far I can't find Dravise.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - ShinobiKid - Jul. 12, 2011

That's cos Dravise ain't for sale yet. At least CoroCoro has no price for it. Scan link: http://shinobikid.wordpress.com/b-daman-corocoro-scans/
EDIT: mistake. out in 2 saturdays.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - kinomiya - Jul. 12, 2011

B Daman still alive in turkey and on the tv ı think next month they ll do tournaments

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Blader Stefan - Jul. 27, 2011

They NEED to drop Bakugan for B-Daman... really...

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - To - Aug. 14, 2011

Who is "they"? Neither Hasbro, or Takara Tomy (who are those responsible for B-Daman) aren't involved with Bakugan.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - The Problem - Aug. 16, 2011

Omg there comeing back out it was my secound thing to do beyblade and b daman I love it I have to get back in

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - njrk97 - Aug. 21, 2011

and thus another series is revived i wonder if they revive other series like zoids or crush gear turbo

i might get some of these though

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 24, 2011

I know this is sorta off topic, but I searched on EBay "Battle B-Daman" and this came up under the highest price. Are they really worth $200? I had 2 Hasbro Mint (but not NIB), used like, twice. I threw them out last summer.Smithicide well at least I think it was that one... I know it was that white B-Daman with the shield and 'accuracy' thing, but what's that 'Proto One' mean?

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Beymaster7 - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 24, 2011  10:50 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I know this is sorta off topic, but I searched on EBay "Battle B-Daman" and this came up under the highest price. Are they really worth $200? I had 2 Hasbro Mint (but not NIB), used like, twice. I threw them out last summer.Smithicide well at least I think it was that one... I know it was that white B-Daman with the shield and 'accuracy' thing, but what's that 'Proto One' mean?
B-Daman half replaced the beyblade shaped hole in my heart after g-rev Joyful_2
That's not worth it at all to start Uncertain
Proto one was not a rare prototype hasbro release, it was just a basic model with parts that sucked. It has a very short barrel, and a loading magazine capable of holding, like, 2 bdaballs. Hasbro just called it that to confuse people lol.
For some reason, I have a NIB hasbro Knight Cavalry, it may be rare in years to come.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - dragon-blader2 - Aug. 30, 2011

This is off topic, but does any one know where to buy Cross Fight B-daman accele dracyan and rev-dravise look totally awesome. I'm really into beyblade and B-daman. I"m glad cross fight is being released and cann not wait for the exact release date.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Sasodo - Sep. 02, 2011

Japan-Toys is selling.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - To - Sep. 29, 2011

Here's the trailer for Cross Fight B-Daman's anime debut:

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - .:J:. - Sep. 29, 2011

(Sep. 29, 2011  8:27 PM)To Wrote: Here's the trailer for Cross Fight B-Daman's anime debut:

looks interesting, can't wiat to get my hands on one...

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Hov - Sep. 29, 2011

The animation looks too ehhh. But Im hoping for a really good story line !!! ♥ B-Daman ftw

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - NoodooSoup - Sep. 29, 2011

Please come to America, please come to America, please come to America *o*

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 29, 2011

At least we know the timeslot for Beyblade Metal Fight wasn't impacted by something underwhelming. Let's just hope it lives up to the commercial.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - To - Sep. 29, 2011

(Sep. 29, 2011  8:59 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: At least we know the timeslot for Beyblade Metal Fight wasn't impacted by something underwhelming. Let's just hope it lives up to the commercial.

Hmm? Is this replacing 4D?

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - NoodooSoup - Sep. 29, 2011

As far as I know, Beyblade episodes were being cut in half to accommodate B-Daman's episodes. So it would be 15 minutes of Beyblade and 15 minutes of B-Daman instead of the usual 30 minutes.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 29, 2011

I never said it replaces it.... *Sigh* my wording fails again....

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - BeyCenter - Sep. 29, 2011

Erm..... I searched the thread, and I couldn't find the premiere date. What is it?

Anyway, I loved B-Daman, But some people I knew said it was stupid, but I loved it. I WANNA SEE IT SOOO BAD. And I still have the old B-Daman that the main character of the old series had. Ahhhh COBALT BLADE! XD But I'm sad to see its cutting time from beyblade.

RE: New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured) - Spdshadow - Sep. 29, 2011

I'm not gonna have enough money to support both BB and B-D