World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 27, 2017

Mind if I do chapter 4?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 27, 2017

Deleted post

(Nov. 27, 2017  2:38 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Suzaku is already doing that chapter.

You could do chapter 5, but some other ppl want their characters in the story soon as well

THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED

ok. Chapter 5 will be in the point of view of Vis and the rest of double threat and will talk about Kioke's response to the invitation. now do you want to do chapter 6 and have it be Kioke preparing for tryouts and his tryout will be chapter 7 or should his tryouts be in chapter 5? in the first option Vis will be training for the tournament in chapter 5 and will get Kioke's response.

Deleted post

(Nov. 27, 2017  3:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I might do Kioke's reactions, as I've written him before...

Btw, you do have access to the Doc right???

Btw I'll have to let   @[AwesomeKid20094]   write a chapter, so he may write 7, which may be the chapter where the tournament is fully introduced.

yes I have access. and so if awesomekid is doing ch 7 then lets say ch 6 is Kioke's tryout. I will do the tryout battle and you will do the rest of ch 6. it will be following Kioke in that chapter.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 27, 2017

Did U guys thought about the beyblades and avatars??? And did bersilus made those avatars in the other thread?? Those avatars were super awesome...

U guys too should make the avatars and beyblades for ur characters ....upld the picture here...

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 28, 2017

Chapter 4

Diary Entry 109:

So, yesterday, I met a kid. He's the really overactive, energetic type, but I see something about him. He has a shine in his eyes that no one else has had. I look forward to being around him, at least if he dosen't put me in front of any attention.

I close my journal, and wheel myself out of the front door. Mom's been a bit more lax ever since we moved here. I hope this continues. I love her, but darn can she get protective.

“OH NO! I'M LAAATTTE!”

Suddenly, a blur of red and black plows into me. I recognize him as the kid from yesterday, and start blushing.

“Hah, sorry. Have I seen you before?”

“...” I can't speak much Japanese, so I hand the kid a note. Even if I could, it's not easy for me to speak to people I've just met.

Yes. We have. Yesterday in class.

Takes him a minute, but he recognizes me. He sure is painfully slow. I sigh, and write.

What are you late for?

“Oh yeah. The name's Arashi, and I got a beybattle!”

He sounds super excited, and I can't blame him. Beyblade battles USED to be fun for me, back when... they weren't around.

Could you be so kind as to wheel me there? I study beys, and would like to observe, at least.

He looks shocked, but then nods. He takes the chair, but pilots it at breakneck speeds. Is this guy clueless?!

“I'll show you your place, you rat!”

“Oh ye? Come at me!”

This is very much not pleasant banter. I overheard that Arashi beat this guy's brother a day ago.

The clashing of the beys is astounding. Thor manages to outspeed Susanoo, but both dance around each other. The first match is a spin out for Arashi.

“That shows you.”

“I'M NOT DONE YET!”

Arashi has a shine in his eyes that shows his deep drive. Clearly, he's excited. He angles his launch in a way that I have never see before. Oh! I see! He's taking advantage of the driver!

3! 2! 1! GO SHOOT!

Both beys go flying. Thor is quick to hit Susanoo, but it gets destabilized.

“WHAT!”

“Ye, lets go, partner! Show him who's the champ!”

Thor stood no chance. It's pieces clattering, it burst after a clinch hit from Susanoo. The kid left, swearing he'd win next. I then go up to Arashi.

Good job.

He smiles. “Aww, you don't have to flatter me like that!”

I realise I'm blushing. Well then. This kid is certainly interesting.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  12:43 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Chapter 4

Diary Entry 109:

So, yesterday, I met a kid. He's the really overactive, energetic type, but I see something about him. He has a shine in his eyes that no one else has had. I look forward to being around him, at least if he dosen't put me in front of any attention.

I close my journal, and wheel myself out of the front door. Mom's been a bit more lax ever since we moved here. I hope this continues. I love her, but darn can she get protective.

“OH NO! I'M LAAATTTE!”

Suddenly, a blur of red and black plows into me. I recognize him as the kid from yesterday, and start blushing.

“...” I can't speak much Japanese, so I hand the kid a note. Even if I could, it's not easy for me to speak to people I've just met.

Takes him a minute, but he recognizes me. He sure is painfully slow. I sigh, and write.

What are you late for?

He sounds super excited, and I can't blame him. Beyblade battles USED to be fun for me, back when... they weren't around.

Could you be so kind as to wheel me there? I study beys, and would like to observe, at least.

He looks shocked, but then nods. He takes the chair, but pilots it at breakneck speeds. Is this guy clueless?!

“Oh ye? Come at me!”

This is very much not pleasant banter. I overheard that Arashi beat this guy's brother a day ago.

The clashing of the beys is astounding. Thor manages to outspeed Susanoo, but both dance around each other. The first match is a spin out for Arashi.

“That shows you.”

“I'M NOT DONE YET!”

Arashi has a shine in his eyes that shows his deep drive. Clearly, he's excited. He angles his launch in a way that I have never see before. Oh! I see! He's taking advantage of the driver!

3! 2! 1! GO SHOOT!

“WHAT!”

Thor stood no chance. It's pieces clattering, it burst after a clinch hit from Susanoo. The kid left, swearing he'd win next. I then go up to Arashi.

Good job.

Nice job!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 28, 2017

Diary Entry 109:

“OH NO! I'M LAAATTTE!”

What are you late for?

“Oh ye? Come at me!”

“That shows you.”

“I'M NOT DONE YET!”

3! 2! 1! GO SHOOT!

“WHAT!”

Good job.

looking good.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 28, 2017

o! Thumbs up

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 28, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 28, 2017

Nice chapters till now..But make sure that each and every chapter is related to each other...Each and every scene is related to each other...

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  2:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: These kinda introduce the characters...

They really only meet at the tournament and right before, but AwesomeKid's chapter may change the schedule...

Could you put it on the doc for me? Also, put the centered stuff in italics pls.

Also, just a suggestion, but once the weird stuff starts happening and Arashi gets to know everyone, can his house be "home base" (if everyone ever allies together lol.) Arashi's got a small house inside a beystore, sorta like Madoka's setup in MFB but bigger.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 28, 2017

You could do chapter 5, but some other ppl want their characters in the story soon as well

THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED

I am doing Chapter 5. I did it already.

(Nov. 28, 2017  2:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

Diary Entry 109:

“OH NO! I'M LAAATTTE!”

What are you late for?

“Oh ye? Come at me!”

“That shows you.”

“I'M NOT DONE YET!”

3! 2! 1! GO SHOOT!

“WHAT!”

Good job.

Post yet? On Doc?

overactive...
Hyper?

Wait that is nothing like Hyper if it is....

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  3:21 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:

THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED

I am doing Chapter 5. I did it already.

(Nov. 28, 2017  2:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Post yet? On Doc?

overactive...
Hyper?

Wait that is nothing like Hyper if it is....

Hyper shouldn't be in @[Suzaku-X]'s chapter, as far as I know.

btw,   @[MWF]   , you can write your chapter whenever you want to start. Chapter 5...is...up...ish...

So these chapters r introduction chapters of different characters...then they Will finally meet in a tournament....hmm...good concept

Deleted post

Everything is going smoothly...But we havent got the beyblade concepts of the characters...

U know it is required...if U want to know why then let me explain...
In the MFB Series or the bakuten shoot series...We knew each and every part of the beyblades pf characters...So when there is a damage in the beyblades suppose the " Engine gear" ....There was a solution to it...That is fixing a new gear in the beyblade ( Dragoon...If U remember) which led to a new episode " Fixing the gears"...

So if U know what the blade is made up of...Or its parts...U can write more clear battle descriptions...Like where the damage is inflicited in a battle..In the attack ring or any other layer...Why did the blade burst...??.. the chapters will be more clear then...

So I hope U all understood...Why beyblade concepts r required...This way U can introduce a new character who is a technician like kenny or madoka.. Who can fix beyblades...

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Nov. 28, 2017

Hey Guys!
I want to let everyone know something. Don't get me wrong. I do NOT mean to criticize or anything. I'm just mentioning. I noticed a lot of grammatical errors in the doc. Can I correct them?
Edit : Can i introduce my character and write a chapter too?

And also thanks @[Dragunix] for helping me catch with the flow...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 28, 2017

@[Dragunix] I have an idea. Ch 6 (Is that the chapter we are on?) will be following Vis and it would be Vis would be showing Kioke around (well, kind of. Just think of how that would work.) and When Vis is showing Kioke his favorite outside beystadium the events of the side story will take place. (With slight changes because Kioke is there,)

sorry for bothering you but I need to have confirmation for using Kioke in my chapter.