World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Friedpasta - Jul. 17, 2020

I hope that Hasbro does a beyblade legends type thing for burst, when they remake all of the main beys in switchstrike form

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 17, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  10:50 PM)Friedpasta Wrote: I hope that Hasbro does a beyblade legends type thing for burst, when they remake all of the main beys in switchstrike form
Didn’t they say they weren’t going to do that though?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - HeroEli - Jul. 17, 2020

I hope Tempest Dragon gets the evolution gimmick. I think that was really cool on Imperial and it would look even better with Tempest Dragon's combination of Imperial and Ace Dragon.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Friedpasta - Jul. 18, 2020

(Jul. 17, 2020  10:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  10:50 PM)Friedpasta Wrote: I hope that Hasbro does a beyblade legends type thing for burst, when they remake all of the main beys in switchstrike form
Didn’t they say they weren’t going to do that though?

I didn't hear about that, but I'm happy they're doing it

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BurstAwaken - Jul. 18, 2020

(Jul. 18, 2020  2:06 AM)Friedpasta Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  10:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t they say they weren’t going to do that though?

I didn't hear about that, but I'm happy they're doing it

He said they won’t be doing it

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Creeperalpha - Jul. 18, 2020

Make a fenrir evolve bey. One of the beys that nobody cares for for the past 2 years

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orochi's Blade - Jul. 18, 2020

What if odax/odin was a switchstrike bey? What would its gimmicks be?

What if there was a tournament specifically for modified beyblades?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 18, 2020

(Jul. 18, 2020  6:56 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: What if odax/odin was a switchstrike bey? What would its gimmicks be?

What if there was a tournament specifically for modified beyblades?

There is a mini-league called Combat Tops that basically allows you to use or make any kind of battling top/Beyblade within the size, weight, and safety criteria. The WBO probably won't make a modified or 3D Printed Beyblade tournament format because of how difficult they'd be to manage while also keeping the metagame into account, but at least the idea of modded Beyblade tournaments is out there.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Friedpasta - Jul. 18, 2020

(Jul. 18, 2020  3:08 AM)BurstAwaken Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  2:06 AM)Friedpasta Wrote: I didn't hear about that, but I'm happy they're doing it

He said they won’t be doing it

oof I miss read the first reply lol. Hasbro somehow finds another way to disappoint me

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 18, 2020

I know it probably won't happen but it would be cool if we got a Starter and a Booster for September since we apparently aren't getting a starter/booster in August. It would also be nice if said starter came with a Left-Spin or even LR sparking launcher since we just got a right spin one with Lucifer. Imagine if we got Spriggan and Achilles in the same month, Spriggan, being the starter with the launcher. Realistically, they'll put Spriggan and Achilles in different months, and possibly even put Spriggan in a set. I also want a Wyvern lol 🙂

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jul. 18, 2020

(Jul. 18, 2020  5:13 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I know it probably won't happen but it would be cool if we got a Starter and a Booster for September since we apparently aren't getting a starter/booster in August. It would also be nice if said starter came with a Left-Spin or even LR sparking launcher since we just got a right spin one with Lucifer. Imagine if we got Spriggan and Achilles in the same month, Spriggan, being the starter with the launcher. Realistically, they'll put Spriggan and Achilles in different months, and possibly even put Spriggan in a set. I also want a Wyvern lol 🙂
Well that could be a thing if spriggan weren't a booster last year

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orochi's Blade - Jul. 19, 2020

What are your predictions for a superking/sparking spriggan
What combo would it have
What gimmick would it have

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Jul. 19, 2020

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:19 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: What are your predictions for a superking/sparking spriggan
What combo would it have

Mythic Spriggan balance chassis blitz unite metal or unite’ (probably zeta variant)
Abilities (L/R, rubber, metal)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Jul. 19, 2020

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:19 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: What are your predictions for a superking/sparking spriggan
What combo would it have

Ring: Dual Spin, likely in the shape of lord spriggan, may or may not have rubber, if so, maybe similar amount to lord. A possible name for the ring could be ultimate, ultra, or hyper

Chassis: 2B (Double Chassis), if there's no rubber on the ring, then it could also go on here similar to 2A, however, with a less rubber and in a semi aggressive shape. The shape could be similar to the ring and it acts more offensive or defensive depending on spin direction.

Driver: I'd honestly be fine if they gave Spriggan Xtend+. If it does come with a new driver, maybe they can make an upgraded version of zeta with better tips, maybe unite, iron and yielding or something. Possible names could be trio, equip, or stock.

Predictions for Achilles

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orochi's Blade - Jul. 19, 2020

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Predictions for Achilles

Shield Achilles 

Shield: same half gimmick as cho z Achilles, it has superking shields that pop out after a powerful launch 

Chassis: 2A

Combo: Shield Achilles 6Cross yard 2A
Type: defense

Ring: The gimmick could be similar to Beat Lynx from MFB where the union sword (or what ever it would be called) can be placed on to the main part of the ring to either cover the main contact points (defense) or support them (attack). Possible names could be Duo, Double, or Bond.

Chassis: 3B (Double Chassis), basically a chassis with the same gimmick as the convert disk where it can be switched between a balanced and unbalanced mode (and hopefully have less scrape lol).

Driver: I'm almost positive the new Achilles is gonna come with Dimension', especially if it's released around the same time as Spriggan.

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:51 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:

Shield Achilles 

Shield: same half gimmick as cho z Achilles, it has superking shields that pop out after a powerful launch 

Combo: Shield Achilles 6Cross yard 
Type: defense

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:54 AM)GT_fan Wrote:

Ring: The gimmick could be similar to Beat Lynx from MFB where the union sword (or what ever it would be called) can be placed on to the main part of the ring to either cover the main contact points (defense) or support them (attack). Possible names could be Duo, Double, or Bond.

Chassis: 3B (Double Chassis), basically a chassis with the same gimmick as the convert disk where it can be switched between a balanced and unbalanced mode (and hopefully have less scrape lol).

Driver: I'm almost positive the new Achilles is gonna come with Dimension', especially if it's released around the same time as Spriggan.

Interesting choices and gimmicks. I like it

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jul. 19, 2020

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:54 AM)GT_fan Wrote:

It may as well have a new single chassis since we don’t have enough single chassis parts and then maybe it can reuse the convert disk which hasn’t been used/released too much. It would be interesting for Achilles to have a new balance driver in my opinion.

(Jul. 19, 2020  8:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  7:54 AM)GT_fan Wrote: Ring: The gimmick could be similar to Beat Lynx from MFB where the union sword (or what ever it would be called) can be placed on to the main part of the ring to either cover the main contact points (defense) or support them (attack). Possible names could be Duo, Double, or Bond.

It may as well have a new single chassis since we don’t have enough single chassis parts and the. It can reuse the convert disk which hasn’t been used/released too much. It would be interesting for Achilles to have a new balance driver in my opinion.

I agree about the single Chassis but Idk how a balance type single chassis would work, unless their able to somehow put the convert gimmick on a single Chassis. I also think it'd be cool to put a new driver on Achilles, but realistically, I think Dimension' is highly likely.

(Jul. 19, 2020  8:55 AM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  8:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It may as well have a new single chassis since we don’t have enough single chassis parts and the. It can reuse the convert disk which hasn’t been used/released too much. It would be interesting for Achilles to have a new balance driver in my opinion.

I agree about the single Chassis but Idk how a balance type single chassis would work, unless their able to somehow put the convert gimmick on a single Chassis. I also think it'd be cool to put a new driver on Achilles, but realistically, I think Dimension' is highly likely.
I mean a balance type single chassis could have a weight distribution that keeps the center of gravity in a perfectly balanced situation perfect for all three types or maybe it can have contact points suitable for all three types kinda like balance bases/layers/rings.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BladerUmar - Jul. 19, 2020

what would sparking achiles be

sparking chip achilles
layer flame or shining or burn
chassis 2 balance
driver maxium xtend

flame achilles

(Jul. 19, 2020  9:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  8:55 AM)GT_fan Wrote: I agree about the single Chassis but Idk how a balance type single chassis would work, unless their able to somehow put the convert gimmick on a single Chassis. I also think it'd be cool to put a new driver on Achilles, but realistically, I think Dimension' is highly likely.
I mean a balance type single chassis could have a weight distribution that keeps the center of gravity in a perfectly balanced situation perfect for all three types or maybe it can have contact points suitable for all three types kinda like balance bases/layers/rings.

I feel like 1S kind of already serves that purpose but I guess we'll see.

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:06 PM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  9:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean a balance type single chassis could have a weight distribution that keeps the center of gravity in a perfectly balanced situation perfect for all three types or maybe it can have contact points suitable for all three types kinda like balance bases/layers/rings.

I feel like 1S kind of already serves that purpose but I guess we'll see.
Good point, maybe slightly modify the distribution/points so that it has smooth round edges for stamina, small bumpy parts for defense and larger slopes for attack? That way it can somewhat benefit all types since it’s synergy is multi purpose.

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  7:06 PM)GT_fan Wrote: I feel like 1S kind of already serves that purpose but I guess we'll see.
Good point, maybe slightly modify the distribution/points so that it has smooth round edges for stamina, small bumpy parts for defense and larger slopes for attack? That way it can somewhat benefit all types since it’s synergy is multi purpose.
Yeah that'd be cool, TT would probably put that on another balance type tho, not Achilles.