World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favourite foods and snacks. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Favourite foods and snacks. (/Thread-Favourite-foods-and-snacks)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Bey Brad - Dec. 29, 2007

NIC HOW ARE YOU SO carp FUNNY ALL THE TIME

Also Spicy Thai chips and A&W Root Beer at 5 AM is awesome.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - bugturtles - Jan. 02, 2008

I recently made a Jello No Bake Cheesecake.

I wonder how it'll turn out. It has a strawberry filling topping. And it smells nice. =)

EDIT: It was great. Sweet, but great.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Azuki-san - Jan. 04, 2008

Red bean buns, Chilli beef Noodles, Adobo with rice, alot of different types of Dim Sum, Spaghetti Bolognaise and skittles Tongue_out

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - bugturtles - Jan. 05, 2008

SSD-Nikki Wrote:Red bean buns, Chilli beef Noodles, Adobo with rice, alot of different types of Dim Sum, Spaghetti Bolognaise and skittles :P

This is a Filipino dish, yes? If it is, its my least favorite of the Filipino dishes. I'm not sure why, but I just can't like the taste for some reason.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Azuki-san - Jan. 07, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:
SSD-Nikki Wrote:Red bean buns, Chilli beef Noodles, Adobo with rice, alot of different types of Dim Sum, Spaghetti Bolognaise and skittles Tongue_out

This is a Filipino dish, yes? If it is, its my least favorite of the Filipino dishes. I'm not sure why, but I just can't like the taste for some reason.

Yeah it is, I just grew up eating it so I'm used to it D= I just can't stand those uber thin rice noodles things used in some dishes my mum makes O.o;

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2008

sam i have to say i think you need to stop playing so many video games

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2008

oh i'm glad you mentioned who knows how long i would've gone on thinking that

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - AnnieDuck - Jan. 30, 2008

it's the ultimate goon pic

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - sam's temp - Jan. 30, 2008

wut the hell are you guys talking about lol

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - AnnieDuck - Jan. 30, 2008

sa

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Sega - Jan. 30, 2008

Anything Mexican ftw.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - The Adnan - Feb. 13, 2008

Combos are pretty cool.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Hyuuga Neji - Feb. 24, 2008

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Sushi (California rolls only), pizza, spaghetti, bagels, gnocchi, ice cream (vanilla and green tea in particular), and yeah... I think that's it.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Kei - Feb. 24, 2008

Hyuuga Neji Wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Sushi (California rolls only), pizza, spaghetti, bagels, gnocchi, ice cream (vanilla and green tea in particular), and yeah... I think that's it.

What's a gnocchi?

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Bey Brad - Feb. 24, 2008

Kei Wrote:

What's a gnocchi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnocchi

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Hyuuga Neji - Feb. 24, 2008

Kei Wrote:

What's a gnocchi?

The best damn thing you'll ever eat in your life.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Guardian Odin - May. 04, 2009

I'm a tea connesui.. coneus.. con..

I like tea a lot.

And olives. And bananas. And tomatoes. Oh carp yes tomatoes... sometimes I get really depressed and eat like six whole tomatoes

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - josh-jf - May. 04, 2009

lol my favourite food is pizza i just dont eat it often lol and im obsessed with pepsi max i like drink it all the time! well not really just during every meal otherwise i have water.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Roan - May. 04, 2009

[Image: n585521640_1904494_1839204.jpg]

That's right suckaz. It's the best.

I'm eating some right now actually!

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2009

(May. 04, 2009  6:44 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol my favourite food is pizza i just dont eat it often lol and im obsessed with pepsi max i like drink it all the time! well not really just during every meal otherwise i have water.

that's too much

seriously, as someone who used to drink soda all the time: stop. your body will thank you

right now i'm having garlic and rosemary bread with melted cheese, rock salt and basil

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Roan - May. 04, 2009

I drink like one 20 ounce soda/pop/whatever you want to call it per day while I'm at work.

That's probably not too bad, but I suppose I could be drinking something better instead. I do drink a lot of Vitamin Water at work too though (usually the huge 32 ounce bottles), just sort of depends on what I feel like drinking that day.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Khel - May. 04, 2009

While I don't late night snack, I do like snacks

All kinds of Fruit, peanuts occasionally, chocolate, or Honey nut cheerios.

I usually try to keep it to fruit as much as possible.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2009

(May. 04, 2009  6:54 AM)Roan Wrote: I drink like one 20 ounce soda/pop/whatever you want to call it per day while I'm at work.

That's probably not too bad, but I suppose I could be drinking something better instead. I do drink a lot of Vitamin Water at work too though (usually the huge 32 ounce bottles), just sort of depends on what I feel like drinking that day.

[Image: WaterWithLogo.jpg]

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - Khel - May. 04, 2009

(May. 04, 2009  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: WaterWithLogo.jpg]

New Ed-Hardy water, urine flavored.

Cause if you're a prick you'll drink it anyway.

Did I mention Diet Soda is my bane.

RE: Favourite foods and snacks. - josh-jf - May. 04, 2009

lol keep in mind it dont really snack so i just have 3 solid meals per day and i dont have it during breakfast. So really i just have a cup during lunch and a cup during dinner. Then its water just during the day. Thats not that bad is it? i always thought i was rather healthy when it came to things like that lol which is why i have pepsi max not pepsi or coke lol