World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails (/Thread-Worst-Beyblade-Losses-Fails)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - The Blacknight - Oct. 28, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  4:30 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: not much of a surprise. Mirage Fafnir is very obviously better than King Helios

i told that to mike a billion of times

try not to use real names

(Oct. 28, 2020  3:24 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: My Super Hyperion lost to a Single layer hasbro evipero...

oh... wow...

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - MagikHorse - Oct. 28, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  1:32 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I just had master spriggan, around, br burst against rage 😒

The sad part was that rage was on 1a, dimension

Uhm... 1A only spins right, so how did you get it to work on Rage?

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - The Blacknight - Oct. 28, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  5:50 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:32 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I just had master spriggan, around, br burst against rage 😒

The sad part was that rage was on 1a, dimension

Uhm... 1A only spins right, so how did you get it to work on Rage?

maybe he meant 3a

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - beykid44 - Oct. 28, 2020

Irritating wall not working in real life

if you get the joke

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - UnionAchilles - Oct. 28, 2020

Yeah I meant 3a my bad

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - TURBO_OVERDIRVE - Oct. 28, 2020

while I am a member of a local bey club (OVERDRIVE RUN) and we battle against each other. as the bey game goes. I went 13-0 I was the club champion and I had my legacy, reputation, and my Turbo Slingshock Precision Strike Launcher on the line. it was a three-round event using one bey. I won the first round with a survivor. In the second and third rounds were terrible I burst both rounds. and the third round I thought I was winning but my opponent had a surprise launch with a weird angle that threw me ff my game and I lost.

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - The Blacknight - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  11:44 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: while I am a member of a local bey club (OVERDRIVE RUN) and we battle against each other. as the bey game goes. I went 13-0 I was the club champion and I had my legacy, reputation, and my Turbo Slingshock Precision Strike Launcher on the line.  it was a three-round event using one bey. I won the first round with a survivor. In the second and third rounds were terrible I burst both rounds. and the third round I thought I was winning but my opponent had a surprise launch with a weird angle that threw me  ff my game and I lost.

What bey? Also just buy a sparking launcher then u win any hasbruh battle lol

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - UnionAchilles - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 28, 2020  11:44 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: while I am a member of a local bey club (OVERDRIVE RUN) and we battle against each other. as the bey game goes. I went 13-0 I was the club champion and I had my legacy, reputation, and my Turbo Slingshock Precision Strike Launcher on the line.  it was a three-round event using one bey. I won the first round with a survivor. In the second and third rounds were terrible I burst both rounds. and the third round I thought I was winning but my opponent had a surprise launch with a weird angle that threw me  ff my game and I lost.

That sucks. Can you become club champion again?

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - TURBO_OVERDIRVE - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:53 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote:

That sucks. Can you become club champion again?
working on it. I am in the championship match next week but I am against pegasus and I have fafnir to use right now

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

What bey? Also just buy a sparking launcher then u win any hasbruh battle lol
I had fafnir (i always use Fafnir in one bey competitions) And I was against Achilles

RE: Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails - The Blacknight - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  11:38 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:53 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: That sucks. Can you become club champion again?
working on it. I am in the championship match next week but I am against pegasus and I have fafnir to use right now

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: What bey? Also just buy a sparking launcher then u win any hasbruh battle lol
I had fafnir (i always use Fafnir in one bey competitions) And I was against Achilles
If u always use fafnir get mirage tt easy dubz