World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 26, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  4:34 AM)Kei Wrote: This is superior
[Image: imacslimkeyboard1mw9.th.jpg]

While I was in Vancouver, my Brothers keyboard broke and he bought the slim one above. Aaamazing

if i wanted a laptop keyboard, i'd buy a laptop

tyler, play football. what position would you end up playing?

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 26, 2008

School for me in 2 days, Not that bad considering every friday a group of 30-50 kids from our school stays after to play videogames, cardgames, and beyblade in the library. Any one got anything like that at their school?

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 26, 2008

Nope...my High School doesn't have stuff like that.

Well, there's a video game/ roleplaying game/ whatever game club, but thats it.

School started for me on Monday, I'm not upset, though. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 26, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  4:34 AM)Kei Wrote: This is superior
[Image: imacslimkeyboard1mw9.th.jpg]

While I was in Vancouver, my Brothers keyboard broke and he bought the slim one above. Aaamazing

i use this atm and it's quieter than the kensington i used

i go all stealth like and it's harder to know if im typing or not (wooo late nights)

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Aug. 26, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  10:20 PM)Grey Wrote: I wouldn't believe it, mainly because you never hear of guys raping other guys. Maybe that's because the media covers it up, I dunno. I'm probably missing something. :\

Ummm.

You're definitely missing something.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 26, 2008

[Image: 541188.jpg]

I'm hoping mom/dad will get me this for Christmas this year. It'd sound beautiful with a couple p94s.

And I'd take that lame E logo off the pick guard.

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Aug. 27, 2008

[Image: 13577_big.jpg]

I think that was upgraded to include EMG 81 and 85. I'd love to have one, but I might as well build on the one I already have if I ever get back into practicing electric guitar.

My first electric guitar was a lower model of that. Pretty much the same thing, but no EMGs, and a crappy floating bridge.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 27, 2008

whoa that is sick

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  11:53 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: [Image: 541188.jpg]

I'm hoping mom/dad will get me this for Christmas this year. It'd sound beautiful with a couple p94s.

Looks similar to the Ephiphone Dot, which is an amazing sub $400 guitar. Played one on multiple occasions. I'm planning on buying one for my next guitar.

On the topic of music, I just wrote a wicked carp solo to go with my band's latest song "Maria". Similar to the platonic scale, faster paced with double notes and a nice outro added on. Sounds good right now, just need to see how goes with the other instruments. Hoping the band likes it, cause the song NEEDS a solo.

RE: Random Thoughts - Maz - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  11:53 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: [Image: 541188.jpg]

Last year at warped tour EVERYONE had that guitar.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 27, 2008

So I'm sick right now and had diarrhea at work.

I ended up accidentally shitting myself on the job and got sent home.

Awesome.

I want to kill myself right now.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 27, 2008

http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/08/introducing-ubiquity/

[Image: actu1k.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  12:00 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I think that was upgraded to include EMG 81 and 85. I'd love to have one, but I might as well build on the one I already have if I ever get back into practicing electric guitar.

My first electric guitar was a lower model of that. Pretty much the same thing, but no EMGs, and a crappy floating bridge.

I have a funny feeling you like metal.

And yeah, I'm looking at the Sheraton mainly because I'd like a semi-hollow right now. The next solid body guitar I buy is gonna be when I get out of uni and have a job more than likely.

The Sheraton is one of epi's original models from the 60's, so it's got solid construction, or solid as far as Asian factory made will get you.

It also has a couple of humbuckers, which I've never been big on, but they aren't high quality anyways so I'll have no guilt switching them out for some p94s. I should end up with a guitar that sounds like I paid 2000 for it. It'll run me about 900-1000 all together.

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 27, 2008

This has been an interesting evening. I love humans. Everyone always thinks they are right in an argument, but few actually realize this.

I love humans

EDIT
And no, Brad and Roan, this is not pointed directly at you. You had to do with some of this, but it's mostly an old friend at school I'm currently in a fight with. I am in no way calling you out again

(Aug. 27, 2008  4:12 AM)Evan Wrote: This has been an interesting evening. I love humans. Everyone always thinks they are right in an argument, but few actually realize this.

no kidding

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  3:43 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: I have a funny feeling you like metal.

And yeah, I'm looking at the Sheraton mainly because I'd like a semi-hollow right now. The next solid body guitar I buy is gonna be when I get out of uni and have a job more than likely.

The Sheraton is one of epi's original models from the 60's, so it's got solid construction, or solid as far as Asian factory made will get you.

It also has a couple of humbuckers, which I've never been big on, but they aren't high quality anyways so I'll have no guilt switching them out for some p94s. I should end up with a guitar that sounds like I paid 2000 for it. It'll run me about 900-1000 all together.

I like all types of music, but yeah, I do like metal. The cool thing about electric guitars, and amps, is that you can get an extremely wide variety of sounds out of one guitar, so even though it looks like a metal guitar, it can still be used for plenty of different types of music.

I don't really know much about semi-hollow body guitars. I mostly hear them being used in blues and some jazz though.

Barack's VP Joe Biden on Gay Issues

Well, that's encouraging. Smile

Obama '08, yuh yuh.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 27, 2008

ughh carp getting up early tomorrow

just watched hillary clinton's speech. eh, whatever. her supporters who vote mccain now don't deserve suffrage

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 27, 2008

Hunter x Hunter starts up again in October? Hell yeah.

Also, I cut off all my hair.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 27, 2008

Toto b4 and After pics
plz ftw

Its weird not having all of the admin/mod boxes on the board now. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  12:00 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: [Image: 13577_big.jpg]

I think that was upgraded to include EMG 81 and 85. I'd love to have one, but I might as well build on the one I already have if I ever get back into practicing electric guitar.

Jacksons are so sexy.
I really want to purchase one soon.

Cheez-Its are carp DELICIOUS.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 27, 2008

Man it's 2:09 AM, I should go to sleep, I want to try to get my sleeping habits back to normal.

(Aug. 27, 2008  7:05 AM)Roan Wrote: Cheez-Its are carp DELICIOUS.

vomit