World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w (/Thread-CLOSED-TheBeydude5-s-Avatar-and-Signature-shop-Awesome-Avatars-and-Sigs-is-a-guarantee-Now-w)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - HorogiumX - Mar. 05, 2011

Thx!!! It's so awesome!!!

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Sniper - Mar. 05, 2011

can you make me an avatar with my name and tobio launching capricorn or just looking feirce

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  5:24 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: can you make me an avatar with my name and tobio launching capricorn or just looking feirce

Here ya go
[Image: kidsniperavatar.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 05, 2011

Who wants avatars?

any requests?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Kai-V - Mar. 05, 2011

Stop SPAMming. If anyone wanted something they would post.

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Kujikato - Mar. 05, 2011

can i have a sig with the writing Izuma Inzori on a flame background and a avatar of hell kerbecs and the writing Dracov

thx in advance

sure dracovianauis, for the sig do you want any pictures other than flames?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Kujikato - Mar. 05, 2011

uh heah, a hell kerbecs would be great

workin on both now
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:19 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: can i have a sig with the writing Izuma Inzori on a flame background and a avatar of hell kerbecs and the writing Dracov

thx in advance

Here is both-
[Image: dracoav.gif]

[Image: dracovsig.gif]

yj a lot ntw can you give me the links
never mind the links, sorry for the dbl post

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - GaleForce - Mar. 06, 2011

Can you do one like your other rock leone one?
Surprise me!
Thanks

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 06, 2011

ill have it for you asap but i dont have photoshop on the computer im on so ill have it for you by tonight (if you live in eastern usa time)

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:01 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Can you do one like your other rock leone one?
Surprise me!
Thanks

Here it is

[Image: rockleone212av.gif]
here you go glinny
[Image: glinnysig.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Kadoya - Mar. 06, 2011

can i have my name, and thisand then Vulcan horseus anywhere.

workin on it now, but is it a sig or avatar?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Kujikato - Mar. 06, 2011

dude, your sigs are awesome, can i have another one?
text: dracovianauis in silver w/ a blue haze/aura/glow
pic: vulcan horuseus and lightning l drago on oppsite sides no owners ok
background: lightning on one side, fire on the other side

thx in advance!

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee! - Kaizonz - Mar. 06, 2011

yo can i get an alsome sig/av plz
p.s i dnt even no wher u put ur sig

(Mar. 06, 2011  6:05 PM)Kadoya Wrote: can i have my name, and thisand then Vulcan horseus anywhere.

here they are
[Image: kadoyaav.gif]

[Image: kadoyasig.gif]
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:26 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: dude, your sigs are awesome, can i have another one?
text: dracovianauis in silver w/ a blue haze/aura/glow
pic: vulcan horuseus and lightning l drago on oppsite sides no owners ok
background: lightning on one side, fire on the other side

thx in advance!

Here it is

[Image: dracovsig2.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - filipinoblader - Mar. 06, 2011

how do set up your avatar?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  7:01 PM)Kaizonz Wrote: yo can i get an alsome sig/av plz
p.s i dnt even no wher u put ur sig

Here they are-
[Image: kaizonzav.gif]

[Image: kaizonzsig.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 07, 2011

for anyone who requests please do not forget to give me credit

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - GaleForce - Mar. 07, 2011

Thanks your the best!!

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Hope - Mar. 07, 2011

definately your avatars are awesome

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 08, 2011

thanks everyone