World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst Blade Combos:P - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Worst Blade Combos:P (/Thread-Worst-Blade-Combos-P)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - KCPJ - May. 08, 2011

M145 pretty much ruins every combo,to me,other people might not think so,but we have different opinions,a good combo like hell kerbecs BD145WD would be ruined with M145 on it

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - GaleForce - May. 08, 2011

M145 is the worst track ever.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - 1dablader - May. 08, 2011

Capricorn along with Flame Libra are beys that the anime hyped up that didn't live up to potential

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - GaleForce - May. 08, 2011

It says "Worst Beyblade Combos" Not just beys.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Aquilaz112 - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  3:34 AM)GaleForce Wrote: M145 is the worst track ever.

M145 with WD is quite good atually.
It was used by Bluzee to counter 230 tracks.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - 1dablader - May. 12, 2011

We have confirmed that M145 is the worst track, but what's the 2nd worst?

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - kingdom blader - May. 12, 2011

BD145 in normal mode?

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Kai-V - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  4:52 AM)kingdom blader Wrote: BD145 in normal mode?

That is not a bad Track at all, what do you think everything but Hell uses for Defense, Stamina, and even Attack ?

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Greimatter - May. 12, 2011

BD145 is pretty beast on LLD, making the infamous Lighting tank.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - PlayMadeSimple - May. 12, 2011

MF-L Hell Aquario BD145 (Normal) XF

Wee, scrape much? Well, launched at 100%.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Janstarblast - May. 12, 2011

You made a combo consisting of top tier parts, Mushy.
Also, whichever bey you use, BD145 always scrapes if you don't launch it good. Its the problem with your launch, not the combo.
As an explanation to my first statement-
Hell- Quite good a wheel
Aquario- Top tier in Defense
BD145- doesn't need no explanation
XF- Same as BD145. Also, a part that's too tough to master.

You made a post consisting of retartedness. *gasps*

Wrong, BD on XF will always scrape, ask Bluezee for that matter, as he is the best launcher here. Oh wait, your one of those ambassadors in considering the luck and skill factors in matches. Just note that beyblade is 95% combo, 2% skill and 3% deficiencies in production or manufacturing of the metal, or wear on parts for that matter.
As an explanation to my counter-
Hell - It has such a large diameter and so much weight focused on the outside, it tends to self-ko on attack bottoms, well probably at 100% anyway.
Aquario - Weight focused on the outside, again, not much, but adds to the scraping and self kos. Plus, weighty beys = meaty meals Grin
BD145 - Does need a MASSIVE explanation, to you that is.
XF - Same as BD145, no matter how weakly you launch, BD145XF will always scrape.

Just because a custom consists of top tier parts, doesn't mean the combo is good in conclusion. Think about this, and go see a doctor when your done busting your brain over my diamond encrusted posts.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Aquilaz112 - May. 12, 2011

If Beyblade is 95% Skill, I would like to know how Bluzee can take on 230 with 85 and Almost Evade Attack types with Stamina types.

Because the equivalent of 5% skill for Bluezee is like 99%, so in reality, Bluezees that good as to have 99% Skill, 95% combo and 2% science. What the metagame has evolved into is one where as long as ou use Basalt, you have a decnt chance of winning. I'm glad too see there is a certain amount of skill involved in things like MM an LT.

Y has this thread turned into math class? This is for Beyblade, at least, thats what WBO stands for

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - BigBangDestroy - May. 12, 2011

probly h145

Yea H145 can get random ko's, but it is pretty bad

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - KCPJ - May. 12, 2011

no,dont hate on H145,its useful for attack combos

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Pendekar Gila - May. 13, 2011

Rock Escolpio 85MB vs Basalt Horogium 145WD
test it R escolpio is the worst....

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Aquilaz112 - May. 13, 2011

It May be Bad though MS+85+Midnight is worse

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Vamasco_ - May. 13, 2011

MF-H Poison ____ H145Q .
Poison has no use , H145 will scrape all over the stadium floor and Q will just let the bey self KO.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Aquilaz112 - May. 13, 2011

MF-H would just Increase it's defense.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Chups - May. 13, 2011

No it wont. More down Force onto the Q Tip. But a Normal face would be Fine.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Janstarblast - May. 13, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  1:49 PM)Mushy Wrote: You made a post consisting of retartedness. *gasps*

Wrong, BD on XF will always scrape, ask Bluezee for that matter, as he is the best launcher here. Oh wait, your one of those ambassadors in considering the luck and skill factors in matches. Just note that beyblade is 95% combo, 2% skill and 3% deficiencies in production or manufacturing of the metal, or wear on parts for that matter.
As an explanation to my counter-
Hell - It has such a large diameter and so much weight focused on the outside, it tends to self-ko on attack bottoms, well probably at 100% anyway.
Aquario - Weight focused on the outside, again, not much, but adds to the scraping and self kos. Plus, weighty beys = meaty meals Grin
BD145 - Does need a MASSIVE explanation, to you that is.
XF - Same as BD145, no matter how weakly you launch, BD145XF will always scrape.

Just because a custom consists of top tier parts, doesn't mean the combo is good in conclusion. Think about this, and go see a doctor when your done busting your brain over my diamond encrusted posts.

Well, now I get your point. But still, that combo isn't the worst IMO...... Yes, its a scraping machine, but still, it can beat almost 30-40 combos listed here.
No offense,Stupid I hope you understand that I actually didn't understand your combo well.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - IcyFrost - May. 14, 2011

Poison Serpent M145Q?