World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Corey - Nov. 09, 2009

Is an email sent when your package sends?

I made my payment for my package last week, after receiving the invoice, but still haven't received a confirmation or anything like that.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Nov. 09, 2009

If you choose EMS, an email is normally sent to you a few days after it ships with a tracking number. Not sure about SAL or Airmail though.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Corey - Nov. 10, 2009

I asked for airmail, but they said they would ship using SAL.

I sent the money, but still no response :\

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - eagle76 - Nov. 10, 2009

i have sent my request to get started but no confirmation email has been sent? the 2 auctions im watching end soon can anyone advise plz.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - XenosCore - Dec. 06, 2009

I have a question. So I have to pay the amount of the item+shipping+MOJ fee? If so,how much would shipping cost to California?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Karlxps - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  8:22 AM)XenosCore Wrote: I have a question. So I have to pay the amount of the item+shipping+MOJ fee? If so,how much would shipping cost to California?

You will be paying the closing auction price + Shipping to the MOJ warehouse + MOJ Fee + a 5% overall charge + International Shipping to you

Shipping depends on weight and size of the items.

(Dec. 06, 2009  8:38 AM)Karlxps Wrote: You will be paying the closing auction price + Shipping to the MOJ warehouse + MOJ Fee + a 5% overall charge + International Shipping to you

Shipping depends on weight and size of the items.

What's the 5% overall charge?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Dec. 06, 2009

Paypal fee

Ouch,okay. So let's say I buy something for 1,000 yen. Altogether with the fees, wouldn't it cost more than 20 USD?(I live in california)

(Dec. 06, 2009  8:58 AM)XenosCore Wrote: Ouch,okay. So let's say I buy something for 1,000 yen. Altogether with the fees, wouldn't it cost more than 20 USD?(I live in california)

Yes, it would cost you more than $20 with the fees alone, not including shipping to US

(Dec. 06, 2009  9:01 AM)Karlxps Wrote: Yes, it would cost you more than $20 with the fees alone, not including shipping to US

Thank you, *sigh* I thought I could get heaps of plastics cheaply, didn't know they more were expensive than ebay

You may be able to get a better deal if you buy a lot from a single seller that will combine shipping to the MOJ warehouse, but normally shipping is like ~5USD to the MOJ warehouse for a single bey. MOJ also does not charge multiple fees if you buy out more than one of the same item. But for a normal order its Closing price + 300 Yen Processing + ~500 Yen or more shipping + 600-1000 yen commission + International Shipping + 5% overall Paypal cost.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Aqua - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  9:18 AM)XenosCore Wrote: Thank you, *sigh* I thought I could get heaps of plastics cheaply, didn't know they more were expensive than ebay

MOJ is only good for buying in bulk, otherwise it doesn't really make sense to use it.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Tempestas007 - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  9:18 AM)XenosCore Wrote: Thank you, *sigh* I thought I could get heaps of plastics cheaply, didn't know they more were expensive than ebay

You won't get plastics for cheap (unless your definition of cheap is different than mine), but the stuff I listed in my sales topic just recently cost me over 200 dollars. But for how much I got, I don't think that is bad. You just gotta know how to work the system.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 27, 2009

i just decided to use this. so i need some help understanding some stuff: everything only lets me bid, does that mean i cant buy out? or is it that when i place the highest bid price that i do the same as buying out?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2009

(Dec. 27, 2009  6:57 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i just decided to use this. so i need some help understanding some stuff: everything only lets me bid, does that mean i cant buy out? or is it that when i place the highest bid price that i do the same as buying out?

If you bid the buyout price it will buy the item.

ohhh thanks.
how long does MOJ usually take to recieve the deposit?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Benkei - Dec. 27, 2009

I asked that in ask a question about 30 before you. Seriously dude read around.

(Dec. 27, 2009  7:26 PM)Benkei Wrote: I asked that in ask a question about 30 before you. Seriously dude read around.

If you had read around you would not have had to ask it either. We've answered this question loads of times.

ive looked around saw DrigerGT asked this question, but no1 answered and he managed to fix it somehow (he didnt say what was wrong/how he fixed it) so I'm gonna go ahead and re-ask it:
I have my Bid Balance and everything but how come it wont let me place a bid? >_>

(Dec. 27, 2009  10:50 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: ive looked around saw DrigerGT asked this question, but no1 answered and he managed to fix it somehow (he didnt say what was wrong/how he fixed it) so I'm gonna go ahead and re-ask it:
I have my Bid Balance and everything but how come it wont let me place a bid? >_>

What happens when you try to place a bid ...

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 28, 2009

it basically refreshes the page with no change

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - yusei fudo - Dec. 28, 2009

Thx for the guide...... needed this!

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 28, 2009

okay... randomly it tells me i made the bid... and i bid the buyout price but it says the item bidding is in progress?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Dec. 28, 2009

Are you sure you are entering the URL correctly ... if you put the enlarge_img javascript or anything in there as well, it will not work.