World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2011

Takara will not go back to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tanner Zambito - Sep. 09, 2011

i never liked the original beyblade just the tops but metal fight is better in both

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RaisaMitchell - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  9:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Takara will not go back to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

even so, i still think there should be a continuation. I can still hope for it even though there won't be one.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Robert Ritchie - Sep. 11, 2011

I believe that the MFB version of Beyblade seems far more entertaining and has a much better plot. Though... Because the first series of beyblade was the first series... I thing that the least they could have done is kept the two series apart of the same universe instead of completely altering it all. You guys get what I mean? It's sorta' like... Hmm... Let's say Pokemon is the first series of Beyblade... It's like calling Digimon the next season of Pokemon. Just a completely different story is kinda's weird for me, but that's probably because I grew up with the original.

I like MFB better though.
Also... In my opinion... It'd be really cool to see Team Gan Gan Galaxy vs the Bladebreakers using HMS or something, right?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Justaway - Sep. 11, 2011

I agree with Robert Ritchie to an extent but I dont quite like MFB as compared to Bakuten Shoot beyblade.
The beys in the first series were really awesome. There were so many different ways to customize them and there wasnt a very strong part...each had its own strength and weakness(I'm not too sure about it though) but MFB..we cant customize a lot no...esp. with the 4D beys. Also the game is dominated by only a few parts.

Another thing: The bit beasts in Bakuten Shoot were awesome...the constellations are nothing compared to those bit beasts

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tototototototo - Sep. 15, 2011

i just caught the new series on tv a couple of weeks ago. why does everyone sound like they're screaming every line?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  11:02 PM)Tototototototo Wrote: i just caught the new series on tv a couple of weeks ago. why does everyone sound like they're screaming every line?

Or the opposite : no intonation at all.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 04, 2011

(Jul. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)Crimson Wrote: In the 15 episodes MFB has been out, it has managed to completely blow the original series out of the water.

MFB is just so much better.

And let's not forget WAY FUNNIER too!!! And now the combat focuses on the beys themselves, not the bit-beasts.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Black♧Jack - Oct. 04, 2011

personally i like the story some caterers and animation (the blades don't look 3d and everything but them is 2d of mfbb but like caterers themes and blades better plus ginga never seems to develop as a caterer he always seems like the same as in the first episode and often wins battles just because he is the main caterer and NONE of the battles are any ware as good as season 1's Tyson vs ray until tsubsas and yu's battle with "masked bull"(HAHAHA I LAUGHED AT THE FACT THAT BENKEI THOUGHT THAT HE COULD TRICK SOMEONE)Damle in ep 73 and rays takes 2nt place only to Kai and Tyson battle anyway i have yet to see a battle that is worth my attention for more than 3 seconds unlike the original which still holds my interests to this day

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - lord Wolfblade - Oct. 05, 2011

(Oct. 04, 2011  10:36 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote: ginga never seems to develop as a caterer

at least he didn't develop into a carp like tyson did...

Quote:NONE of the battles are any ware as good as season 1's

Kyoya VS Ryuuga (from EP 40 something of BMF) is much better then most beyblade battles in season 1, 2 and 3 of beyblade IMO

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 05, 2011

Any battle involving Ryuuga coming out of nowhere and litterally "owning" is better than Bakuten Soot Beyblade.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Black♧Jack - Oct. 05, 2011

(Oct. 05, 2011  1:04 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  10:36 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote: ginga never seems to develop as a caterer

at least he didn't develop into a carp like tyson did...

Quote:NONE of the battles are any ware as good as season 1's

Kyoya VS Ryuuga (from EP 40 something of BMF) is much better then most beyblade battles in season 1, 2 and 3 of beyblade IMO
1 it is a good battle i like flashy stuff i like shiny stuff... that's why im on here all the time(other than the fact i love blading) shiny computer screen so for me i didn't like it cuz no flash and on the 1st part i agree he dose become like that i meant the sa 1 tyson where he wasn't cocky anyway i liked ray the best anyway kai 3 tyson second max 4th tied with daichi and Hilliary i was most disappointed about ray being cut so much more than the others especially daichi UGH his voice was almost as bad as ming mings Kai-V you are pretty correct i have trouble listening to the Japanese versions w/out subtitles so i watch mfbb in mute... can't stand da ginga's voice only worse is benki

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tris - Oct. 08, 2011

Wow.. MFB has really changed since the beginning. I USED to thing Bakuten Shoot was gonna forever win but now... Who am i kidding. Beyblades beyblade. I like them the same imo. hahahaha. MFB has a... just great everything. So does Bakuten shoot. It was a part of my childhood. MFB is a part of my... now-hood. o_o. -puts gangsta hood on- likeabaws

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Hazel - Oct. 08, 2011

Battles in MFB are endlessly more entertaining, however, the between-the-action... I think I honestly prefer Bakuten. And, some of the battles in Bakuten were quite amusing(most of the White Tigers arc of Season 1, for example), while others were just drawn out and boring(most of V-Force...).

The characters in Bakuten had too many personality changes for me to really like them very much, although Ray was the most consistent up until G-Rev. MFB Characters... Masamune, Yu, and Chi-Yun are pretty likable, from what I've seen. Not fond of most of the main cast, however - and I can only tolerate Masamune when he's not with Gingka.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 10, 2011

Actually, there's a few MFB Easter Eggs to give some older viewers some nostalgia. In the B-Pit's [Madoka's dad's shop] store part [the part with the counter, NOT the room where Madoka's PC is] if you look at the posters on the wall near the front door, they're actually the Japanese covers for Seasons [I think] 2, 3 and 4 from the first series. However, these are blurred.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - pyroblader123 - Oct. 10, 2011

personally , i like the original beyblade better.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  11:06 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote: Actually, there's a few MFB Easter Eggs to give some older viewers some nostalgia. In the B-Pit's [Madoka's dad's shop] store part [the part with the counter, NOT the room where Madoka's PC is] if you look at the posters on the wall near the front door, they're actually the Japanese covers for Seasons [I think] 2, 3 and 4 from the first series. However, these are blurred.

We already know about those. That is not an indication that Bakuten Shoot Beyblade characters are ever going to make an appearance in Metal Fight Beyblade though.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - AsmodeusRaze - Oct. 10, 2011

MFB caught my attention faster than the Original. It's funnier and better with the graphics and all. But Ryuga needs to be a bit more detailed in personality.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Yaseen - Oct. 10, 2011

definitely the original series's.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Oct. 11, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  10:07 PM)YasTheBeyMaster Wrote: definitely the original series's.

Elaborate ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - RedDranzer - Nov. 05, 2011

Ok, so my opinion is that the original series had beyblades that were more creative and DRAGOON MS OWNED! But the new series is nothing to hate on, its a good anime, satisfying and it has more of a story than just championships...

Ok, so to all the MFB haters: WE SHOULD BE GLAD THAT THEY MADE A NEW SERIES ATALL, because I'm quite sure that most of you would be hating, that there aren't any new series, so quit moaning and what you have!! D:

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Vulcan Blaze - Nov. 05, 2011

Original is better in some ways, but MFB still sells at local stores and has a higher spin velocity. I think MFB toy is better. However, Original is more creative. Animewise, Original is like 10 times better than MFB. Less main character winning. In the first season Gingka only lost 3 times I believe. In original, the characters are so much more like-able. You can't make another Max Tate.

Anime: Original
Toy: MFB

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - OneWingedAngel - Nov. 08, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  4:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: What happened to MFB's sound track? Beyblade! Beyblade! Let it Rip! Beyblade! Beyblade! Let it Rip!...................
Gah.... Such a noob song...

Listen to the MFBE Japanese dub opening theme. Even though I dont understand a bit of it, not including the few english parts, The song and video is 5 billion times cooler.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - sum 472 - Nov. 08, 2011

(Nov. 08, 2011  10:17 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: What happened to MFB's sound track? Beyblade! Beyblade! Let it Rip! Beyblade! Beyblade! Let it Rip!...................
Gah.... Such a noob song...

Listen to the MFBE Japanese dub opening theme. Even though I dont understand a bit of it, not including the few english parts, The song and video is 5 billion times cooler.

Hah, I laugh at people who think the english song is better![I still think Brave Heart/Kokoro no Yuuki better] , I don't like how beys evolve so much in Bakuten Shoot, It seems like a Digivoloution rip-off. Like in episode 3 of G-Rev; ''You're not my Friend'' I think it was called, Driger V2, evolved like 20 minutes after Rei saying, I wish I had Driger Gatling.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - bulbasup - Nov. 08, 2011

Hah, I laugh at people who think the english song is better![I still think Brave Heart/Kokoro no Yuuki better] , I don't like how beys evolve so much in Bakuten Shoot, It seems like a Digivoloution rip-off. Like in episode 3 of G-Rev; ''You're not my Friend'' I think it was called, Driger V2, evolved like 20 minutes after Rei saying, I wish I had Driger Gatling.
[/quote]
well correct me if im wrong but its not exactly "evolving" there just changing the parts so im not really sure if thats ''evolving" and also im not sure if anyone has already said and i cant be bothered to look through 35 pgs (soz) but im just saying that to me it looks like pegasis is a ripoff of dragoon, moves and names like, pegasis storm bringer is similar to dragoons storm attack and pegasis' star blast attack is similar to dragoons galaxy twister (i forgot the name but tyson uses it to defeat daichi in the 2nd or 1st episode) and also the names off the bbey, dragoon "storm"="storm" pegasis and dragoon "galaxy"= "galaxy" pegasis. IMO i have no problem with MFB but im being a fanboy right now and saying that to me the origional will always have a special place in my heart (i mean come on, beyblade was my whole childhood XD) but thats just my opinion.....