World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2009

(Dec. 25, 2009  10:20 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Just found the 1st 2 metal battle striker starters, they look cool. I like the size. The re-design was a plus too. Packaging looks much cooler now.

how does arbitor feel? LOL

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Woty - Dec. 25, 2009

beybrad can u show us some never before seen pics of series 2 or metal xs (why haven't u shown us series 2) because it's pretty nice to see some visuals, videos of metal xs fighting each other (series 2 is fine too) would be epic so instead of words can u show us some visuals (more visuals instead of words plz)
and ill definitely be piking up metal xs (maybe series 2 if they look nice and epic enough) thz for reading this postStupidStupid

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 25, 2009

hes not aloud as a worker of mega i dont think.

I've posted loads of pictures of Metal XS that were never before seen ... until I posted them. It's certainly more than most companies would share. Sorry about a lack of videos, but I am fairly sure Val has some so maybe he can post ...

There have been loads of visuals, so I don't know why you think I am just using words?

Our YouTube campaign will begin late next month so I'll have lots to show then.

I didn't focus much on Series 2 because I wasn't sure if there would be much excitement for it here. Metal XS is definitely our biggest focus. However, here's two tops, Scarab and Cobra.

[Image: scarab.jpg]
[Image: cobra.jpg]

cobra 2 looks like carp, but scarab looks wicked cool.

I really like Cobra LOL

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Neku2 - Dec. 25, 2009

(Dec. 25, 2009  10:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: how does arbitor feel? LOL

Lol, dont think he is coming back. He like the Metal battle strikers though, thay have a decent size to them.
So any news on how they plan on advertising? An anime is hard to compete with when all you have are commercials.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - yusei fudo - Dec. 25, 2009

Cobra looks EPIC man........ wat r u talking about. although I do like scarab too! Cobra is very detailed but still looks so smooth... One of my favs!

its a horrid green combined with yellow, how can you like?! it is detailed well though.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - blacklightning - Dec. 25, 2009

they look awesum but, beyblades is still better lolz
i like scarab

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:13 PM)Neku2 Wrote: So any news on how they plan on advertising? An anime is hard to compete with when all you have are commercials.

We'll be launching a comprehensive tournament plan in 2010, along with a blog and YouTube campaign. Instead of investing our money in a television show, we'd prefer to invest it in mediums that allow us to communicate with our fans and actually produce content that is relevant to the game than a television series that does not represent how the game works at all.

There is other stuff as well, but I can't talk too much about it. Tournaments are the big deal for next year. We're going a route similar to Pokemon and YuGiOh OP.

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:19 PM)blacklightning Wrote: they look awesum but, beyblades is still better lolz
i like scarab

I dont know, battle strikers seem to be taking the cake for me, at least over MFB. I prefer the original plastics as always but Battle strikers has MFB beat for me. Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 25, 2009  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We'll be launching a comprehensive tournament plan in 2010, along with a blog and YouTube campaign. Instead of investing our money in a television show, we'd prefer to invest it in mediums that allow us to communicate with our fans and actually produce content that is relevant to the game than a television series that does not represent how the game works at all.

There is other stuff as well, but I can't talk too much about it. Tournaments are the big deal for next year. We're going a route similar to Pokemon and YuGiOh OP.

Probably for younger kids right? Speechless

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:21 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Probably for younger kids right? Speechless

The age limit will be 14. I don't think there is enough support among older audiences for us to be able to do a free age division ... it is just too expensive. We will support any fan activities in any way we can, of course, and may offer a free age division at singular large events.

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The age limit will be 14. I don't think there is enough support among older audiences for us to be able to do a free age division ... it is just too expensive. We will support any fan activities in any way we can, of course, and may offer a free age division at singular large events.
better then nothing. I look forward to seeing all the new stuff that comes out. Eee

I'm willing to say we will see a fansite pop up soon that will help you older guys do tournaments ... Wink

you wish brad lol ,most bs fans dont know about beyblade and here and all these pics of them on here, shame lol

It is not a bad green like that dragon, it is a better shade!

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:35 PM)bey tempest Wrote: you wish brad lol ,most bs fans dont know about beyblade and here and all these pics of them on here, shame lol

It's up to you guys to spread it around!

slightly yusei but the dragons green was just disgusting.

You'll be happy to hear that there's a Customize Case that includes a gunmetal Dragonfire with a gold Core and Booster, then!

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll be happy to hear that there's a Customize Case that includes a gunmetal Dragonfire with a gold Core and Booster, then!

ALL HAIL BRAD!!! Plus, I would totally like a bs fansite....... hopefully You and MEGA
will support fansites instead of ignoring them like hasbro and TT.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - To - Dec. 25, 2009

So I've more or less read the entirety of this thread (although I do wish I skipped a couple of pages), and while for this generation's Gobots, you're doing a lot of things right, I feel you're sending Series 2 of the plastics to die. And while the Metal XS series looks like a tremendous improvement over Series 1, I do feel a bit cheated that the current Battle Strikers are incompatible with both Metal XS, and Series 2. That said I only own five of them, and wasn't strongly fond of any of them.

honestly i am glad they made the changes so early in the battle strikers life, i would rather it be now then later. Speaking of arbiter here is a video he made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIcTZ-oPt-w he has all of series 1 I believe. If you search battle strikers on youtube i think his is the 2nd down. Kinda ironic.

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:46 PM)To Wrote: So I've more or less read the entirety of this thread (although I do wish I skipped a couple of pages), and while for this generation's Gobots, you're doing a lot of things right, I feel you're sending Series 2 of the plastics to die. And while the Metal XS series looks like a tremendous improvement over Series 1, I do feel a bit cheated that the current Battle Strikers are incompatible with both Metal XS, and Series 2. That said I only own five of them, and wasn't strongly fond of any of them.

You have to make sacrifices to make something better......... It is kind of like what happened when HMS was released, players had to sacrifice their parts, but it was worth it to improve the performance.Besides, better now than later.

what happened to arbiter anyway?