World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 11, 2010

New site is coming up soon! down for maintenance Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - decimation - Jan. 11, 2010

how long is it gonna take any ideas

(Jan. 11, 2010  6:03 PM)decimation Wrote: how long is it gonna take any ideas

It will be done when it is done.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Jan. 11, 2010

I lol'd when you were using the controller and kept hitting the blade even after it stopped spinning. In my mind It was leik "DIE.". Lmao anyway yeah, BS > Beyblade

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - decimation - Jan. 11, 2010

Welcome to the next generation of Battle Strikers!
2010-01-07
Battle Brad
Hey everyone, and welcome to the new Battle Strikers website! My name is Battle Brad, and this is the Battle Blog! I'm the world expert on Battle Strikers and work at Battle Strikers HQ. Keep checking back here for awesome new strategies and insider information about Battle Strikers.

As you've already noticed, we've launched two new lines of Strikers: METAL XS and SERIES 2! The real excitement here is Metal XS. These new Strikers have Weapons designed in 100% high quality metal for intense impacts and battling action! Let's go through the system!
Metal Weapon: This powerful part is made of solid metal. It's what gives the Striker its weight and is used to fiercely attack the opposing Striker!

Booster: The Booster is used to modify your Striker's behavior. Make it spin longer, or easier to control, or better balance … the strategy is up to you!

Core: The Core of the Striker contains the powerful magnet that is used to control it!

Lock: The Lock holds the Striker together.

Tip: The Tip is what determines how your Striker acts in the Arena! Pick one that moves fast to swiftly end the battle, or maybe one that stays still but spins for a long time to outlast the opponent at the very end!

Coming up soon, we'll talk all about the new DLX Controller, Turbo Launcher, and Knockout Arena. We'll also talk about techniques and strategies to make you the strongest Battler you can be. See you!

you can accsess the website from here -- http://www.battlestrikers.com/toys.php
lmao brad nice one

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Jan. 11, 2010

Brad, holy stinking ^&* Wink

Oh nooo, you've found it!

Well, enjoy guys ... lol

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Sharul - Jan. 11, 2010

Fun. Will the game be up when the regular site comes back up?

The game is still in development.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Jan. 11, 2010

Just went to Wal-Mart...
Was looking through the toys and... %^&*() after seeing some damn hot foil packaged Metal XS Battle Strikers I yelled: ^&*( YESSSSSS ABOUT TIMEEEE I was so excited I just took all their Metal XS products, threw them on the floor and searched for... I don't know what LOL I looked in my pockets to see how much money I had left and I only had 10$, so I chose Viper because it is a cut out striker (so the quantities are limited) and its tip is literally beast (L)
oh and it costed me 8 canadian dollars
starter packs were 25$

RUNNING BACK TO WAL MART RIGHT NOWWWW woottttttttt

And some old man just took 10 battle packs I don't know what he's doing with them LOOL.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - AnnieDuck - Jan. 11, 2010

Lol Val you rule

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PengiunXS - Jan. 11, 2010

(Jan. 11, 2010  11:11 PM)Beynval Wrote: Just went to Wal-Mart...
Was looking through the toys and... %^&*() after seeing some damn hot foil packaged Metal XS Battle Strikers I yelled: ^&*( YESSSSSS ABOUT TIMEEEE I was so excited I just took all their Metal XS products, threw them on the floor and searched for... I don't know what LOL I looked in my pockets to see how much money I had left and I only had 10$, so I chose Viper because it is a cut out striker (so the quantities are limited) and its tip is literally beast (L)
oh and it costed me 8 canadian dollars
starter packs were 25$

RUNNING BACK TO WAL MART RIGHT NOWWWW woottttttttt

And some old man just took 10 battle packs I don't know what he's doing with them LOOL.

I am mad jealous, I still can't find any around my area!!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Jan. 12, 2010

LOL Val

Nice call on Viper, yeah that tip is good, we accidentally cut all the tops with that Tip so we are using it as an event-only release until Fall ...

Too bad I got you a Viper from work today!! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxdm6uJu_Tk

No Metal XS video yet, but here's a Series 2 video.

Also, before anyone says it: I did not write this script, and the people who chose to use the word "attack ring" had no idea that Beyblade had used it before ... nor do I know why they used it, at all.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Tan - Jan. 12, 2010

is battle strikers more advance than metal fight beyblade

(Jan. 12, 2010  1:27 AM)Tan Wrote: is battle strikers more advance than metal fight beyblade

Depends what you mean by more advanced ...

It requires more skill to play well, and the materials are higher quality.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Jan. 12, 2010

I still can't find XS here Unhappy I tried TRU, superstore, and the mega walmart. They have tons of stadiums and plastic tops, but no metal.. boo

Also- the new site is preeettyy

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Jan. 12, 2010

man i realy hope BS and beyblades end up being real competive against each other,comanys with competing products always end up making alot more intresting products,atm id say battle strikers look alot more better then beyblades and game wise it doesnt depend so much on luck

Got my own copies of Shredder, Piranha and Sabertooth today Grin just need the Customize Case and Tournament Set and I'll own all the Spring items.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Sharul - Jan. 12, 2010

Ok, so I am new to battle strikers.
I am going to be buying some Metal XS.
Which would you recommend I purchase?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flame libra - Jan. 12, 2010

(Jan. 12, 2010  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Got my own copies of Shredder, Piranha and Sabertooth today Grin just need the Customize Case and Tournament Set and I'll own all the Spring items.

Could we see pics please?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Jan. 12, 2010

I wouldn't mind seeing some action shots of the new launcher, so far I've only really seen CG pictures of it. How big is it really?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bae Master - Jan. 12, 2010

I have been meaning to take a picture that captures how awesome the foil packaging is.... but keep on failing. Best I could do was:
[Image: img2693v.jpg]

Yeah you just got to see it irl, most awesome toy packaging ever.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Jan. 12, 2010

are the stats alot more acurate now?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flame libra - Jan. 12, 2010

Now I really hope to get one. What are the things they're sitting on? I plan on getting Sabertooth because it has a stamina booster.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Jan. 12, 2010

darn my local walmart doesnt have battle strikers at all!!!!!
and what r those strikers standing on val?? and y is the top of the dragonfire bs green theres no green on the creatures picture

and for the tournament basically all u need is 1 striker that pwns... right:\
its like in 100 years when the tech gets better the battle strikers(if they survive that long) will get an artificial life chip in them so u have to have a bond with ur striker in order for it to fight with u or be ur partner if they do ill be sure to get dragonfire as a striker but with a gold core and lock and u can only control ur striker if ur striker lets u control it