World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Robsta - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  6:30 AM)Aqua Wrote: MEGA did a good job with the Battle Strikers game. Back in the day, before the actual online beyblade game came out, I thought the beyblade game would be something like how the BS game is now... where you can control the bey, and there would be levels and decent customization options, instead they did this. And they never updated it Tired

really thats a thing I like about beyblades that the only real method of control is through the launch and i think the control system at the moment for battle strikers is a bit crappy- but im sure you'll make it better brad Wink

also that this link is..
AWESOME OMG I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR ALMOST AN HOUR NOW
oh and another quick question at brad
im going to be buying some battle strikers soon and I'm going to get two so i was wondering would I be better of getting the tournment set or
dragon blaze + tsunami or
wait for the new metal xs to come out
what is the better blades, strikers. whatever
thanks Joyful_3

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Aqua - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  1:00 PM)Robsta Wrote: really thats a thing I like about beyblades that the only real method of control is through the launch and i think the control system at the moment for battle strikers is a bit crappy- but im sure you'll make it better brad Wink

I was talking about the game not the actual toy...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Dec. 12, 2009

Robsta, obviously the new ones will be better ... I will probably be killed for saying this, but if I were you I'd wait for Metal XS.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beyryan - Dec. 12, 2009

the wapin on terbine is carp it crat

(Dec. 12, 2009  2:15 PM)beyryan Wrote: the wapin on terbine is carp it crat

I don't like its Weapon, either. Switch it out for something else. Try Mauler's Weapon, since you have that set.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 12, 2009

hey brad got any ideas on how to get a 5-5-5 combo in real life?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beyryan - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  2:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't like its Weapon, either. Switch it out for something else. Try Mauler's Weapon, since you have that set.
ok i have snakc blade and tank 2

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bring it dude - Dec. 12, 2009

ive played battle stikers and every time i went against my friends beyblade the battle striker lost 0 and 12

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - FlamingAura - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  1:04 AM)Minion Wrote: I am 20, no one is talking about spinning tops.

I live in a city of 4 million people and it is December, no toy stays on shelves for long.

Ben 10 is rad, stfu D:

Lol it isn't that bad but the merchendise isnt as good as beys and strikers.

(Dec. 12, 2009  5:47 PM)bring it dude Wrote: ive played battle stikers and every time i went against my friends beyblade the battle striker lost 0 and 12

it is easier to throw a baseball than a soccer ball, so baseball is better

brad do you have any tips on making a 5-5-5 combo in real life

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  7:54 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: Lol it isn't that bad but the merchendise isnt as good as beys and strikers.

I don't actually know all that much about the series, it seemed cool enough though. I really mostly just loved the design of the accessories in the first season.

[Image: BEN084.jpg]

One of the toys (which I'm lead to believe has similar functions to say, a digivice, can go for $100 Chocked http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XQTD5O?&tag=shopwiki-us-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Aaaaanyways, this is really off topic, sorry. I just don't like watching shows/products being put down for no reason. Unless they are actually bad, like bakugan Tongue_out_wink I've always felt that their biggest selling point was simply the fact that there really was no other "fad" toys to buy for years.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 12, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  8:23 PM)Minion Wrote: Aaaaanyways, this is really off topic, sorry. I just don't like watching shows/products being put down for no reason. Unless they are actually bad, like bakugan Tongue_out_wink I've always felt that their biggest selling point was simply the fact that there really was no other "fad" toys to buy for years.

Well, well, well. Bashing a toyline, are we? Chocked_2 Personally, I don't care for the game but I really dig the transforming balls and "traps(?)". This is coming from a fan of transforming toys by the way. Eee

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - demonic raven - Dec. 12, 2009

iv played strikers once and it was ok [my opinion dont bite my head off] i think beyblade is still better[no offence brad] because when i played my mate he kept trying to move my finger to make lose i think there is to much of a oppitunity to chheat in strikeres

again my opinion im not telling anyone to stop playing if you like it go for it

although i may buy one after i look in to it more[i was only playing with one of my mates]

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 12, 2009

your friends a cheat lol but the skill aspect ie controlling striker or flicking on your launch is a good thing,people wouldn't cheat in a proper tournament

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Hybrid - Dec. 12, 2009

i still don't have a mfb stadium so i asked my mom to buy a battle strikers stadium and it works fine with beyblades. my friend and i play with our beys almost every weekend. I own pegasis 105f he owns sgto145sf.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Dec. 12, 2009

Aren't you going to check out the Strikers? Tired

why the hell are yall ignoring me

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 12, 2009

well no-one really knows a combo that good and if they did would you reveal it so willingly?

Well no good point

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 13, 2009

exactly but i understand why you where mad someone should have said earlier.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 13, 2009

yeah thanks for understanding
hey how did you get dat sig. cuz i asked kai-v for one and she they no
she said no sorry

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Dec. 13, 2009

(Dec. 12, 2009  11:48 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: why the hell are yall ignoring me

if people didn't answer they probably have a reason. Do this again and you get warned. Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - beybladeheart - Dec. 13, 2009

ok?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bey tempest - Dec. 13, 2009

beybladeheart i just asked in this request thread politely http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Requests?pid=218115#pid218115 and kai-v made it for me, it was nice of her, anyway on topic im glad xs is coming because the ball bottom just owns the flat ones right now its irritating.