World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer (/Thread-Selling-New-Stuff-new-and-used-plastics-and-hms-Dragoon-Gt-Dragoon-MF-Dranzer)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - rahul blader - Nov. 19, 2014

I may buy from you sometime Smile

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - rusticclaw - Dec. 07, 2014

Hi,

I'm interested in buying:
1 Dragoon GT A-112
1 Master Dranzer A-32
1 Master Dragoon A-31

May I know if your prices are in USD and if that's the lowest you can go for the dragoon gt?

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - taxus - Dec. 07, 2014

(Dec. 07, 2014  3:18 PM)rusticclaw Wrote: Hi,

I'm interested in buying:
1 Dragoon GT A-112
1 Master Dranzer A-32
1 Master Dragoon A-31

May I know if your prices are in USD and if that's the lowest you can go for the dragoon gt?

thats the lowest.. 250$ for a new GT is very cheap ...

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - taxus - Jan. 07, 2015

up Smile

whats up guys... beyblade market seems to be dead?

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - Ultra - Jan. 11, 2015

The market has been dead for years and the proper collectors willing to put down a lot of money are gone too. It doesn't help that you're stuff is on the costly side though.

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - LilRWAR - Feb. 25, 2015

are you selling any hms?

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - rahul blader - Mar. 30, 2015

Can you ship my blades already ? STOP playing games with me

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - taxus - Apr. 26, 2015

Push! Smile sale %%%%

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - taxus - May. 09, 2015

New stuff added!

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - BladeStorm - May. 09, 2015

(Apr. 24, 2014  3:01 PM)taxus Wrote: IDK what the red one is calling = 10 USD

Forgot the name of the green HMS = 15 USD

Red - Wing Attacker, Green - Advance Eterner

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - taxus - May. 14, 2015

thanks Smile

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - taxus - May. 19, 2015

bump

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - Mandy© - Jun. 13, 2015

PM sent, please check.

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - yedropoutbear - Jul. 06, 2015

Taxus, I sent you a dm on instagram, could you please respond.

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - Neo - Nov. 30, 2015

Taxus do you still sell stuff?
I gave you those nib Hasbro beys but you never traded anything back

resolved

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - Kai-V - Nov. 30, 2015

(Nov. 30, 2015  8:44 PM)Neo Wrote: Taxus do you still sell stuff?
I gave you those nib Hasbro beys but you never traded anything back

How long ago was that ? Had you really agreed on terms of exchange ?

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - MissingNo. - Nov. 30, 2015

He did the same thing with my NIB Gigars. It was apparently lost in the mail, since shipping with tracking was like 40$.
I don't know if it's the truth, though.

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - Neo - Dec. 01, 2015

resolved issues Smile

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - ashton pinto - Dec. 02, 2015

Got your stuff.. Thanks taxus Smile

Hopefully we can deal again

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - riffi813 - Feb. 16, 2016

RE: New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - Cannon - Mar. 16, 2016

The Poseidon AR came in the other day! Thanks for selling it so cheap, and thanks for the free items too! Smile Pleasure doing business.