World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian. (/Thread-India-Bey-Nightmares-Elite-Beyblade-Team-Now-Accepting-any-Indian)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Team full - SpikeBeyRaahul - Nov. 18, 2012

Yes,I don't like members(Nightmares) to go against the rules.Ashton was really hurt at the tournament by pranziv so...we should nothing but KICK him out of the team.

Ashton is one of the most consistent blader in our team and makes the Nightmares proud almost every time,so...we cant let him be disrespected like that.

BTW:We need one more Nightmare.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - FURY OF LDRAGO - Nov. 20, 2012

can I join?my friend raystriker9told me about this team.can I join.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Nov. 20, 2012

(Nov. 20, 2012  5:10 PM)FURY OF LDRAGO Wrote: can I join?my friend raystriker9told me about this team.can I join.

Well,I don't know, But, I guess you can be in the trainees team.Or, if possible we can ask the team members that if we can take you in the team, because we need a last member,we might soon have a poll on this.

NIGHTMARES:We have divided the team into 4 halves based on Advanced bladers or Admin leaders etc.Cool

We will soon be puting up the poll on who should be there as the last member in this team. and the News.Grin

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - Plastic Freak - Nov. 21, 2012

Yes, we should be having a poll on this.

The Bladers who want to be a part of this Team PM SpikeBeyRaahul.This is your last chanceTongue_out

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - FURY OF LDRAGO - Nov. 23, 2012

when will spikebeyrahul come online

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - FURY OF LDRAGO - Nov. 23, 2012

hey sbr you told me that I am in please add my name?

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Nov. 24, 2012

No I never told you that you were in the team,Lets take this to PM's.Talk to me by the PM system.
Please do not double post.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - pranzdiv123 - Nov. 28, 2012

-Deleted-

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - Kai-V - Nov. 28, 2012

(Nov. 28, 2012  5:41 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: I am sorry for insulting ashton and apologize to him again in front of yous ( ihad done it before on a phone call) please take me back into the team.

You have done more than just insulting ashton ...

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 03, 2012

Pranziv-We give you a last chance,if you agree to.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - Syco - Dec. 31, 2012

I know i once quit this team but can i join now again?
I'm sorry if my leaving has done anything to this team

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - zeneo - Dec. 31, 2012

To,
Team Bey Nightmares,
Salute from zeneo,leader of Team Beychakra.
I have been very pleased being able to battle your elite members-ashton pinto and gameboysuperman.
Your team is the best in India.
We,Team Beychakra are currently open to take in more members.
You can recruit them to us.
Thank You
Sincerely Yours,
zeneo

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 02, 2013

(Dec. 31, 2012  5:33 PM)zeneo Wrote: To,
Team Bey Nightmares,
Salute from zeneo,leader of Team Beychakra.
I have been very pleased being able to battle your elite members-ashton pinto and gameboysuperman.
Your team is the best in India.
We,Team Beychakra are currently open to take in more members.
You can recruit them to us.
Thank You
Sincerely Yours,
zeneo

Thank you, man.I did not understand the recruting part, what do you mean?

Syco-You surely could, I'll PM you the rules

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - Syco - Jan. 03, 2013

Thanks bro good to be back!

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - zeneo - Jan. 03, 2013

from recruiting,i meant if there was anyone who wanted to be a part of your team but wasn't due to some reason,you could ask the person to join my team

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 03, 2013

Oh sure, but we got to be allianced for that.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - zeneo - Jan. 03, 2013

yeah sure,why not?!

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 04, 2013

OK.I'll PM you some secret stuff

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - Alex Mercer - Jan. 04, 2013

can u add me also
my username AdityaTheBlader
my real name aditya
i live in Mumbai Maharashtra

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - zeneo - Jan. 04, 2013

waiting for your PM Bash!

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 05, 2013

PM sent.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - Syco - Jan. 14, 2013

I would like to make an alliance between Team indestructible destiny and your team. What do you say?

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 15, 2013

I'm sorry, but we already have an Indian alliance.If we see a stronger team in you, then we might approach you.

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - kingfaust123 - Feb. 10, 2013

hey! bladers this is the leader of team DARK PHANTOMS

RE: [Bangalore,India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.(Recruting 1 more member) - Syco - Feb. 17, 2013

So?
Post something necessary
If you want to make an alliance post that.