World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - Dude - Apr. 23, 2010

I don't think it's carp. It could have been better, but it's actually really deadly for close-range combat. Just point from a short distance and send it at 500 times the speed of sound. Death is pretty much assured.

RE: bleach - Thresher - Apr. 26, 2010

His bankai honestly is not that bad and is true to his sword. Look at Komamura, his bankai is just a bigger version of his shikai. It may be stupid to give him a 13km sword that extends and contracts at 500 times the speed of sound in dry air but, that still has many uses in itself because Not even Aizen moves that fast without a conveniently placed plot device. Also on the bright side, it's not like they gave Gin a Barrett M107 or a CheyTac Intervention.

RE: bleach - Dude - Apr. 26, 2010

By the way, it's Golden Week, in Japan, so no Bleach this week, apparently.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 27, 2010

(Apr. 26, 2010  10:45 PM)Dude Wrote: By the way, it's Golden Week, in Japan, so no Bleach this week, apparently.

Seriously, How many holidays does Japan have? O well, at least i still get one of my weekly manga. Smile

RE: bleach - Hyuuga Neji - May. 03, 2010

So Bleach is awesome after two years or so without reading anything, but...
-NOOOO WHY Shinji =[
-How will anybody beat the ridiculously broken Aizen Tired

RE: bleach - Dude - May. 04, 2010

The new chapter is upearly, this week! http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/402/

Aizen is right: Midway threw an evolution is very, very ugly.

RE: bleach - Thresher - May. 05, 2010

MUCH LOVE FOR URAHARA! That was a very balanced chapter IMO. It had the right amount of fighting and explanation.

RE: bleach - Dude - May. 05, 2010

That's right. It's good to see someone with an actual plan instead of just using what has always failed up 'till now, like going Bankai and trying to fly into the enemy in a vague attempt at maybe wounding them a little. Hint, Hint.

Seriously, they say Hitsugaya is a genius, but all I've seen him do is throw ice dragons at stuff. Not the smartest thing to do, really. Urahara actually used his brains. That's something new, for Bleach.

Also, it would be cool if Kisuke was to one to beat Aizen or, at least, wound him enough to have him retreat, or something, but this is a total fake-out. I bet Aizen doesn't even have a scratch.

And...Why exactly does Urahara always call Aizen 'Mr. Aizen' ?

RE: bleach - Thresher - May. 06, 2010

(May. 05, 2010  12:32 PM)Dude Wrote: That's right. It's good to see someone with an actual plan instead of just using what has always failed up 'till now, like going Bankai and trying to fly into the enemy in a vague attempt at maybe wounding them a little. Hint, Hint.

Seriously, they say Hitsugaya is a genius, but all I've seen him do is throw ice dragons at stuff. Not the smartest thing to do, really. Urahara actually used his brains. That's something new, for Bleach.

Also, it would be cool if Kisuke was to one to beat Aizen or, at least, wound him enough to have him retreat, or something, but this is a total fake-out. I bet Aizen doesn't even have a scratch.

He is nolonger a captain so in a way that is the only name that fits.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - May. 06, 2010

(May. 05, 2010  12:32 PM)Dude Wrote: That's right. It's good to see someone with an actual plan instead of just using what has always failed up 'till now, like going Bankai and trying to fly into the enemy in a vague attempt at maybe wounding them a little. Hint, Hint.

First off, they say Hitsugaya is a genius because he is pretty strong for his age, not because of being smart. I don't know why but they always use the word genius on someone that could have talent or be strong.

Urahara has always been smart and always will be, I honestly think he is one of the best characters there and if Yamamoto is dead then he should become leader of soul society and he never takes things seriously so him saying 'Mr Aizen' doesn't surprise me at all.

RE: bleach - Dude - May. 06, 2010

I guess you're right...But 'genius' really isn't fitting.

By the way, Ulquiorra released his Murushierago, in the anime. They made it look much, much, much more badass than it did in the manga, which I guess makes sense, so it's definitly worth checking out (Epiosde 269, that is)

RE: bleach - Thresher - May. 13, 2010

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-416-page-1.html

Aizen's new form looks a tad bit like a lazy cop out but it does fit. The new chapter is ok but the story doesn't advance much and in a way it is really just back to square one.

RE: bleach - Zander Soulwind - May. 13, 2010

Aizen looks really stupid now, he looks like even more of a loser.

RE: bleach - Dude - May. 13, 2010

Yoruichi chose quite a...strange outfit to fight Aizen. It's basically just a bathing suit...

Anyway, nice chapter. Aizen's new look was kinda lame, at the beginning of the chapter, but I think he looks pretty cool at the end.

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jun. 11, 2010

Chapter 407

So apparently Aizen just killed reason, but I thought he did that a long time ago. The new plot device is pretty good though.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jun. 12, 2010

You know, in the Shusuke Amagai filler, Amagai destroyed one of those "Janitors" with seemingly no efforts while he was drunk...

I know it's a filler and technically doesn't count, but doesn't that make Aizen look much less impressive, when you think about it?

Also, I smell a Gin betrayal, soon. I hope he does, anyway, otherwise his whole character is wasted as well as the pages where we saw Rangiku getting back up even though she was wounded...

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jun. 17, 2010

I just read chapter 408, and it was basically another long carp explanation than could only be summed up in three words....Hyperbolic Time Chamber. That's all the precipice world really is, an extreme version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from Dragonball Z.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jun. 19, 2010

I think Ichigo and Isshin both trust that Aizen didn't plan anything to counter Unohana's healing a little too much...

Why wouldn't Aizen have more hollows of Wonderweiss' strenght to go kill Unohana? It didn't seem like creating the now-dead character was all that hard, so, while Ichigo and the others were fighting (and mainly losing) against the Espada, couldn't have Aizen made a ton more hollows of Wonderweiss' capacities?

I don't know, the urgency of the situation might be too much, for them, but if I was in either their situations, I would think "Hey, all of our friends, for a total of about 20 people, were almost mortally wounded. The two only healers include one of them with a cut-off arm and, while the other one is undeniably strong, she couldn't possible do anything against an army of over-powerful hollows blowing stuff up, maybe we should stay and make sure that she heals everyone without getting killed before going to stop those two guys we couldn't do anything against even with everyone against them."

Here's what I, humble canadian otaku, would have done, instead: Make that the Dangai, instead of screwing up time and therefore ripping off Dragonball, like Thresher said, the prison for Aizen and Gin. A trap. Yamamoto, before getting killed and never being mentionned again, could have thought they wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Aizen, even less with the strongest members of the Espada helping him. So he decided to turn the Dangai into a last-minute trap: Once everyone is defeated, having done their best, Aizen and Gin go in the Dangai but it gets closed without any possibilities of coming out. Aizen and Gin are trapped. Learning that, Ichigo (and whoever is left from the slaughter) go back to Hueco Mundo to deal with an enraged Yammy, where an epic battle between captains and the strongest member of the Espada begins. They kill Yammy and so begins another trainning montage where they all get better. Ichigo could learn how to control that grostesque hollow-god form (Which could be his Resureccion) Uryuu could learn yet another state of quincy power, Rukia could master bankai, Chad could learn how to control his powers as well as its origins and so on. After all that, they gather to wait for the opening of the dangai to finally face Aizen, one last time.

Seriously, the DEICIDE is dragging on wait too much...

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jun. 25, 2010

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-422-page-1.html

I can nolonger stand Aizen. Also, does Tensa Zangetsu bearany facial resemblance to Ichigo or is that justme?

RE: bleach - Dude - Jun. 25, 2010

Without mentionning the fact that it kinda screws up some of the Muramasa filler (Which was awesome) since Zangetsu went Bankai in there, hence becoming Tensa Zangetsu, but didn't change appearence, only his sword becoming the black katana we know...

Well, at least, we learned Isshin's zanpakuto's name, Engetsu. I hope Ichigo's training (Or just fighting) with T. Zangetsu doesn't last too long so we can get on with this...

RE: bleach - tailred - Jun. 25, 2010

yh this realy needs to end. i can see a real long fight in bleach t zangetu and aizen.

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jun. 26, 2010

If you remember how drawn out his training with Yoruichi was and that was only for three days, which is nothing compared to the 2000 hours he has coming up, I wouldn't be surprised by anything. Hopefully we will finally get to see Yammy defeated during this time.

RE: bleach - shadobladeZz - Jun. 26, 2010

well i guess he might cause look at all the fights he had to go through and hes still alive...wow but if he does he'll get his restSpeechless

RE: bleach - Dude - Jun. 26, 2010

(Jun. 26, 2010  5:16 AM)Thresher Wrote: Hopefully we will finally get to see Yammy defeated during this time.

I bet he's gonna get killed off-screen, just like Kensei (Who might not be dead but it's not like they clearly said he's alive, either...)

RE: bleach - Thresher - Aug. 04, 2010

Holy Carp! The new chapter just blew my freaking mind! I still find it hard to believe, and I'm somewhat skeptical, but if that sticks Gin is my new favorite character!