World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w (/Thread-CLOSED-TheBeydude5-s-Avatar-and-Signature-shop-Awesome-Avatars-and-Sigs-is-a-guarantee-Now-w)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 02, 2011

under your pic sig, write TheBeydude5 made this sig visit his shop and then add the link to the shop

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - HorogiumX - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  2:27 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: under your pic sig, write TheBeydude5 made this sig visit his shop and then add the link to the shop
Or you can put it in your sig like I did.

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 01, 2011  11:36 PM)BeyDudetteX Wrote: lol i have another request if it ok: can i have Chi-Yun li with a pic of lacerta beyblade and maybe a pinkish blueish background and my name wit out the X

Here ya go

[Image: beydudette2.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 03, 2011

any requests?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - BeyDudetteX - Mar. 03, 2011

thanks

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - Hope - Mar. 03, 2011

can yuo please make me an avatar witht vulcan hoseus'sm owner in front of galaxy pegaus

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 03, 2011

(Mar. 03, 2011  7:14 AM)glinny Wrote: can yuo please make me an avatar witht vulcan hoseus'sm owner in front of galaxy pegaus

sure, workin on it as soon as possible

(Mar. 03, 2011  7:14 AM)glinny Wrote: can yuo please make me an avatar witht vulcan hoseus'sm owner in front of galaxy pegaus

[Image: glinnyav.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - Boxy ID - Mar. 04, 2011

Can you make me an avatar with the cthulu from scribblenauts?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - filipinoblader - Mar. 04, 2011

can you make an avarar of basalt horologium's owner with his beyblade behind him and my name also

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  12:04 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: Can you make me an avatar with the cthulu from scribblenauts?

sure. workin on it asap
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:19 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you make an avarar of basalt horologium's owner with his beyblade behind him and my name also

yep. workin on it now/soon

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - Hope - Mar. 04, 2011

thanks it is awesome

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  12:04 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: Can you make me an avatar with the cthulu from scribblenauts?

Here you go, I added storm leone bc on your profile it said it was your fav bey. tell me if you want a correction

[Image: shinycthuluav.gif]

(Mar. 04, 2011  12:19 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you make an avarar of basalt horologium's owner with his beyblade behind him and my name also

[Image: filipinobladerav.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar shop- Awesome Avatars is a guarentee!! - Boxy ID - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  2:03 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote:

Here you go, I added storm leone bc on your profile it said it was your fav bey. tell me if you want a correction

[Image: shinycthuluav.gif]

This is BEAST, just 1 question though, how do i set it as my avatar?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 04, 2011

ok. copy and paste this once you get to "change avatar" and paste it in the avatar url box
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7852/shinycthuluav.gif and put [img] on the left side of it and [/img] on the right side
I now do signatures too!!!!!!!

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Boxy ID - Mar. 04, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  11:37 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: ok. copy and paste this once you get to "change avatar" and paste it in the avatar url box
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7852/shinycthuluav.gif and put [img] on the left side of it and [/img] on the right side
I now do signatures too!!!!!!!

how do yuo copy and paste on a wii and what do you mean by putting [img] on the left andv[/img] on the right?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 04, 2011

on the wii? i have no idea but here is an example (the $ signs represent the url) [img]$$$$$$$$$[/img]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Boxy ID - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 04, 2011  11:54 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: on the wii? i have no idea but here is an example (the $ signs represent the url) [img]$$$$$$$$$[/img]

thanks man i love it.

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 05, 2011

thanks for the credit but if u could attach a link to my shop that would be even better
Heres ur sig L-Drago rules
[Image: ldragorulessig2.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - Boxy ID - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  12:07 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: thanks for the credit but if u could attach a link to my shop that would be even better
Heres ur sig L-Drago rules
[Image: ldragorulessig.gif]

Sorry for asking something else how do you put a link in your signature?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 05, 2011

copy and paste the shops url, paste it in ur signature and then highlight the url and click the paperclip (hyperlink)

(Mar. 05, 2011  12:31 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: copy and paste the shops url, paste it in ur signature and then highlight the url and click the paperclip (hyperlink)

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarentee!! - HorogiumX - Mar. 05, 2011

Can you give me a link for my sig?

(Mar. 05, 2011  1:04 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Can you give me a link for my sig?

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/2576/ldragorulessig2.gif