World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst Blade Combos:P - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Worst Blade Combos:P (/Thread-Worst-Blade-Combos-P)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - DragoonTalon - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  6:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:44 AM)GOLDMACNCHEEZ Wrote: Basalt bull metal face. M145rf or r2f

That's not really bad. It's like a tank that pushes Beyblades out of the way.
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:26 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: In my opnion, Dark Wolf M145Q. However, from what i've heard, some black haired awesome sauce eating hero won a tourney with one.

I'm blonde Tongue_out_wink

According to one of my contacts, Brad won a tourney with one.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Justaway - Apr. 30, 2011

Before joining this thread..the worst combos or even you can say beyblades for me were Rock Leone and Lightning L-Drago..because both were too easy to beat with my storm pegasis but it was only after joining WBO that I realized how good these two beys are..now the useless ones for me include Poison Serpent and Evil Gemios

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Janstarblast - Apr. 30, 2011

He had posted that somewhere. As we all know, Brad is good at making jokes, so It is a mystery

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Dragoonrocks - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  3:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, thats a great worst combo(two opposites in one sentence). Also Beydude, you completely degraded a great Destabilizing wheel like Flame.

when two opposite words come together its called an oxymoron anyways staying on topic...my worst bey is dark wolf...i cant really tell a combo since i dont have many beys only 16 or so...(in mfb) and i havent tested it much just bcoz i dont like to take beys apart and make combos...is this strange?????

I have just one MFB dude, LLD is the name. Also, even I hate to customize. Also, the worst combos stated in this thread actually show that the worst bey will be Storm Capri uncustomized. Its got 2 of its parts as the worst parts.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Dragoonrocks - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  4:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have just one MFB dude, LLD is the name. Also, even I hate to customize. Also, the worst combos stated in this thread actually show that the worst bey will be Storm Capri uncustomized. Its got 2 of its parts as the worst parts.

the tip of my lld that is HF...is now slightly bent and just bcoz of that...it is turning out to be 1 of my bad beys...i really need an HF tip and fast...and Jan u really have some rare hms and plastic beys which i wud dream to have..(like ur dragoon ms)...

Hah, you think I still have a DGMS? It got devastated in an Anmol tourney. I am so sad. Its not your mistake, but I get very frustrated when I am reminded of that.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - HorogiumX - Apr. 30, 2011

MF-F Midnight Gemios 85S

Attack: 0

Defense -100,000,000

Stamina: -500

Floor Scraping: 100,000,000,000,000

True, but Midnight showed some of the greatest Upper attack capabilities. Its MFB's first post-HWS upper attack wheel.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - DragoonTalon - Apr. 30, 2011

I still think that LLD's talons have a bit of upper.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - BeybladeStation - Apr. 30, 2011

Torch Gemios 85Q

Attack: It would have so much that it would jump out of the stadium due to lightness.

Defense: It's probably one of the lightest beys ever. -99

Stamina: It's a Q Performance Tip.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - GaleForce - Apr. 30, 2011

I might post tests against MF-H Torch_______________ <---- off topic

Have a question. After Q what is the next worst tip? As Chupa said, M145Q might have some random KOs..

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Mr. N - Apr. 30, 2011

It's not that the individual parts are bad in all cases; it's that the combination of some parts make a horrible combo. Example: BD145XF

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Epic Blader - May. 01, 2011

dark/poison gemios m145q

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - AeroRespawn - May. 01, 2011

Poison Wolf 100Q

Terrible. Period.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - GemiosBlader10 - May. 02, 2011

Anything with Poison wheel...

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Justaway - May. 02, 2011

Actually Poison serpent as a bey had easily beaten my dark wolf twice..maybe because it has a better stamina due to SD tip...so u cant say that anything with poison is worst...
I got a new worst combo..Evil Capricorn M145 Q...that bey is the most defeat-able one in my colony

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - GaleForce - May. 02, 2011

Oh. My. God. Uncustimised combos battles don't prove anything is better. Notice it says worst beyblade COMBOS at the top?

The L-Drago Destroy wanna-be: Lightning L-Drago M145HF/S.

S or HF mode? That^ could also get some random KOs..

HF mode on the first round, 2nd and 3rd round change it to S mode.

You can use a HF tip and a S tip if you don't have HF/S.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - faissaloo - May. 02, 2011

dark Pegasus 145 rf is a pretty crappy combo too

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - Justaway - May. 02, 2011

But in my case..it does have some random KOs..today it even KOed Flame Libra twice

Flame Libra uncustomized is a .. a .. a despicable excuse for a beyblade.
No defense or stamina uses at ALL.

RE: Worst Blade Combos:P - faissaloo - May. 02, 2011

(May. 02, 2011  12:33 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Flame Libra uncustomized is a .. a .. a despicable excuse for a beyblade.
No defense or stamina uses at ALL.

thermal pieces is way better then libra, it is like an upgraded version of libra Chief 2002 - Idea! most of pisces' parts are very similar but better